• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda hosting E3 conference for the first time

Awesome for Bethesda to step up to the plate...EA and Ubisoft conferences are going pretty scale now so should be fun for something else to watch

Awesome for Bethesda to step up to the plate...EA conferences are going pretty stale now so should be fun for something else to watch. Thank God Ubisoft still has the spectacular Aisha Tyler to keep their conferences relevant and interesting with her sharp humor, amazing comedic timing and brilliant stage presence.

Fixed that for you

It's happening... isnt it?

So much hype. Fallout 4. If they show TES 6, I may pee a little.

There is no way they're going to announce both Fallout 4 and the next TES simultaneously.

More realistic expectation

- Fallout 4 (almost 100% sure it will be there)
- TES Online expansion
- Evil Within DLC

DanSaxon

Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2 or bust.

I can realistically see those two plus Doom 4 and BattleCry, and maybe Prey 2 - I can't remember if that's been confirmed as cancelled or not.

roytheone

So, who also thinks that fallout 4 will be announced during either the Sony or Microsoft conference, and that we will see some more in depth gameplay during this one?

I too hope Fallout 4 is announced but I refuse to get my hopes up. They publish games too so it could just be - here is our line up for 2015 from these studios and look forward for more news on Bethesda Game Studios next game in the future. Assume this and then if Fallout 4 is shown then manly tears of joy may be had.

There is no way they're going to announce both Fallout 4 and the next TES simultaneously.

More realistic expectation

- Fallout 4 (almost 100% sure it will be there)
- TES Online expansion
- Evil Within DLC

Hey, the TES annoucement was my reach goal. I believe that FO4 + TESO expansion is absolutely doable.

So where does Prey 2 fit into all this? There was the rumor that Arkane was making it, but they can't be doing that and Dishonored 2 simultaneously can they?

Fallout 3 gameplay debut: E3 2008
Release: October 2008

Fallout 4 gameplay debut: E3 2015
Release: ???

5)Profit

Believe.
I don't think this year can handle any more big games hitting in 2015.

This is why I am alive. Fallout 4 please enter me.
PABglfp.gif

Didn't take long for things to get weird quick...

i-Lo

It would be nice if they unveiled Fallout IV.

That said, I am expecting Dishonored 2 to make headway first, followed by Doom and perhaps even a sneak peek at ES VI

Correct me if I am mistaken, but as far as commercial successes go, did not both Dishonored and ES V outdo Fallout 3 and Fallout NV?

SinShep

I don't know, I think the fallout (and no pun intended) would be really bad seeing as a lot of people are expecting fallout. I mean I'll point out anytime Bethesda is mentioned you hear some one asking where Fallout is (where as you don't see near as many people expecting their next game to be Elder Scrolls. I haven't seen too many people ask them where is the next Elder Scrolls).

Elder Scrolll's announcement seems much more like a sure thing, knowing the time gaps between their releases. And assuming BGS will be developing the next Fallout, to announce that now before they can start full development on it seems a little early.

gstaff

We're going Sunday night, and will have more information on how some folks can attend in the coming months.

Should be fun!

redfox088

Banned
FALLOUT> Elders Scroll..... Please no elders scrolls announcements I can get my mythical/fantasy/Dragonkilling high from a Pool of other software....gimme my fallout baby....

Top Bottom