• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riccitiello joins Telltale Games' board

Phamit

The changes at Telltale Games are continuing with confirmation that John Riccitiello has joined the company’s board of directors.

Riccitiello is the current CEO of Unity and has twice been the boss of EA, with his second tenure ending in early 2013.

more here

BPoole

I hope Tell Tale games gets a higher budget. Their games would be so much more immersion if they had the production values of a Quantico Dream game instead of Celebrity Deathmatch

Harmen

I hope Tell Tale games gets a higher budget. Their games would be so much more immersion if they had the production values of a Quantico Dream game instead of Celebrity Deathmatch

Writers and overall structure/set up from Telltale, "gameplay", technology and productionvalues from Quantic Dream. That would be amazing imo.

Wait what? He joined Pandemic then sold it to EA?

He left EA, joined a venture capital firm that bought Bioware and Pandemic, rejoined EA as CEO, then proceeded to sell both studios to himself and line his pockets with EA's money.

Watch it happen again!

I hate to be cynica,l but I think the main they're getting so much attention right now is due to; the low budget of their games, the fact they can release on every platform under the sun, and the speed they can pump them out.

A new engine could ruin all of those.

large.jpg

edit:
yes the very same outstanding citizen

Well shit, I guess with the way Telttale have been pumping out their games without giving much of a shit about QA they may fit with one another.

I do wonder if this will actually change anything though, I mean I can see why the conclusion that DLC is incoming but would Telltale really stoop so low when you consider how thye make their games, I have no clue how they can add DLC to it without it being utter bullshit.

More expensive episodes maybe? No changes at all? who knows lol

Top Bottom