• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN, Battlenet, Riot, and others DDOSed; PSN returning lightly toasted with butter

PnbQAU7.jpg

Xbox One is off my XBL status page. (US)

On top of that, they're reporting that LizardSquad may have taken credit for the DDoS'ing, when it was actually someone else. That someone else has gotten pissy and released all of their info to the FBI, Anonymous, etc.

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

I don't even... I can't... I have lost my ability to can.

Someone? You mean the dude thats been quoted for the last 30 pages, released a video and has tweeted the fact?

Enormously serious. lol

The fact that one of them gave their name over twitter is amazing.

No way in hell they gave their real name. They picked some poor bastards name in Vegas and he's probably going to be eating with his family while the FBI SWAT team breaks down their door.

Or it's a fake name. Either way it isn't his.

Asgaro

On top of that, they're reporting that LizardSquad may have taken credit for the DDoS'ing, when it was actually someone else. That someone else has gotten pissy and released all of their info to the FBI, Anonymous, etc.

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

I don't even... I can't... I have lost my ability to can.

F2slKBx.gif

No way in hell they gave their real name. They picked some poor bastards name in Vegas and he's probably going to be eating with his family while the FBI SWAT team breaks down their door.

Or it's a fake name. Either way it isn't his.

It's one of the doxed names which were here on this thread as well and is supposed to be that Fame guy.

DDDJDAN

From the youtube video.

Welcome followers and supporters of FamedGod. Over the past 9 hours many are wondering why such events have occurred to the playstation network. Sony is a company that lacks the security which makes every user vulnerable to having their information leaked. Jailbreaks can access hidden and prohibited content now. Memory dumping can reveal the hidden servers which personal and main information is stored. Simple hex converting and decryption lead to a full DDoS on playstations main server data center. Please understand, I am here to show, that you as a corperate company are vulnerable. Sony You just launched a new system on a new network but it all leads to the same server. How more vulnerable could you make your network? Take advise from microsoft and their ways of security. They know what they're doing and have the security to prevent most attacks. This took little to no effort to preform such an attack. The funny thing is that you still allow people to access the network on these jailbroken consoles. If you really wanted to remove them from your network entirely, you would drop the current network and forge all the information to a new and well secured network making it impracticle to mod the next. The fact you cant even stop the sign in from modded firmware is ridiculous. You apparently, didnt solve a thing when you went down for a month. I hope you think twice next time. Thank you and Follow me on twitter at famedgod.

It's clear why the attack on Microsoft's servers moments ago lasted far less long. This doesn't explain why all those MMOS were attacked though, right?

Top Bottom