• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have Married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
_77214623_pittjolie1_624ap.jpg

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are now married, according to a spokesman for the Hollywood couple.

Pitt, 50, and Jolie, 39, tied the knot in France on Saturday, ending years of speculation over when and where they would finally walk down the aisle.

The actors were wed in a small chapel in Chateau Miraval in a private, nondenominational, civil ceremony attended by family and friends.

The couple's children took part in the wedding, the Associated Press reports.

Jolie walked the aisle with her eldest sons Maddox and Pax, 13 and 10 respectively, while her daughters Zahara, nine, and Vivienne, six, threw petals.

Eight-year-old Shiloh and six-year-old Knox served as ring bearers, according to the couple's spokesman.

The couple obtained a marriage licence beforehand from a California judge who travelled to France to conduct the ceremony.

More here
They've been together for ages so it was about time. Although I do remember reading something about them saying they wouldnt get married until everyone else can get married (ie gay marriage) or am I thinking of another couple?

More here
They've been together for ages so it was about time. Although I do remember reading something about them saying they wouldnt get married until everyone else can get married (ie gay marriage) or am I thinking of another couple?

You're thinking of Ryan and Kelly from The Office. Ryan refused to get married until everyone could be married. :p

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Zoe

Many celebrity couples have said that. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard were another, but that never stopped him from calling her his wife before they actually got married :lol

neorej

ERMYGERD!

More here

Those ages are lies I tell you. SHe's not 39, he's not 50. Impossible.

I do remember reading something about them saying they wouldnt get married until everyone else can get married (ie gay marriage) or am I thinking of another couple?

Kristen Bell and Dax have this going, i believe.

edit: she married anyway.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Weird, I thought they'd been married for like 12 years already. Guess I don't keep up on celebrity relationships as much as I should.

Fevaweva

I have read on multiple occasions, and studied it at school a bit, that couples who have been together a long time are more likely to divorce when they get married. There is something about married life that changes the expectations of the relationship.

I'm sure that won't happen, but you never know.

kulapik

Didn't she say the other day that she didn't loved him? Or something like that.

Edit: It was actually the other way, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom