• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN, Battlenet, Riot, and others DDOSed; PSN returning lightly toasted with butter

came here to read about the ddos attack, appareantly people are hating on infamous SS? Not sure how anybody could hate on it, its such a fantastic game. Probably the best game released on next gen consoles next to TLOU:RM. Great story, fantastic gameplay, incredible graphics, awesome music/sound. Cant take anybody seriously who dislikes it, never met anybody in person who has played it and disliked it at all.

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

fVEMlGP.gif

Apparently these guys think that Israel-Palestine is a reason to do all this. That's a rumor that polygon has been discussing it seems idk how true it is judging by their tweets.

hawk2025

Wow man. It's not that hard to understand. He wasn't calling out the review. He was calling out the enthusiasm he was displaying about playing the add-on to a game he didn't like.

Imagine "Man I sure didn't like playing Diablo 3, I can't wait to play more Diablo 3" sounds rather funny.

hmm, fair enough. But is it warranted, regardless?

I don't know, maybe he's more excited for Last Light? Or not playing through the game today results in a hell of a lot of work to get the review up by tuesday?

I don't mean to whiteknight here, it was just a bit of a bizarre callout, no?

Furthermore, the expansion and changes to Diablo 3 DID completely change the game for the better, soooo :p

Ok so my only question is how did this Lizard group know what flight the Sony exec was on to make that bomb threat? Did he tweet it or something?

>Tweeted he was going on a flight from point A to B
>Lizard looked up outgoing flights that take that path
>Tweeted bomb threat

My god..

I stopped posting for about 2 hours and people have gone mental in this thread.

GAF is always popcorn material. I am having the time of my life re-reading the last 10 pages.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Furthermore, the expansion and changes to Diablo 3 DID completely change the game for the better, soooo :p
I'm pretty sure that was the pre-patch and not the addition of content.
The gameplay I saw from Fist Light doesn't look like it did completely change the game. Looks like Infamous to me.

Anyway, you understood the point now so no more reason to go on. I just wanted to correct the obvious misinterpretation of what was going on, be it deliberate or accidental.

The funny thing is you don't realize that YOU'RE the fanboy.

Who's calling you a fanboy? It makes sense if you didn't like Second Son then you wouldn't like First Light DLC because odds are the design would be similar. So why be so eager to play it in the first place?

Now this is what makes you a fanboy:

blatantly spreading false information.

Top Bottom