• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 4-10 | IT DOES NOT FOLLOW ANY REASON

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
If it's like any other appeal system in the history of the Internet, poorly
To Youtube's credit, their system does at least sort of eventually work, in my experience. I get hit with unjustified copyright claims with some frequency, and even though they shouldn't happen in the first place (it's always attributed to some group who doesn't even have authority over the material in question) and even though they tend to take too long to get overturned, not one of them has stuck forever (save for the ones that are actually attributed to the original rights holders, which I don't contest). So the appeals process is alright; it's the automated system that flags the shit in the first place that's still broken. It used to be considerably worse.

On the other hand, the Twitch "appeals" process is supposedly just an e-mail link to support at the moment, lol.

Beckx

On the other hand, the Twitch "appeals" process is supposedly just an e-mail link to support at the moment, lol.

There's a lot of weirdness about this whole situation that makes me wonder whether the google buyout happened, or, instead, they are close to a deal but google told them to get their house in order first.

Like, why hasn't google made any securities filings about the acquisition? Maybe the price is way lower than reported or maybe even $1B isn't material for google. Why aren't they using google systems? Why isn't it announced period, all the cloak and dagger is bizarre.

Rest in peace, Hitokage.
We lost a comrade in anime fgcgaf :<
I haven't been here for too long to know him; but man, this is not how I wanted to start a weekend.

After hours of not being able to do most of the trial combos on Third Strike and IV, i think its best to retire from online play before I even start. I would get double perfected every time. I'm always stunned by how bad my usually decent timing is :/

You should already Trey. You won't be doing most of those comos in a real match anyways

alstein

If it's like any other appeal system in the history of the Internet, poorly

What needs to be demanded is for appeals to overturn the muting until it is judged (though if not judged in your favor with an intent of infringmenet= account banned, or at least ability to appeal removed)

I think that would satisfy things fairly for both sides.

Horseress

btw Harada's profile pic on Facebook is the best

207581_196459367058476_7788728_n.jpg

AAK

pls gameplay pls gameplay pls gameplay pls gameplay pls gameplay

Concept Art of their new character:

10603753_10152573157112978_5517988261964234984_n.jpg

Reminds me of Omar Borkan, the infamous Saudi who had to be deported to UAE for being "too handsome" haha.

f252.png

EDIT: Beaten to deportation by jbug

K.Sabot

Seems like they fixed my favorite match in the game, Juri vs Hugo.

HP fireball doesn't magically hit a hurtbox in the sky anymore.

But mp fireball still goes through him for some reason.

Edit: nevermind it still hits above his head, not as high as I remember it, maybe they didn't fix it?

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
sometimes I feel like my main is the last character I know how to use. one of those days I guess - hope I can shake it off before next weekend.

Top Bottom