• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KIM KARDASHIAN GAME CRASHES! KIM NOW GETTING DEATH THREATS!

Koozek

Hahahahaha. PURE gold.
The same type of people who feel so effin' entitled and write crazy aggressive 1-star reviews for free apps/games, even good ones that'd deserve money, still making insane demands from the devs :D Man, I would love to be able to genuinely understand what's going on on their minds in those situations, like, how can they be serious :D

EDIT: Are they, though? Most of them seem to be trolling. At least I hope so. Not that I expect much of people on the internet, anyway^^ Obviously there will be people who really think that Kim made this game and can fix it herself, haha.

image.jpg

That was a risky post, junior. It may have paid off.

Permanently A

"I HAVE TO FINISH A PHOTOSHOOT, GOD"

Man, I would be laughing if I didn't know the feeling of being sucked in by these pay-for-your-time games.

joecanada

I wanted to make an app that was a sort of reverse Kardashian app, where you tried to race to the bottom to be the biggest loser in town. Like, you'd have to try to keep the worst hygeine, get the most disgusting clothes and furniture. You'd have to pick up hobbies including things like "loli enthusiast" and "hentai fan", and you'd have to pick from a range of conventions you could go to. If you pick one that is a bit too popular and cross the cultural boundaries like San Diego Comic Con your popularity might stay too steady, so you might want to choose something like a Brony Con.

This post reminds me of ghetto game setups pic with the piss bottles and fleshlight in that grungy basement... When you win your game, your pad looks like that. Also is winning some type of suicide?

Actually I bet people would play that. Good one

Edit - holy shit, Brony Con? Ya that's the lowest anyone can go

MxBxM

Banned
I... I ... I don't know what to say though I have many things going through my mind after reading those comments.

Have we become that dependent on games?

But yeah, mobile gamers are trash.

NewGame

Banned
I downloaded this game just to see if it was broken. It seems to be working perfectly fine IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE AN UGLY PERSON KIM IMMA KILL U.

Amir0x

Banned
This post reminds me of ghetto game setups pic with the piss bottles and fleshlight in that grungy basement... When you win your game, your pad looks like that. Also is winning some type of suicide?

Actually I bet people would play that. Good one

Edit - holy shit, Brony Con? Ya that's the lowest anyone can go

I'm telling you bro, if we make this game we'll be filthy rich by the end of the week. I need to find someone who is talented in programming, I'll give them 60% of the profits, and we'll go from there!

fedexpeon

Banned
3cd8a33a.png

It's disgusting from every angle.

Me too...

Now I really believe that some people can't separate reality and fantasy.
I always thought that some of the reports were just correlation finding.

If people are freaking out in being a fake B celebrity in real life...The correlation between violence+videogame will get to the point that it won't be a correlation, but an actual direct link associating with it.
Now, I will sign any petition from political groups that want to ban murder simulators game like CoD/GTA from reaching the hands of children.
Don't fine the stores, fine the parents, and possible 1yr probation against these parents for giving those type of games to children.

joecanada

I'm telling you bro, if we make this game we'll be filthy rich by the end of the week. I need to find someone who is talented in programming, I'll give them 60% of the profits, and we'll go from there!

Well unfortunately I'm no programmer but this is a great idea and I'm down to write for it, I could do that. Sounds hilarious tbh

jts

...hate me...
Fuck I wish I had invested in Glu Mobile a few months ago.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Forget few months and any significant foresight. All you (and we all) needed to do was to investe in Glu Mobile when this game was announced or launched like one month ago or so. Investment would have doubled by now.

m3nk111a

Banned
FGC totally needs Kim: if people pay so much to be like her, imagine how much they will pay for kick the living shit out of her ass!

I don't even know what exactly she even does, and in the meantime she's making millions of dollars with other people playing her game. Should've started playing this instead of Destiny, I feel like I was living in a cave.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Is this what kids are like now?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't even know what exactly she even does, and in the meantime she's making millions of dollars with other people playing her game. Should've started playing this instead of Destiny, I feel like I was living in a cave.

She's a brand.

And yeah, these people are nuts. I get that the internet can bring out the worst in people but some of those comments are coming from a very dark place. I feel like someone needs to take a firehose to them.

Kind of interesting, considering the audience for this game is said to be mostly female and "non-gamers"/casual gamers.

I mean, it's terrible to see people acting like troglodytes, but it's nice to know it's not somehow a unique trait of game hobbyists that we go on the internet and act like psychotic assholes when something breaks. It's something a lot of people have tried to put on gaming being a primarily male hobby or a "geek" culture in the past.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Gamers can be awful but Instagram commenters are the lowest of the low. I'm not even sure if I'd classify them as actual peoples.

Ivan 3414

Gamers can be awful but Instagram commenters are the lowest of the low. I'm not even sure if I'd classify them as actual peoples.

Based on the Instagram posts in the OP, they aren't nearly as bad as some of the racist, sexist and homophobic things gamers say.

Just saying.

onken

But seriously we need those pics converted in to quote form - otherwise when we revisit this thread in 10 years all the links will be broken.

Ozium

This game better come out on Steam soon, with full trading card support or else K-Dash is gonna feel my wrath!

Calibus

LOL @ people thinking Kim maintains the game. It reminds me of when I worked at GameStop. Customers would invariably think we:

1.) Manufactured the games in the back room.

2.) Actively pushed back release dates of games and had control over which products got discontinued being manufactured.

akira28

This is beautiful. This is what it's like when the world ends. Millions of angry and wrong people getting violent and ripping everything to shreds.

Kiant

God it's flappy bird all over again. The Sun weren't kidding when they said gaming was as addictive as heroin!

hoos30

I just read a review of this game. It actually sounds....kinda interesting.

then-he-showed-me-the-nasty-tweet-willow-sent-out-about-me-people-are-so-cruel-online-i-appreciated-the-tweets-though--it-broke-up-the-monotony-of-simply-interacting-one-on-one-with-other-characters.jpg

It even threw in an Obamacare joke, so I'm intrigued.

adroit

LOL @ people thinking Kim maintains the game. It reminds me of when I worked at GameStop. Customers would invariably think we:

1.) Manufactured the games in the back room.

2.) Actively pushed back release dates of games and had control over which products got discontinued being manufactured.
That reminds me of the people who believe the Nintendo Life web site is run by Nintendo. They used to post (anonymous) collections of the insane e-mail they get.

The scary reality is exactly 50% of the population has below-average intelligence. There are a lot of morons out there.

Those comments have me dying lol, never seen this much hate for a fake person too. The way people were going on I thought Willow pape was a real celebrity lol.

edit: downloading on my ipad will post impressions.

Top Bottom