• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll eat a dick if it's at E3. Mark my words.

I still believe this game died years ago and for the sake of cruelty, never formally announced so.

After E3
post-39865-Doakes-surprise-motherfucker-g-osZz.gif

They can't confirm anything if they don't know the source who leaked it and even if they know the source he/she just leaked it to this specific person.
The rest of journos can go and ask to an official SONY rep. but they will either deny it or won't comment on it.
Unless Yoshida-chan comes out and says this is not true.

I'll still wait for the E3 presentation reveal just in case.

Never know. Someone is spilling the beans somewhere and Jason is one of the best investigative journalist in the industry imo.

Come on Jason earn that Press Sneak Fuck tag and tell us whats up

Euron

I still believe this game died years ago and for the sake of cruelty, never formally announced so.
I...don't know how to respond to this...this just got really interesting.

You would think with all these rumors and the hype buildup Sony would come out and deny the game being there if it isn't scheduled to be there and tell us it's still in active development.

GET HYPE

You're gonna need a bigger mouth ryan13ts

sam777

The Guardian don't seem the sort to make up any random stories, so they may potentially be some credibility to this story.

Also out of curiousity how big is the TLG on a wider gaming level as I never played the first one and was wondering are the big threads on it because the game is so popular or is it because it has just been missing since 2009, so it's more of a novelty thing?

I'm not quite willing to eat a dick, but I just can't see this being at E3 or being released ever. A niche title in development forever plus however much money has been spent on this...I just don't see it ever happening.

Also, it's amazing that's it's been seven years since that first teaser photo with the chain.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
OH MAAAAN.

LMAO, dude, are you ready for that?

ryan13ts

Oh, I'm expecting to be held to this (I woudn't expect any less from GAF).

At the very least, they'll be some joy to come from this if it somehow is miraculously still alive.... I think.

How would you approach someone with this? Do you go up to a gay friend and mention your predicament? Wouldn't this be a bad idea because you're expecting they'll oblige? Questions!

Mononoke

Banned
Oh, I'm expecting to be held to this (I woudn't expect any less from GAF).

At the very least, they'll be some joy to come from this if it somehow is miraculously still alive.... I think.

Uh...how would one even deliver on this bet (proof you did it).

Nvm I don't even want to know lol

It is going to be a glorious, glorious day if this is re-revealed this E3. It may well top the FFXV/KHIII double whammy reveal for me.

But I also fear it could be something different for the worse than what we last saw... Gonna be on edge until I see it/the conference ends.

Probably will tear up with excitement, if I'm honest. And it'd be hard as hell to stay quiet at work the next day about it, too.

Myggen

The Guardian don't seem the sort to make up any random stories, so they may potentially be some credibility to this story.

Also out of curiousity how big is the TLG on a wider gaming level as I never played the first one and was wondering are the big threads on it because the game is so popular or is it because it has just been missing since 2009, so it's more of a novelty thing?

Neither Ico or SotC sold well and are niche games at best, so TLG isn't a "big" game among the mainstream. The big threads and hype on here is because of Team Ico's games being beloved by its fans, and of course because of the story about the game just vanishing after the initial reveal and everything surrounding that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom