• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I Need a New PC!" 2015 Part 1. Read the OP and RISE ABOVE FORGED PRECISION SCIENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. You should probably get one in the 120GB range if you're looking to save some money. That way you can throw a few of your most used programs, and maybe a game or two on it.

Well worth it.

I'd imagine both are about the same. I have the MSI Gaming 970 100ME (TFV with green highlights and a backplate) and am pleased as punch with how quiet and cool the card runs. My previous card (OC'd 670) was a Gigabyte with the three-fan Windforce cooler and I was equally pleased with it. Don't worry about the Prodigy tipping over - the base is wiggly because of the plastic handles/feet, but you'd really have to give it a solid punt to knock it over, especially since it'll weigh about 25-30# loaded down with your hardware and the weight is all in the bottom/middle once you build. Get the SSD - a 120GB SSD for the OS and your most used productivity stuff is probably the best single usability upgrade you can do for day to day computing.

On another note, I think the latest nVidia drivers are a little rough - after upgrading from the GTA5 release (350.12), I couldn't run any 3D applications on my 970 without gobs of artifacting and hard lockups. On top of that, I couldn't even change any settings in the nVidia CP - kept getting the 'Access Denied' error. Only way to fix all of the issues was to remove/DDU all of the nVidia software and then revert to 350.12, followed by only installing the base driver and PhysX (no GFE, even). Is anyone else with a 970 having issues with the most recent release?

Wow thanks for the super quick replies.

Good to know it's not as unstable as it looks, I really like the look of the case and it's a 100% lock in now.

Looks like I'll be picking up a small SSD too. this one has a lot of high reviews and is pretty cheap, so I assume it's decent?

And yeah it looks pretty close, I guess I'll just go with whatever matches the color scheme of the Motherboard I buy more. MSI if I get one of the red and black ones, g1 otherwise, well maybe not since I think I'll find the led windforce logo obnoxious.

Last question, I want a fully modular PSU, hate the pre wired ones, is this one decent for gaming?. I initially wanted this one buy according to PC part picker it doesn't fit.

This is by build so far, assuming the ssd and psu are decent, just need a motherboard (and maybe change the cooler to match it), any recommendations on boards the computer is matx? I plan to overclock the cpu to at least 4.0 ghz, and I like usb ports, besides that I don't really know anything about how to chose a motherboard.

And for ram, is what I have decent? Should I go with these instead?.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (£177.96 @ Amazon UK)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H55 57.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (£49.99 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£86.83 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (£45.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card (£277.80 @ Amazon UK)
Case: BitFenix Prodigy M Arctic White MicroATX Mini Tower Case (£74.59 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
Power Supply: XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (£75.93 @ Amazon UK)
Wireless Network Adapter: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter (£28.95 @ Amazon UK)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 37.9 CFM 120mm Fans (£19.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £838.03
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-03 02:13 BST+0100

Sorry for the questions overboard, I'm planning on pulling the trigger mid June, and wasn't planning on asking any of this until a bit closer but once I start getting it ready I just can't stop. Thanks in advance.

Flaxh

Solid. Only thing to do would be to add some more memory. 16GB can be helpful in some situations.

Gaming is a great test to make sure everything is working well. That build should last you awhile longer.

Should I get rid of my 2x 4GB and get 2x 8GB? Which ones do you recommend?

And upgrading from my i5 3570k to an used 3770k, would it show a significant performance improvement?

I'm asking all these questions because aside from the GPU I don't plan on buying a new one or doing major upgrades in the next 3 or 4 years. Regarding the GPU, the 970 will probably be easy too find at a good price when everyone starts upgrading to Pascal so I may end up getting one.

kennah

And upgrading from my i5 3570k to an used 3770k, would it show a significant performance improvement?

I'm asking all these questions because aside from the GPU I don't plan on buying a new one or doing major upgrades in the next 3 or 4 years. Regarding the GPU, the 970 will probably be easy too find at a good price when everyone starts upgrading to Pascal so I may end up getting one.

What are you trying to do? neither of those upgrades will show an improvement in games. If you are doing multitasking/video/vitural boxes/production work then sure it would show an improvment. But the difference in gaming will be - none.

RGM79

You don't have to replace your existing RAM, you can just get another 2x2GB or 2x4GB and put it in the empty slots. As long as it matches your existing RAM's speed and latency (1600MHz CAS7), it will be fine. Here's a list of matching RAM. Having 8GB of RAM is still OK for most games today, but some games like GTAV are starting to get heavy with RAM usage.

You would not see much of a benefit for game framerate if you upgraded to a 3770K, so I wouldn't advise it. The 3570K and 3770K are both quad core processors, the main difference is that the i7 3770K has hyperthreading so it handles 8 separate processing threads. Today's games don't really take advantage of more than four processing threads/cores so you would not see an improvement unless you were doing something like video encoding or math/physics computation work. You'd get a larger performance boost if you overclocked the i5 3570K instead.

Mid-range GPU now and then upgrade again in a couple/few years, or just a high-end card now?

Thinking e.g. 970 vs 980 Ti. In Canada the prices kind of suck, but it's basically $400 vs $830.

MisterNoisy

Wow thanks for the super quick replies.

Good to know it's not as unstable as it looks, I really like the look of the case and it's a 100% lock in now.

Looks like I'll be picking up a small SSD too. this one has a lot of high reviews and is pretty cheap, so I assume it's decent?

And yeah it looks pretty close, I guess I'll just go with whatever matches the color scheme of the Motherboard I buy more. MSI if I get one of the red and black ones, g1 otherwise, well maybe not since I think I'll find the led windforce logo obnoxious.

Last question, I want a fully modular PSU, hate the pre wired ones, is this one decent for gaming?. I initially wanted this one buy according to PC part picker it doesn't fit.

This is by build so far, assuming the ssd and psu are decent, just need a motherboard (and maybe change the cooler to match it), any recommendations on boards the computer is matx? I plan to overclock the cpu to at least 4.0 ghz, and I like usb ports, besides that I don't really know anything about how to chose a motherboard.

And for ram, is what I have decent? Should I go with these instead?.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (£177.96 @ Amazon UK)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H55 57.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (£49.99 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£86.83 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (£45.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card (£277.80 @ Amazon UK)
Case: BitFenix Prodigy M Arctic White MicroATX Mini Tower Case (£74.59 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
Power Supply: XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (£75.93 @ Amazon UK)
Wireless Network Adapter: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter (£28.95 @ Amazon UK)
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 37.9 CFM 120mm Fans (£19.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £838.03
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-03 02:13 BST+0100

Sorry for the questions overboard, I'm planning on pulling the trigger mid June, and wasn't planning on asking any of this until a bit closer but once I start getting it ready I just can't stop. Thanks in advance.

If it were me, I'd look long and hard at the ASRock Z97M OC Formula - it's not the beast that its bigger brother is, but it's pretty feature filled at a good price. The ASUS Z97M Plus wouldn't be a bad call either.

Looking on the intertubes, I'd recommend keeping the PSU under 160mm in length, since anything much longer will cut down on room for your GPU. Alternately, look at some of the SFF 970s out there like this one from ASUS or this Gigabyte.

SFF cases are cool, but they demand some concessions.

Smokey

Mid-range GPU now and then upgrade again in a couple/few years, or just a high-end card now?

Thinking e.g. 970 vs 980 Ti. In Canada the prices kind of suck, but it's basically $400 vs $830.

If you're at 1080p stick with the 970 IMO. Pocket that extra $400+ in the CPU fund for upgrades down the line. You may be able to catch the 970s for a bit cheaper too after the 980Ti pushed prices down.

uugh, tough call. What do you have now?

If you're at 1080p stick with the 970 IMO. Pocket that extra $400+ in the CPU fund for upgrades down the line. You may be able to catch the 970s for a bit cheaper too after the 980Ti pushed prices down.

6950 2GB.

I'm planning on buying an Acer XB270HU or equivalent later this year (1440p 144Hz g/freesync). I'm fine with turning settings down though (within reason). I'm not a "max or nothing" kind of gamer.
rest of system:
2500k @ 4.3Ghz
16GB ram

Smokey

6950 2GB.

I'm planning on buying an Acer XB270HU or equivalent later this year (1440p 144Hz g/freesync). I'm fine with turning settings down though (within reason). I'm not a "max or nothing" kind of gamer.
rest of system:
2500k @ 4.3Ghz
16GB ram

Go for 970 then imo, pocket that $400+

mulac

New PC Ninja Gaming Enterprise setup...

Dell U3415W 34''
16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM
Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler
Intel Core i7 4790K
ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard
Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD
ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Strix DirectCU II 4GB
Corsair HX750i 80 Plus Platinum 750W Power Supply
SteelSeries Apex M800 Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard
Corsair Gaming Laser Mouse
Corsair Carbide 500R Case
Sennheiser 635D Gaming Headset
Corsair 2500D Speaker Set

The fruits on my labours - thanks all for your help!

MBison

This may be the wrong thread but I didn't want to start a new one. I'm having lockup freeze issues with a machine and trying to find means of diagnosing the problem. It's windows 7. I have info from event viewer but not sure if it means anything. I was told to check temps and so I did and it was totally normal from all my usage.

If anyone is kind enough to help, can PM me with suggestions and programs I can run to try and get information. I'm willing to reward :)

Thanks for any help!

Decado

This may seem horribly uninteresting to this board, but I could use some help figuring out what my gf needs to a streaming PC. Little box.

She has:

AMD Athlon II X2 240e 2.8 Ghz
2 GB RAM
Shitty integrated AMD (Radeon?) graphics card
32 bit Win7

All she needs is to play videos and, most importantly ATM, stream HD shows on Netflix. The latter being the problems. CPU seems maxed out and video has trouble loading and audio is out of sync.

Does she just need more RAM? Or new mini-PC?

thanks

If it were me, I'd look long and hard at the ASRock Z97M OC Formula - it's not the beast that its bigger brother is, but it's pretty feature filled at a good price. The ASUS Z97M Plus wouldn't be a bad call either.

Looking on the intertubes, I'd recommend keeping the PSU under 160mm in length, since anything much longer will cut down on room for your GPU. Alternately, look at some of the SFF 970s out there like this one from ASUS or this Gigabyte.

SFF cases are cool, but they demand some concessions.

Thanks, dodged a bullet there, I guess I'll go with this psu then. A bit more expensive than I'd like, but like you said, it's the price I pay for wanting a small case + modular psu.

And thanks for the motherboard suggest, that asrock seems great, it and the msi z97m are what im battling between. Not sure.

On a side note, asrock's website really could use an update, feels like its straight from the 90s.

Smokey

WTS:

EVGA Pro SLI Bridge. Never been opened or used:

18406701885_2388d836ee_z.jpg

The middle part lights up with EVGA logo as seen here with my old 3 way bridge:

14242806460_cf2f665063_z.jpg

sO6UDHd.png
. 9 positive seller feedback

$17 shipping included, US only, Paypal.

Thnx

New 980Ti SLI owners this is for you!

I'm kind of bummed about my Samsung S32D850T monitor. I really love the size and 1440p, but I played CS:GO for the first time on it and it felt like there was a bit of input lag. I also tried Super Meat Boy and Cave Story and they felt off too. It also has a darker vertical band on leftish side when looking at gray/white screens.

Not sure what to get instead. I'd like to say in the 27"+ range, and maybe 1440p, but if there is something 1080 that is known to be incredible, that could work. I would like to stay under $500. Good lighting/colors would be nice, but I don't think that's really possible with a gaming monitors from the little I read.

Any suggestions?

I'm kind of bummed about my Samsung S32D850T monitor. I really love the size and 1440p, but I played CS:GO for the first time on it and it felt like there was a bit of input lag. I also tried Super Meat Boy and Cave Story and they felt off too. It also has a darker vertical band on leftish side when looking at gray/white screens.

Not sure what to get instead. I'd like to say in the 27"+ range, and maybe 1440p, but if there is something 1080 that is known to be incredible, that could work. I would like to stay under $500. Good lighting/colors would be nice, but I don't think that's really possible with a gaming monitors from the little I read.

Any suggestions?

Did you have vsync off?

Did you have vsync off?
Yeah, that made it a little better in CS:GO, but seemed off still. I also did the test where you use a clone timer on two displays and it seemed to be about 15-20ms off my MacBook.

I'll play with it a little more tomorrow, but this was an impulse buy and maybe there are better options so I'm up for suggestions.

Edit: I'm still within the return period if that's anyone's worry.

LilJoka

I need to build a PC for a friend, budget £700.

4 options:
i7 2600S (free) H67 board (£50 ebay) 8GB RAM GTX 970 ~£500.00
i7 2600S (free) Z77 board (£90 ebay) OC to ~3.2Ghz 8GB RAM GTX 970 ~£550.00
i5 2550K (free) Z77 board (£90 ebay) , OC to ~4.3Ghz 8GB RAM GTX 970 ~£550
i5 4690K (£220), Z97 board (£90), OC to ~4.3Ghz 8GB RAM GTX 970 ~£750

And another cheeky option
X5670 6 core 12 threads (£90), X58 board (£90), OC ~3.5Ghz 8GB RAM GTX 970 ~£640.00

OR
DX58SO2, i7 980X 4Ghz OC 8GB RAM GTX 970 £600 (charging £100 for my board and CPU, included in £600)

What would you choose?

4 options:

X5670 6 core 12 threads (£90), X58 board (£90), OC ~3.5Ghz 8GB RAM GTX 970 ~£640.00

OR
DX58SO2, i7 980X 4Ghz OC 8GB RAM GTX 970 £600 (charging £100 for my board and CPU, included in £600)

What would you choose?

I would pick either 3 or 4 depending on the budget (strict or loose). More on 3 though.

DSN2K

managed to pick up a 1150 mATX board + i3 4330 for about £100 so goodbye sweet AM3+ :p

I'm wondering what's best/smallest mATX case around ? Im willing to spend about £45-£65. I need to be able to fit decent graphics card in what I plan to buy also next month. I want to see what AMD have to offer first.

fanboi

Banned
If you want to buy 4k monitors, with G-Syns, which one to get? I am looking to buy two, one to surf on one to game on.

EDIT: I have a 780 GPU right now, so I wont be able to game in 4k, but looking to upgrade to something more powerful soon.

Into

Hi, im almost done building my PC. Its nothing special just a decent rig:

Intel i5 4460 3.2ghz, 4th. Generation
Asus B85M-G mainboard
Asus 4GB GTX970 grafikkort
Asus 24x DVDRW
8GB Kingston Fury RAM 1866/1600mhz
550W XFX PRO Series, 80+ Bronze PSU

At the store im building it, i have choice between a Kingston and a Samsung SSD. The smallest Kingston is 120gig, and smallest Samsung is 250 gig.

I understand that Samsung is better, everyone says that. However how much better? There is a difference in price between a 240gig Kingston and 250gig Samsung. Is it worth it? And the 120gig Kingston is easily the cheapest SSD i can get. Would you advise to pay extra for 250gig Samsung or just stick to 120gig Kingston? For the extra money i spend on a 250gig Samsung i could spend it on upgrading another part?

My goal with the SSD is to install my OS on the SSD and maybe a few games. I also plan to get a regular 1TB HD just for some space. Other than browsing, and video games thats pretty much it.

Thanks for any advice i may recieve

kennah

4 options:

OR

What would you choose?
Can I buy the free 2600 :p

Going off of this, wouldnt the 6c12t 980X be more enticing? Its only 1 gen older than the 3960X, so maybe 10% slower. Add a nice 4Ghz OC and you have a 3960X on your hands for £100.

That is true also. However the 2550k theoretically can be overclocked even further than 4.5Ghz, at that speed I can see it beats the 980X handily at 4Ghz (mind you I do not know the OC capacity of the 980X) especially in less multi-threaded applications and games.

I personally prefer newer tech and cheaper price :p

So I guess it ultimately boils down to your friend's usage of the rig and his budget.

LilJoka

That is true also. However the 2550k theoretically can be overclocked even further than 4.5Ghz, at that speed I can see it beats the 980X handily at 4Ghz (mind you I do not know the OC capacity of the 980X) especially in less multi-threaded applications and games.

I personally prefer newer tech and cheaper price :p

So I guess it ultimately boils down to your friend's usage of the rig and his budget.

Yeah i agree there, but you know 4.5Ghz is coming towards the top end of average 2500Ks, and therefore i rather not overclock a PC for someone else in this range unless they are happily able to do final tweaks. For me i would take that 2550K to the end lol. So for others always think of a guaranteed OC which wont need tweaking again ever, thats why i chose the clock speeds i listed. Plus cooling, all i got is a Hyper 212+ to give away.

The 980X is already at 4Ghz as its in my PC for a long time, so i know that itll run that. The rest of the CPUs are best guesses.

Yeah i agree there, but you know 4.5Ghz is coming towards the top end of average 2500Ks, and therefore i rather not overclock a PC for someone else in this range unless they are happily able to do final tweaks. For me i would take that 2550K to the end lol. So for others always think of a guaranteed OC which wont need tweaking again ever, thats why i chose the clock speeds i listed. Plus cooling, all i got is a Hyper 212+ to give away.

The 980X is already at 4Ghz as its in my PC for a long time, so i know that itll run that. The rest of the CPUs are best guesses.

Yeah I get that.

Well, either way, I would say for 600, the 980X set up is not a bad deal for him at all. None of these are, that's why it's so hard to pick :p

LilJoka

Yeah I get that.

Well, either way, I would say for 600, the 980X set up is not a bad deal for him at all. None of these are, that's why it's so hard to pick :p

I think ill have to see what single threaded stuff he may want, like Dolphin emulator is going to run way better on haswell than any of the other options.

Crisium

I currently have a 2GB Twin Frozr II GPU and am wanting to upgrade to a 4GB card. My budget is $350-400, can anyone point me in the right direction? At the moment i'm leaning toward a GTX970 but will probably need to upgrade my i3 processor to an i7.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NVODXR4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

CPU's have much more longevity these GPUs these days. It makes more sense to get a modern i5 or i7 which you can use for many years before exploring expensive GPUs.

You can't do both for a $400 budget, unfortunately. But the Radeon 290 would be a better value if you're willing to bust the wallet a bit for the CPU. An aftermarket 290 equals a 970 most of the time.

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/video-card/#c=152

You can see a variety for under $250 AR, assuming these sites work for your region. Then only $100 or so extra budget to get a i5 4690k.

A lot of multiplayer games really need i5 minimum.

Newline

I've made a error (you probably noticed it), I meant total of 8gb (or 7gb fast, 1gb of slow 970 GDDR5 ram).
Currently, you can only use 4 if you sli your cards (or 3,5gb, the last 0,5 are almost never used).
If all works according to DX12 plan SLI will be fantastic and 970's will be the best bang for the buck (from Nvidia) if you want to buy a graphics card for gaming.
Buying the way more expensive 980/980ti or Titan X for gaming (best bang for bucks) doesn't make sense if devs adapt X12.
And even if you want it to use it now most AAA games work well with SLI, there are exception (especially on launch days) but there are way less problems than before.
And as we know W10 will be free for almost everyone and it doesn't look like that there is a reason (other than 7 to 8) to not upgrade.
There are already a few games announced which are going to be updated/based on X12.

Thats brilliant news. I'll grab a 770 and start enjoying some SLI goodness.

r3n4ud

Hi guys. Looking for your opinions/comments/issues/etc on this build. It's my first time going small form and want to make sure it's okay before I go for it. I followed mkenyon's Small Form Factor Build Guide for the Bitfenix enthusiast build. I changed a couple of things though, which is why I ask for your opinions. My budget is $2500, so if you think I should change/add anything, I'm flexible. Maybe more ram? Change cpu to i7-5820k?

xwfMiHd.png

Where's the best place to buy RAM (UK)?

I recently got a hold of my old PC which I built quite a few years ago, it's good enough for what I want it to do except the RAM (which is 3GB lol)

Looking for 8GB, Amazon has it for £46 - is that a good price?

Plasmid

CPU's have much more longevity these GPUs these days. It makes more sense to get a modern i5 or i7 which you can use for many years before exploring expensive GPUs.

You can't do both for a $400 budget, unfortunately. But the Radeon 290 would be a better value if you're willing to bust the wallet a bit for the CPU. An aftermarket 290 equals a 970 most of the time.

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/video-card/#c=152

You can see a variety for under $250 AR, assuming these sites work for your region. Then only $100 or so extra budget to get a i5 4690k.

A lot of multiplayer games really need i5 minimum.

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

Link Man

Banned
Well, I learned a valuable lesson today. Always check your PC's innards before ordering a graphics card. Got the 960, opened up my computer to find that it only has 1 6-pin power connector (the card requires 1 8-pin or 2 6-pins) and that due to motherboard wiring, I only have room for a low-profile card. I'll be able to return it easily enough, due to ordering from Amazon, but I'll still be out nearly $10 for return shipping.

Think I'm just gonna go with the 750 ti, that way I won't have to deal with extra power connections at all. And it's over $100 cheaper used.

mkenyon

Banned
Hi guys. Looking for your opinions/comments/issues/etc on this build. It's my first time going small form and want to make sure it's okay before I go for it. I followed mkenyon's Small Form Factor Build Guide for the Bitfenix enthusiast build. I changed a couple of things though, which is why I ask for your opinions. My budget is $2500, so if you think I should change/add anything, I'm flexible. Maybe more ram? Change cpu to i7-5820k?

xwfMiHd.png
The 5820K requires socket 2011-3/X99. There is currently only a single ITX X99 board, and I really wouldn't recommend it unless you're insane like Kennah.

I'd also suggest a shorter length PSU, like the CoolerMaster VSM series. It'll fit a lot easier in the Prodigy.

The motherboard is a great one, but do know that most of what you're paying for is great audio on ITX.

Swap out the SSD for a Crucial MX/BX series to save a good chunk of change.

H60 would provide plenty enough cooling, no need for the H100i.

r3n4ud

The 5820K requires socket 2011-3/X99. There is currently only a single ITX X99 board, and I really wouldn't recommend it unless you're insane like Kennah.

I'd also suggest a shorter length PSU, like the CoolerMaster VSM series. It'll fit a lot easier in the Prodigy.

The motherboard is a great one, but do know that most of what you're paying for is great audio on ITX.

Swap out the SSD for a Crucial MX/BX series to save a good chunk of change.

H60 would provide plenty enough cooling, no need for the H100i.

You're a godsend, thanks! For the MB, any other recommendations? Not all that into audio.

mkenyon

Banned
EVGA Stinger if you can find it in the $150 zone.

Though if you're going that high end (980 Ti), you might enjoy the better DAC/Amp with a solid pair of headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom