• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEK (PlayStation South Korea) Press Conference Dated for November 11th

ecG9J6i.png

Sony Computer Entertainment Korea will host its press conference on November the 4th at 10:30am Korean time (find your local time), as revealed on their official website.

The event will be live streamed. A link is as shown below :

http://www.playstation.co.kr/site/2015NovPressconference

Notable announcements... Probably nothing. Gematsu translates that the press conference will cover PSVR, major titles for 2nd half of the year & the G-Star Lineup.

If nothing else, watch it for him :

199o011bhli7wgif.gif

don't expect anything new other than Korean localizations.

Sony Korea's president mentioned that basically every major developer in Korea had approached them about working on the PS4. One of my big hopes for this gen is that we see something that kickstarts single player developed Korean games. Their art and battle systems are amazing, but they tend to be locked behind MMO's.

Crap, major error. It's 4th November, not 11th. Mod pls assist. >_<

Great. All the press booked their tickets for November 11th because of you. I come from the future and I'll tell you that no one shows up at November 4th because of your mistake.

Oh and KC wins World Series.

Edit: Ah drats! They already won World Series! Wrong date, time machine!

Sony having conferences just for the sake of having conferences.

"We are proud to announce that every country the PS4 is released in will be having a conference of their own from now on!"

raven777

Sony Korea's president mentioned that basically every major developer in Korea had approached them about working on the PS4. One of my big hopes for this gen is that we see something that kickstarts single player developed Korean games. Their art and battle systems are amazing, but they tend to be locked behind MMO's.

Yea there are some possibilities but I don't think there will be anything major. Maybe some indie and smaller titles.

Maybe there will be some new info on Kingdom Under Fire 2.

Javin98

Banned
Was excited to see the press conference being on the 11th at the title because I could've watched it then. Saw the 4th and was kinda let down. Damn exams! Anyway, the only thing I'm interested in this conference is a possible sold through figures announcement. Other thab that, I don't think we should expect anything else.

We'll see PC ports of their MMOs before we'd see single player Korean games though. And the former hasn't happened yet to trigger the latter.

Hexa

Crossing fingers for out of nowhere megaton Sony published RPG. I mean it seems like no other publisher in Korea is interested in single player games so someone from outside might as well intervene. It doesn't even have to be big budget.

luffeN

It's the president of Sony Korea reacting to fan support during the PS4's launch there.

Damn, was the support that good?

Crossing fingers for out of nowhere megaton Sony published RPG. I mean it seems like no other publisher in Korea is interested in single player games so someone from outside might as well intervene. It doesn't even have to be big budget.

Starcraft II: Ghost?

How many conferences is Sony hosting per year? It seems like there's one every month.

1. SCEA Press Conference #1
2. SCEE Press Conference
3. SCEJA Press Conference #1
4. SCEJA Press Conference #2
5. SCEC Press Conference
6. SCEK Press Conference
7. SCEA Press Conference #2

catmario

http://www.vrn.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=549

This is Schedule for SCEK conference. Full conference will be Live-Streamed.
(The time zone is KST)
http://www.twitch.tv/scek

10:30 ~ 10:40 Greetings from Oda Hiroyuki (SCEJA Vice president)
10:40 ~ 11:40 PS VR Presentation and Q&A Session from SCE WWS President Shuhei Yoshida
11:40 ~ 12:05 Korean Developer Session
12:05 ~ 12:20 Korean Localization Title announcement
12:20 ~ 12:40 G-Star 2015 SCEK Booth Presentation
(12:40 ~ 13:40 PS VR Media demonstration)

Most of Korean gamers are focusing on Localization announcement. :)

It's the president of Sony Korea reacting to fan support during the PS4's launch there.

More importantly, he was feeling the love in the room because PlayStation is a Japanese brand, and he felt like the crowd had been so loving and supportive whereas Koreans usually show a great deal of disdain and vitriol towards any and all things Japan.

bryanee

I wanna play that Cat and Mouse VR game.

Its nice to see more VR gameplay even though I have no idea what the people are saying.

Top Bottom