• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

Sweet I got one. It's very small though.
output.gif

EDIT
OuterWorldVoice said:
Those posters are sweet.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Posters we gave away at Comicon - they were massive, B1-sized collectibles and lots of folks got 'em signed by the creators. 56k die.

2ylwxzl.jpg

4C's ODST/Spartan rivalry story.

jzwoyo.jpg

Production I.G's "Duel"

2gtax7a.jpg

Production I.G's Spartan origin story.

33213xi.jpg

4C's History piece (two-parter)

2ns9pb8.jpg

Toei's off-canon "Odd One Out" piece.

1412nix.jpg

Bones' "Prototype" experimental Mjolnir piece.

feel

t4ng0 said:
As if Voc hasn't already written a more detailed and comprehensive Halo Bible. :lol
True. :lol

But he's still probably gonna find out about a couple of unknown facts that will blow his mind.

The poster with chief and cortana is aweseome! *checks ebay* :lol

I really haven't watched any anime aside from the Animatrix and that Batman:Gotham Knights but I am looking forward to checking these out.

Walshicus

kylej said:
The natural evolution from Halo Legends is a JRPG collaboration with Atlus. Start development now, I'll preorder tomorrow.
If this post drowns out my calls for a Halo version of Mass Effect I will hunt you down.

Asked whether a publishing partner had been secured for the new game, Bungie's Lars Bakken told Eurogamer: "I think internally we'll know sometime soon. I don't handle these things, but I'd imagine we're going to know way before we make the public announcement of who's handling that! But sure, I think those talks are, I guess, close."

new bunige ip deal is close

at least we know that things are progressing in new IP land too.

KevinRo

Is there any chance these posters will be available to buy or something? I would be willing to paypal if someone had an extra. My new room needs it's blank walls to be covered.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
KevinRo said:
Is there any chance these posters will be available to buy or something? I would be willing to paypal if someone had an extra. My new room needs it's blank walls to be covered.

Sadly, no. Limited to ComicCon only. I don't even have one. :-(

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
new iphone wallpaper :D

7bda7749.jpg

Just had awesome game of neutral assault on Valhalla, btw. Stalemate until the last five seconds where we finally scored a point. Awesome.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hootie said:
Halo anime? WTF is this shit?

The future. Also guaranteed to be super popular. Also congrats Voc! Maybe one day I can do the transition from Junior>Member>Bungie Employee. Those articles you write are sweeet reads.

Kibbles

Woah congrats Voc, with the dream job! Voc knows his Haloz, 343 has my trust. :D

I see 343 is also busy working on a game, hm... I wonder if we'll get anything about it next E3? We still have Reach too. O_O

Voltron64

I was able to grab two of these.
syw4ly.jpg

I wanted to get them signed but the line was way too long and my gf was getting hungry and cranky. After dragging her along all day thursday waiting to play ODST and the Halo panel I felt bad. Now that I think about it I should have waited. :/

I also got two of these.
2hoab2a.jpg

Also...Congrats Voc. Well deserved.

I hope 343 isn't lazy as turds and not have a store where we can buy swag
unlike some company that also makes Halo
. Would love to get some awesome halo swag from an official source.

I agree with Five, that one poster that Voltron got is awesome. Definately would have got them signed.
To GF: Hey baby, here's some money to go get some food. While you wait in line for half an hour for a hotdog, I'll wait in this line to get an autograph.

And omglol at the Gundam Spartan. That is either the most awesome or most rediculous thing I have ever seen.

Stormtrooper30 said:
I hope 343 isn't lazy as turds and not have a store where we can buy swag
unlike some company that also makes Halo
. Would love to get some awesome halo swag from an official source.

I agree with Five, that one poster that Voltron got is awesome. Definately would have got them signed.
To GF: Hey baby, here's some money to go get some food. While you wait in line for half an hour for a hotdog, I'll wait in this line to get an autograph.

And omglol at the Gundam Spartan. That is either the most awesome or most rediculous thing I have ever seen.
Bungle doesn't have the rights to Halo so they can't sell any halo products. I guess when there new IP is announced we will see the return of the bungie store.

Hello everyone! I'm a long time lurker who has wanted to participate in this thread and now I'm finally here.

I would love to be a part of any custom games that take place.
GT: Grady Durden

Grady Durden said:
Hello everyone! I'm a long time lurker who has wanted to participate in this thread and now I'm finally here.

Hi, I'm Dax. How ya doin'? Welcome.

kylej

Banned
Grady Durden said:

The Pit pops up in matchmaking and asks you whether you want AR start or BR. Which do you choose?

Hey Dax, I'm great now that my GAF account became active after a year and a half wait. :lol Good things come to those who wait, I suppose!

Two things make me remember your name:
1. Aren't you the guy who prefers the AR most of the time? Or is that just an ongoing joke??
2. My dad uses a variation of the name Dax for his GT. Isn't it some sort of Star Trek reference?

I could be wrong on both accounts...

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Grady Durden said:
Hey Dax, I'm great now that my GAF account became active after a year and a half wait. :lol Good things come to those who wait, I suppose!

Two things make me remember your name:
1. Aren't you the guy who prefers the AR most of the time? Or is that just an ongoing joke??
2. My dad uses a variation of the name Dax for his GT. Isn't it some sort of Star Trek reference?

I could be wrong on both accounts...

1-hanging.jpg

Grady Durden said:
I prefer AR starts only because I like the weapon more than the BR. It does make the most sense to have BR starts for multiplayer games, though.
Yes it is.

Good to know we have another GAFer who knows how to play Halo; seriously, this whole 'AR is a good weapon' thing is getting old.

lol, Kyle, you won't even say 'hi' before you know he's a BR man... I like it. :p

DiabolicalBagel said:
Good to know we have another GAFer who knows how to play Halo; seriously, this whole 'AR is a good weapon' thing is getting old.
What?

Seriously, those whole 'BR is the best weapon in the game' thing is getting old.

Sibylus

Banned
The Assault Rifle isn't a bad weapon, it just lacks the sex appeal of the Battle Rifle.

Every burst-shot is a moist spat of smooth, smooth love.

Dax01 said:
I prefer AR starts only because I like the weapon more than the BR. It does make the most sense to have BR starts for multiplayer games, though.

Sounds good to me. Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to play a game with you soon.

I never said it the AR was a bad weapon either, it's neither good nor bad in my opinion... it falls in the 'mediocre' category for me.

Now... sentinel beam! That's a good weapon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom