• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KIM KARDASHIAN GAME CRASHES! KIM NOW GETTING DEATH THREATS!

Nanashrew

Banned
Woooooww... Reminds me of that old Tumblr that's now dead that would post all these pics from Twitter users who sent death threats to CoD devs. This is disgusting.

image.jpg

Risky post for a junior member, but it worked.

Probably shouldn't have laughed at that, but it was funny.

Wait I'm confused. What's wrong now???

I honestly can't figure out why people are getting mad.

I thiiiink the game works with real-time events. And it requires a constant online connection to play, so when the servers are down you can't make virtual appointments you've paid actual money to attend.

Lernaean

Banned

It's completely bad, but sadly not inappropriate, good job sir.

This thread has killed and at the same time reignited my hope for humanity. There are those people over there in the OP and there are those that understand the cultural downfall and at least bother to comment on it. I'm sure some might be doing some little things to prevent it.

Now as far as we as gamers are concerned, i have to say what i believed for a while now, ever since gaming, my main hobby since 1986, too this turn into mobile, the casual crowd, the non-gamers that want something, anything to kill some time. This guys, is the majority, those are the people some developers are aiming for already and more will be in the future. This is the crowd the publishers are aiming when they choose to expand the market to non traditional gamers and unfortunately this is where gaming is going in the future.
Enjoy gaming as it is now while it lasts.

RonanN1

Banned
Now as far as we as gamers are concerned, i have to say what i believed for a while now, ever since gaming, my main hobby since 1986, too this turn into mobile, the casual crowd, the non-gamers that want something, anything to kill some time. This guys, is the majority, those are the people some developers are aiming for already and more will be in the future. This is the crowd the publishers are aiming when they choose to expand the market to non traditional gamers and unfortunately this is where gaming is going in the future.

Bravo! That's my thought exactly! The only difference is the year. For me it was 1989 :)

Chabbles

But some of the degenerate comments in here are no worse than the comments being commented on, only from a different perspective. its fascinating. Like the pot calling the kettle black.

i-Jest

LOLLOLOLOL those OP screen captures are hilarious. Life is real. I am loving this moment so much. Someone get the popcorn, this shows just about to start.

ib1UkayUQFl6sk.gif

wildfire

Banned
It's only entitled gamers who complain like this they say.

I don't condone the slut shaming, murder comments but some people need to pull their heads out of their asses. If you make a product that gets broken it will make people angry.

wildfire

Banned
Tasteless Image quoted by most of the following.

OMG I know I shouldn't laugh at this but...fucking LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit I laughed way too loud at that.

I know I shouldn't laugh at this, but...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haha god damn it....

also.... when will the inevitable tv show episode come out where she "suffers from depression (or some other mood disorder) due to the backlash of this game"?

Disgusting.

I always wanted to post this on GAF but i was afraid of getting a ban lol.

No you wouldn't get banned. Your sense of humor is demented but atleast you have some sense unlike the rest. These people didn't deserve to die because you (talking to them not you) felt superior to them for not liking the same things they do.

I just read a review of this game. It actually sounds....kinda interesting.

then-he-showed-me-the-nasty-tweet-willow-sent-out-about-me-people-are-so-cruel-online-i-appreciated-the-tweets-though--it-broke-up-the-monotony-of-simply-interacting-one-on-one-with-other-characters.jpg

It even threw in an Obamacare joke, so I'm intrigued.

This game is too giffable. I would play it if it wasn't designed to be a moneysink so it forces you into a lot of time wasting grinding.

dankir

Goddamn she's going to pocket 85 million??? She's richer than Kanye now now?

They aiming for the Jay Z and Bey money now eh?

Pakoe

Disgusting.
No you wouldn't get banned. Your sense of humor is demented but atleast you have some sense unlike the rest. These people didn't deserve to die because you (talking to them not you) felt superior to them for not liking the same things they do.
This game is too giffable. I would play it if it wasn't designed to be a moneysink so it forces you into a lot of time wasting grinding.

It was a fucking joke, lighten up jeez. As if he wants to bomb people irl.

Top Bottom