• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Paris Games Week Conference 2015 Thread

10 minutes into the Paris Games Week Conference and chill and he gives you this look

hH50cuN.gif

I'm d.

i know this is kind of out of the blue, but does anyone remember a poster that was going around the thread from last years PSX that seemed to feature some small human characters climbing the head of a giant mecha/robot that kind of resembled a cross between the Big O and bug style mega man.exe? did we ever hear anything about that or was it just concept art for something?

DNAbro

i know this is kind of out of the blue, but does anyone remember a poster that was going around the thread from last years PSX that seemed to feature some small human characters climbing the head of a giant mecha/robot that kind of resembled a cross between the Big O and bug style mega man.exe? did we ever hear anything about that or was it just concept art for something?

if i remember correctly it was just promotional art and nothing more.

DukeBobby

Bah, I'm going to miss at least half of this due to a bloody doctor's appointment. Going to try and catch as much of it as I can, though.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
UC4 being there is one of the least exciting things for PGW. I expect that at any major Sony event after the announcement. Now show me what your European studios have been cooking, show me the real deal!

I keep seeing speculation about Sucker Punch debuting a new game today?

Is there anything specifically behind this or is it just wishful thinking?

Highly unlikely I think. Second Son was only just over 18 months ago. We will probably see their new game at E3 next year.

I'd love a Resistance Remastered Trilogy. And hopefully one day a Resistance 4, taking the fight to the Chimera homeworld!

DavidDesu

Thanks for the congrats messages guys :)

It was a silly wee competition but was very cool to get some love on the last Media Molecule livestream, they even held up my logo haha! I'm getting ahead of myself and hoping the game bootup screen for Dreams mentions the BubblebBath engine, but I might be expecting too much haha. My name in the credits of the game though which is mental! 19 y.o. me who dropped out of computer games programming would be so proud!

Anyways, time for a quick hoover round my flat then it's beer and PlayStation time! HYPE.

Top Bottom