• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Purchased polyester bed sheets last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay gaf, never buy polyester sheets, they fucking suck. The comforter slides everywhere and the pillows tumble.

They should've been 4 bucks instead of 12 like we paid.

I'm returning them today but avoid them like the plague guys.

h8r0F.jpg

Fonz72

Needed sheets on a trip once. We all bought super cheap polyester. FUCKING HORRID! Had to sleep on them for two weeks without air-conditioning. So much sweat.

KHlover

Banned
Do you like drowning in your own sweat at night? Polyester sheets sound like some kind of prank you'd play someone who you really despise lol

Apt101

I used to buy cheap sheets like that until I met a girl who showed me the light, talked me into some sheets with a super high thread count (can't even remember) but she said them being on sale for $70-ish dollars was a great deal. Now I can definitely tell the difference.

Okay gaf, never buy polyester sheets, they fucking suck. The comforter slides everywhere and the pillows tumble.

They should've been 4 bucks instead of 12 like we paid.

I'm returning them today but avoid them like the plague guys.

Why.jpeg

That just sounds like it'd make me sweat like a pig.

Rocky85

Banned
I got polyester satin sheets. Theyre great in the winter but oh god in the summer its like sleeping on hot plastic.

Sorry you bought crappy sheets. The best sheets I've ever bought were 100% supima cotton percale sheets.

I have eczema and run hot, so I can't do anything other than 100% cotton.

Garnett Hill usually has some on clearance. They're the best.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
We bathe twice a week, Monday and Thursday. It's half and half. Wipes in between since we don't do much. I have a computer job but she works with individuals. She works with one lady who only takes baths twice a month.
Well this thread is about something else now.

KarmaCow

If you're specifically looking for black sheets because you don't shower/bathe, you need to re-examine what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom