• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Direction splitting up in March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as I am not a teenage girl or a homosexual man, I haven't listened to their music, but fans shouldn't be too distraught. They're gonna get back together, there's too much money at stake.

bud

They had a meeting to determine it?

For some reason I envision people from all corners of the world coming together for a grand meeting of the minds to decide that, yes, One Direction must temporarily split.

P.S. That Zayn fellow comes across as a complete and utter dick.

he's beautiful. leave him alone.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Zayn his foresight saw this coming and now he is signed to RCA working on his debut album before the others even get a chance to record

xaosslug

it's basically like NSYNC's "hiatus" - a tentative way to test the solo waters, and if their solo dreams sink they will reconvene and act all "we was just exploring our creative juices, y'all!" good.

but, if any of them manage to float then the group is dusted. It's a risky move that could bite them all in the ass... but whatever.

Replicant

Their fangirls right now:

JNm1cUf.gif

They are going to make soooo much money if they have a farewell tour.

This is what their tours look like NOW on a day to day basis.

CLs4WjrUsAAuHOz.jpg

They are going to make soooo much money if they have a farewell tour.

This is what their tours look like NOW on a day to day basis.

CLs4WjrUsAAuHOz.jpg
What in the fuck is the point of sitting that far back?

Do you hear that noise? That's the noise of a million teenage girls going insane because of this.

I remember back in the dark ages when Take That split up. The weirdness of the female fans struck me even back then, enough to leave an impression on me for decades too.

shink

it's basically like NSYNC's "hiatus" - a tentative way to test the solo waters, and if their solo dreams sink they will reconvene and act all "we was just exploring our creative juices, y'all!" good.

but, if any of them manage to float then the group is dusted. It's a risky move that could bite them all in the ass... but whatever.
Oh gotcha. I wonder if they do announce it officially, will they use the word hiatus instead.

IHaveIce

Banned
Seeing as I am not a teenage girl or a homosexual man, I haven't listened to their music, but fans shouldn't be too distraught. They're gonna get back together, there's too much money at stake.
Lmao

They will milk the fanbase dry during the fare well tour

Peru

Matt Locke ‏@matlock 54m54 minutes ago Hove, England
Before you laugh at 1D fans crying at split rumours, remember 1m 'adults' signed the Clarkson petition. And drove a tank to the BBC offices.

Love all the people gloating.

I always forget that on gaf, if something isn't to your tastes it is trash.

They have some good songs/albums.

Doubtful. Nick is better off on his own.

the fact somebody actually answered my joke with a genuine answer doesn't surprise me with pop music lol

All I know is that they disappeared from the face of pop culture since like.. what was last in disney? I think it was hannah montana then jonas brothers but for the life of me I can't recall

Cipherr

Do people even find the lame pop acts of today annoying the way they used to? I mean, between cord cutting and music curation/discovery services attached to all of your smart devices; when do you ever even run into situations where you are exposed to these bands?

I suppose maybe if you have kids that are into them or something. But these boy bands don't even bother me any more. Out of sight (and earshot) out of mind.

Do people even find the lame pop acts of today annoying the way they used to? I mean, between cord cutting and music curation/discovery services attached to all of your smart devices; when do you ever even run into situations where you are exposed to these bands?

I suppose maybe if you have kids that are into them or something. But these boy bands don't even bother me any more. Out of sight (and earshot) out of mind.

I forget my earphones sometimes when at the gym and all they play is the latest pop music trash.

Love all the people gloating.

I always forget that on gaf, if something isn't to your tastes it is trash.

They have some good songs/albums.
I agree.
Their latest album With Night Changes wasn't half bad. They make good music.

However, it still doesn't make me want to look at Twitter any less.

Gay men don't listen to 1D, what a fucking insult.

zayn's pretty hot though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom