• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Thread of the 2008 Spike VGA's

STG

This is crap :/

I even started the Pc to see this because the stream is not working on PS3... and now this shit

Grecco

Stacey Kiebler is totally going to check out Pearl jams ten on Rock Band! Preorder to Avoid disapointment!

God this show is maybe the worst of the vgas.

painey

YES Ten by Pearl Jam in Rock Band!!! I just got it last week and I fucking love it!

ps what the fuck happened to Stacy Kiebler, she was famous like 5 years ago.

What's this slip-up that everyone's talking about?

Also:
PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!

Keyser Soze said:
Kratos has the right to bear arms...
bustedtees.ef270fa215d10509c3fd5a7396959940.gif

NameIess

-COOLIO- said:
o wow gaf. this looked bad?
That's why I said we really need to see a high quality trailer before making any crazy statements. Honestly the SD footage looked promising and SD cable looks like shit on my HD display...

Zeliard

FirewalkR said:
What do you guys mean Trainwreck and Awkward???? THAT WAS RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol

NPH almost pulled that off through sheer force of will and typical NPH'ness, but in the end, no. It was pretty bad.

cakefoo

Did anyone watch the pre-show online? They had NPH, 50 Cent, Chris Kline, Stacy Keibler, etc etc etc play the original Super Mario Bros, and none of them knew much about what they were doing. What's pathetic is that alot of them start the interview off with a "Oh yeah I LOVE games!!1!" and then end the interview by walking through SMB while you're on the edge of your seat fearing they'll die at the first goomba.

This show is full of posers.

Pein

Banned
painey said:
YES Ten by Pearl Jam in Rock Band!!! I just got it last week and I fucking love it!

ps what the fuck happened to Stacy Kiebler, she was famous like 5 years ago.
dancing with the stars made her popular

GhaleonEB

Strider2K99 said:
Best Independent Game Fueled by Dew nominations: Audiosurf, Braid, PixelJunk Eden, World of Goo

Winner: World of Goo
What a terrible way to enter the thread - I come to see how it's going and see this. :lol

womfalcs3

Banned
I like the way Geoff Keighly speaks. He has a way of showing enthusiasm without really showing the facial expressions associated with it.

J-Rzez

I have this strange desire to pre-order from Gamestop. I don't know what to preorder, but I want to go preorder...

Can't wait for a 10 second Uncharted 2 trailer.

DiddyBop

:lol :lol :lol

you ppl serious? we saw 5 seconds of GoW3 footage and you ppl were able to judge the graphics? i love neogaf:lol :lol

angelfly

It's turning out shitty just like I thought they would. Wish they'd sow all the premieres at the start so I wouldn't have to sit through this.

sprocket

Banned
Gilgamesh said:
Wow, World of Goo? I didn't doubt for a second that it would be Braid until, well, it wasn't.

braid wasnt that good goo is way better.

GOW3 looks great though I doubt its in game.

what is this the .. "hey xbots post here on how everything else not on 360 sucks" thread?

Top Bottom