• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy is doing another 30% trade-in bonus on games

Noobcraft

Best Buy is doing another 30% trade in bonus this week, with an additional 10% for GCU members.

Some notable trade-in values I found are:
$39 for Bloodborne ($42.00 with GCU)
$32.50 for Battlefield Hardline ($35.00 with GCU)
$35.10 for Forza Horizon 2 - XBO ($37.80 with GCU)

You can look up the values of other games at this site:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17093&type=page

Credit goes to netguy503 (junior) from the other thread.

Trade me in if old?

Yeah I'll be trading in a bunch of games

Bought 3DS and Wii U games from their recent B2G1 free deal on pre-owneds and will probably trade in some I got

Also just finished Dying light which I got for $31.99 sans tax with GCU so trading that back in for $32.20

It's going to be a good week

I just traded in Donkey Kong a few days ago, am I eligible for some sort of rebate thing or no?

Not a big deal but I guess it evens out since eShop cards aren't 10% off this week anymore.

But my points :(

Also tempted to trade in Bloodborne and get the digital copy for not much more.

netguy503

Thanks OP for the credit and the thread.

Reposting from the other thread as I didn't get a reply and this thread will be more active...

Currently I can get $35 back for Battlefield Hardline. Is that worth it considering I only payed $22 for it (w/pricematch, gcu, and $10 back coupon w/gcu for preorder) or is it going for more elsewhere? I know prices tank when they do these promos so does anyone know what the price was before the change? Thanks.

God I love GCU. Anyone who doesn't have this service is bonkers. I just started my 2nd year of two and I'm good until 2022. :)

Rizific

$14 for destiny ps4? Lol

Edit: called gs, $10 trade in for destiny. So after the 30% bonus at bby that brings it to $18.20.

Lemstar

Best Buy is doing another 30% trade in bonus this week, with an additional 10% for GCU members.

Some notable trade-in values I found are:
$39 for Bloodborne ($42.90 with GCU)
$32.50 for Battlefield Hardline ($35.75 with GCU)
$35.10 for Forza Horizon 2 - XBO ($38.61 with GCU)
Your math is bad. The extra 10% for GCU members is towards the base value, not the value after the weekly bonus (140% of the base value, not 143%).

That's in-store credit right? How much would they give you in cash for, say, Bloodborne?
They don't do tradeins for cash.

Time for trade-in values to tank again! Oh joy!
What? Things on the front page all went up in value with the weekly promo this time.

Bessy67

$38 is tempting for Horizon 2. I wish I knew if there were any more DLC expansions like Storm Island planned.

Top Bottom