• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtuber played through The Order: says it's 5ish hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raide

Just re-posting since I got 50th post.

He played the game like the majority of people would play it. Follow the cut-scene, do what you're told and play the game and it will lead you to the end of the game. He did not do an RP walk and admire all the textures or amazing design choices that the game is obviously full of. He did not 100% the game either and collect everything and see everything.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
His combined footage of the game is about 5 and a half hours.

So he's just being honest.

Even if the youtuber didn't stop to smell the roses or rotate the trinkets, I'd still put more stock in his evidence-based impressions than those with no evidence at all claiming the game runs over twice as long.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I like how the video with the most views on that channel is
the one with the prostitute sex scene.

Boke1879

I knew eventually that some posters would come out and this thread would somehow turn into Sony WWS being terribly mismanaged and being shit.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
He didnt do that though, why do so many people keep bringing that up?

Because we have enough reports that double that length so either that's what happened or the GAFers with the game are blatant liars/mentally challenged. Either way, I'm actually interested in the game so I'm not going to watch someone play it in its entirety before I purchase it. That defeats the purpose of a game like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom