• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2009 NBA Offseason Thread of Yue 'n Lue: Kiss The Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
reilo said:
Like I said, nearly.

And this fellas, is why you don't make bets before the season begins.
We, unlike LMA, have spines and functional balls.

Bobcats are still a better team than Toronto.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
DY_nasty said:
We, unlike LMA, have spines and functional balls.

Bobcats are still a better team than Toronto.
Emeka is such a wuss that I don't even have to makeup a female name for him because he already has one. You know who else got an A in palates? Andrea Bargnani!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
reilo said:
Emeka is such a wuss that I don't even have to makeup a female name for him because he already has one. You know who else got an A in palates? Andrea Bargnani!

He has no O...but he is far from a wuss.. He is made from toilet paper, but he has heart and bangs with the best of them.

reilo

30rocks.jpg

<3

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
reilo said:
I said I didn't think Boston would win it all because injuries would plague them. I was off on that by a year. Plus, NOBODY predicted Phil Jackson to be outcoached by Doc effin' Rivers.

I'd rather have Oden than Tyson Chandler - and you would, too. Martell was going to have a breakout year if he hadn't gotten injured. I didn't expect him to be a 20ppg player so let's not get out of hand now. If Outlaw can average 14ppg for a season, so can Martell if not better.
*cough*

I never said Doc would out coach Phil.. but I did give him his credit from the start of that year.. I was triple posting during that offseason with people talking about Doc...

g23

European pre-madonna
LINK.AGE76 said:
Can't wait till the season starts, Warriors will win at least 45 games this season :D

Welcome to Warriors-Age my man. Your prediction is very very plausible

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
95 days until opening tip and only 7 days away from finding out what the christmas games are.

Plz be Spurs/Lakers

"I’m going to set up a foundation for the world. I’m gonna take the money and start building cities all over the world. I’m a comet. My man told me I’m a comet. I said “I’m a comet?”

:lol :lol :lol

jobber said:
95 days until opening tip and only 7 days away from finding out what the christmas games are.

Plz be Spurs/Lakers

Xmas game will probably east/west combo again. either finals rematch or celts lakers or cavs lakers.

All 4 would be great games though.

jobber said:

Plz be Spurs/Lakers

It's got to be Cavs/Lakers, but all of the Spurs/Lakers games this season are indeed going to be awesome

reilo

viakado said:
its in the high 60's here with a slight easterly ocean breeze. quit your bitching.
So, are you saying that Oregon has nicer weather than California minus the smog?

DJ_Tet

Banned
Still disappointed with the trade but if Chandler is healthy (lol) it's not too bad a deal. I didn't realize Chandler was the same age as Mek. I'll miss Mek but being a dook fan I'll get over it. Still wish him the best though.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
NBA should throw everyone a curve and let the 2 early games be Kings/Wizards and Craptors/ThunderCats (because if you had only ESPN, you'd think the NBA only had 9 teams). 5:30 game would be Spurs/Mavs. Late games Cz/Piss-ons and Lakers/Bulls.

I guess it depends on what teams are going to play the opener. Lakers are a lock since it's ring night, but you need a big name to play them...I'm going with Cavs/Lakers as the late opening night game with Clippers/Grizzlies being the early game.

Do it David.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Case said:
Is Chi even a .500 team without Gordon?

Yeah. They still have Salmons to jack up shots. Deng will be back too. With an improved Derrick Rose they'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom