• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN, Battlenet, Riot, and others DDOSed; PSN returning lightly toasted with butter

AaronMT86

You guys are giving too much credit to these prepubescent bottle-necked nerds. They are teen script kiddies with nothing better to do before school starts for them.

Steroyd

They took down Brazzers?

There are lines that shouldn't be crossed, bomb threats and Brazzers is pole vaulting over that line.

Asgaro

Why does everyone in the top right corner look photoshopped in?

obama-illuminati-1024x576.jpg

People have mentioned that disconnecting from the internet temporarily can fix this issue.

Didn't work for me. The game still has a little padlock picture on it and says that it can't be "authenticated" (I only have one account on my PS4).

On the subject of "mum". I have lived in the UK for over 30 years. I have never EVER seen or heard an English person use "mom". Always mum.

Percy

Banned
Just turned on my PS3 and PSN seems to be working okay here (UK).

Or is it just PS4 that's been affected by this or something?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I haven't been keeping up with any of this but it's still down for me. I live on the east coast.

bebop242

Can others even play games on their PS4? Rigtht now I am just trying to get past the screen where I sign in. Is there a way around that?

Unplug your ethernet cable from the PS4 or if wireless unplug your router. Sign into your PS4, go to network settings and click off "connect to internet". Replug your router and you are good to go, with offline stuff of course.

Top Bottom