• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2015 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The cycle is dead - Long live the King

Jack cw

If the final game play is anything like the demo, judging from review scores I imagine it is, then I think I'll end up buying it at some point. Can't help but be very disappointed with the lack of edit options, you think it would've been even easier with the XB1/PS4.

Why is that? PS4 and Xbone are even more closed an non friendly to userdata. It took Sony 1 year to enable PS4 to read mp3 from an USB stick. We can't even import own photos or any data, not even talking about DLNA support. Both companies want to avoid any security holes and while I understand it, the close system gets annoying though.

Im getting A LOT of slowdown on PS4 :( really annoying

Online? Offline?
Tried to disconnect from the internet?

mauaus

Why is that? PS4 and Xbone are even more closed an non friendly to userdata. It took Sony 1 year to enable PS4 to read mp3 from an USB stick. We can't even import own photos or any data, not even talking about DLNA support. Both companies want to avoid any security holes and while I understand it, the close system gets annoying though.

Online? Offline?
Tried to disconnect from the internet?

Offline :(

Robcat

Banned
I haven't bought a pes game in a couple years. I'm really really hoping that online play is smooth. I want to buy it but it has to work properly online.

Musiol

If someone have freezing or stuttering issues on PS4 (retail or digital) - turn off your internet connection. It'll fix this problem. I tested it (I had terrible freezing issues) and it worked.

Hasney

If someone have freezing or stuttering issues on PS4 (retail or digital) - turn off your internet connection. It'll fix this problem. I tested it (I had terrible freezing issues) and it worked.

Weird, same problem and fix as FIFA.

Jack cw

Digital, its weird, dunno what could be causing it

Could have something to do with the "install" PS4 doesn't install games, it caches them, so as a last measure you might delete the PES intall and re download the game. Have you installed the latest PES15 update data?

feel

"You can keep the easy goal, we are striving for the perfect one."

0811ee625641dd6341450azos3.gif

That was a good trailer, Gotze did a great job.

I am on Xbox One and erm...

I can't find an online game. Guess I'll have to wait for it to be officially released in Europe.

Edit: There are currently 18 people on the leader board for 'divisions'.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Are the transfers current? I ask because fucking Toni Kroos is still in Bayern in the official trailer :|

liger05

Are the transfers current? I ask because fucking Toni Kroos is still in Bayern in the official trailer :|

I read that Alonso is still at Madrid so no the squads are not up to date even though the window closed over 2 months ago.

It's pretty ridiculous that Konami can ship a game in November with the transfers not current.

ha your username is apt for that trailer. Love the music.

Surprised they used some generic team against Bayern in the trailer though.

Konosuke

Having lost on a PES 2015 tourney last weekend to crappy goals while dominating the game, this really hits the spot.

nampad

I read that Alonso is still at Madrid so no the squads are not up to date even though the window closed over 2 months ago.

It's pretty ridiculous that Konami can ship a game in November with the transfers not current.

That's really ridiculous.

Does anybody have a link to skill moves that you can do in this game? I played it a few years ago, and I just remember it being more of passing and shooting and less one on one gameplay with no skill moves.

I would really like to purchase the game but I want to make sure I can perform skill moves. Thanks!

LAM09

The squads are up to date going by online footage I watched. Alonso was at Bayern for starters.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Does anybody have a link to skill moves that you can do in this game? I played it a few years ago, and I just remember it being more of passing and shooting and less one on one gameplay with no skill moves.

I would really like to purchase the game but I want to make sure I can perform skill moves. Thanks!

Too lazy to find a list, but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsDR7D5hWJs

Moobabe

But that's why PES is so good... FIFA is just a bunch of schmuks charging around doing skill moves to beat players for fun.

Which licenses is it that people keep yearning for when they complain about licensing issues with PES? Other than Bundesliga there really isn't anything that I could possibly care about. FIFA doesn't have Champions League and that's something I value higher than shitty leagues such as the Swedish league for example. A season without CL is nearly worthless to me.

Skillmoves have always been in PES. Turn auto-skills of in the player menu, so you can manually decide when to perform which skill, else the game will choose a few select moves to use at the right time

spwolf

there was already a day 1 update that includes transfer updated as well.... people forget that game is not officially released yet.

Malcolm9

There is a controls list on the pause menu, it lists all the skills you can pull off and how to do them.

Bumhead

Banned
Has anyone actually been able to connect to a game through MyClub yet?

Turned all restrictions off and it won't match me to anybody.

spwolf

Di Maria still at Madrid.

Fucks sake, KONAMI.

Once again, there was a day 1 dlc with updates.

Once installed, Data Pack 1 implements the following:

Updated transfers - all deals completed in the summer transfer window (Balotelli, Vermaelen, Welbeck, etc) are now reflected in-game.

8 new pairs of boots - the latest designs from Adidas, Nike and Puma.

8 UEFA clubs added: HJK Helsinki, Legia Warsaw, Ludogorets Razgrad, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Qarabağ FK, Partizan Belgrade, Slovan Bratislava and Sparta Prague.

80 new and reworked player appearances. (eg. See Munir El Haddadi's new face and Gareth Bale's updated hairstyle).

Copa Sudamericana 2014 game mode added.

93 new and updated kits

109 licensed player names added for 6 Brazilian club sides: Santos, Internacional, Vasco da Gama, Vitoria, Criciuma, and Chapecoense.

The next update, out in December, will add licensed player names for 11 members of Flamengo. The same DLC release will also add "more teams of other leagues", as well as more stadiums for 'the current generation of gaming systems'.

http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2014/11/data-pack-1-out-now-pes-2015.html

Top Bottom