• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Deal - Trade in Last Gen console and get $175 towards Xbox One [Ends May 2]

Welfare

Deal is in store only. Any working 360 or PS3 will give you a $75 coupon towards an Xbox One. 360 250GB and PS3 Slims will give you a $100 minimum gift card.

Go crazy.

11014832_991121760899652_9172710753542861855_n.jpg

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Might want to change the thread title as I was ready to grab the Wii or my Xbox phatty for some trade credit.

Couldn't fit in the specifics in the thread title. Sorry.

Don't worry about it. Adding "up to" $175 would have been the best thing to do, but people can spend a few goddamned seconds reading the terms and conditions.

Anyone who reads the title and expects that kind of trade value for their Wii or OG Xbox is fucking delusional, to put it nicely.

ApharmdX

Banned
Intriguing. I had no interest in an Xbox One but giving up my bedroom PS3 for $175 towards one makes this a tempting deal.

ddrtyger

Neo Member
Did it yesterday with an 250GB Xbox 360 from Cowboom I purchased for $70. No issues. All that is needed is the console and an AC adapter. They hassled me about a controller, but it specifically says in fine print that those two items are the only ones needed. Obtained $75 coupon toward Xbox One and $100 BB gift card.

Worth it! Thumbs up!

Top Bottom