• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Bowl XLIX |OT| The Butler Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampere

Got my Gronk on, I'm ready.

PV7MGrz.jpg

antonz

Arizona is playing nice and we are giving you guys fantastic weather for today. Was shit and rainy last 2 days. Nice clear Blue sky today and a nice temp in the mid 60s. Woke up this morning and the fog was like soup outside but cleared up around 11

_woLf

Or, you know, you could trust your defense to stop the offense from scoring a touchdown.

but that's none of my business.

Godslay

Banned
Goddamn even if it's a good idea, Costas still needs to stfu. Smarmy douche.

A Patriot casket? On Superbowl Sunday? How appropriate NBC. lol.

I'm so hyped. I wish I could wear my Brady jersey but I'm convinced it's bad luck - they lose a big game every time I wear it.

Do I burn it, Pats GAF? Y/n

I cant watch the game, if the Seahawks didnt win, i would definitely smash up my belongings, and I don't want to waste money.

I was so pissed watching the game the last time when the Seahawks were losing my heart beat hit 207 on the elliptical I was on lol...

I live in Toronto and while I watch some football every week I am not a huge fan. On the one hand I hate the Redsox and Brady thinks he is the coolest person that ever lived. On the other hand, Sherman and Lynch think they are the bees knees and the cats pajamas so I don't know who I want to win. Really it comes down to the lesser of 2 evils.

I live in Toronto and while I watch some football every week I am not a huge fan. On the one hand I hate the Redsox and Brady thinks he is the coolest person that ever lived. On the other hand, Sherman and Lynch think they are the bees knees and the cats pajamas so I don't know who I want to win. Really it comes down to the lesser of 2 evils.

In their defence, they are the bees knees.

Juicy Bob

Wow, I can't believe my very first exposure to NFL happened ten years ago...

That was the game that made me an Eagles fan. And, with that in mind, go Hawks.

JABEE

Your presence is missed in that deflate thread. I guess the facts no longer fit the agenda.
I didn't even think that thread was around anymore. The Pats didn't cheat? The only new news is that most of the balls weren't two PSI under, but that was reported earlier in the week.

I've made my argument. I feel I am being reasonable. I just have to continue to preach the truth.

Dosia

I didn't even think that thread was around anymore. The Pats didn't cheat? The only new news is that most of the balls weren't two PSI under, but that was reported earlier in the week.

I've made my argument. I feel I am being reasonable. I just have to continue to preach the truth.

You can't handle the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom