• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Alpha [JP] Detailed

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
no. i completely want this:

b17cLD7.gif

Oh shit. Has it been confirmed that those guys are the interdimensional messengers that will be replacing soapstone writing? Or are they something more rarely used? Because a floor covered in those things would probably be pretty stupid (and bad for performance).

A more organized list of the rumors/leaks:

1Tc0Vjj.jpg

Probably worthy of its own thread imo.

Fuck me if that Hardcore mode is for real this will be the GOTG.

It already looks to be it for me, but that just sends it over the top. Just too good. SO GOOD

Everything on that list sounds badass really.

ced

Oh shit. Has it been confirmed that those guys are the interdimensional messengers that will be replacing soapstone writing? Or are they something more rarely used? Because a floor covered in those things would probably be pretty stupid (and bad for performance).

I would guess it's something to do with the level up system.

Edit: Never mind, just saw there is a shrine that is probably for that.

That talk of a shrine makes me think of a place similar to the Nexus in DeS, from which you can travel anywhere in the world.

Maybe the player's heart is left behind at the shrine, and needs transfusions of pure blood in order to stave off the infection, or be fed infected blood if one wishes to turn beast.

Booshka

Perma Death character bound to the Invasion covenant sounds hardcore as fuck. Oh man this game could be something really special.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
YES

YES

ALL THE FOOTAGE

ONSIDE ME

BadWolf

Perma Death character bound to the Invasion covenant sounds hardcore as fuck. Oh man this game could be something really special.

Sounds like they found a way to incorporate the perma death mechanic they initially wanted to put into Demon's Souls.

Vitor711

I have a code. EU version. I AM EXCITE. BELIEVE.

OAOXTMf.jpg

Can't take a screenshot of the actual menu. Not that anything works, servers and all.

I need to check if I'll be able to talk about anything, NDAs and such. Don't want to screw over the friend who got me into this...

OAOXTMf.jpg

Can't take a screenshot of the actual menu. Not that anything works, servers and all.

I need to check if I'll be able to talk about anything, NDAs and such. Don't want to screw over the friend who got me into this...
So jelly :(

Lucent

OAOXTMf.jpg

Did you get it in e-mail or a message when you logged onto your EU account?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Still hoping i get lucky with the JP ticket alpha. Wonder if they sent them out already to the lucky people.

Lucent

Still hoping i get lucky with the JP ticket alpha. Anyone got one already ?

Nope. I'm waiting on that, too. I read they were only choosing 10,000 people who entered that raffle so I feel like our chances are pretty slim. But then again, Japanese people mostly play on phones and handhelds nowadays. We might be safe. =p

EDIT: =( at Chiibot's comment.

Vitor711

Ah. So there's a chance still. lol. I haven't heard anything about the EU dates though. Only the Japanese dates for October 1, 3, and 5.

I know the dates and times for the EU test too, but not sure if I can say anything. Still waiting to hear back from my friend. It's not a long wait though. I'd imagine that they'd be sending out the codes very soon, or have done already.

Played this at Eurogamer Expo.

I never enjoyed the souls games, but this was great fun! Looked pretty nice graphics wise, plus some great motion blur!

Also the atmosphere is fantastic!

Hollow

I got the NA invite that said to keep an eye on your inbox a few weeks ago. Hopefully that means I'm guaranteed a spot in the alpha.

I would die if I didn't get to play.

Lucent

I got the NA invite that said to keep an eye on your inbox a few weeks ago. Hopefully that means I'm guaranteed a spot in the alpha.

I would die if I didn't get to play.

I would, too. And I haven't gotten any kind of e-mail at all. So I'm really nervous about whether or not I'll get to play this. They really should've just given us the demo that everyone else has been playing at the gaming events. I don't need the online parts the whole time. Let me get a demo, try the online stuff during the alpha, and continue playing the demo offline. =p

EDIT: I was googling to see if anybody happened to get a Japanese alpha invite e-mail yet and I came across this. Make sure you do that if you downloaded a ticket. I just now did it because I never knew about that being required. I hope I'm not too late in activating that.

Please please please~

EDIT 2: Ummm...I guess dualshockers isn't allowed to be linked. Heh. Okay well go here and activate receiving promotional e-mail. I had google translate working so it was easy to figure out what to do.

Top Bottom