• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

mantidor

Ah if you've unlocked the 2nd floor of the museum you can always store them in there or make a 2nd player and store your stuff in those homes

They are full too! I had forgotten about the second villager option though, I've never made a girl so I think this is a good opportunity.

Zero_IYAD

There's a meteor shower in my town if anyone would like to drop by & make a wish : )

Edit: Aaaaand just passed the 3rd Gracie check ^_^

Chickadee

Unconfirmed Member
New NA Nintendo Zone item is the stagehand hat:

stagehand-hat.jpg

Is this item re-orderable? I totally didn't get a chance to download it. :(

Got a SpotPass letter in-game about Happy Home Designer, no new item mentioned. Wonder if that means they're done with the Nintendo Zone stuff.

edit: thread on GameFAQS says it's the kokeshi doll:
kokeshi-doll.jpg

Thank you for the update! :D

Chickadee

Unconfirmed Member
That's fine, my friend code is 2836-0258-6594.

Mine is : 0533-4894-8341 Do you also happen to have the first spotpass items from pre-sushi platter? The General's stool, Headkerchief, tokonoma and general's fan. I also think I need the circle banner. I'll give you bells for these items if you have them. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Mine is : 0533-4894-8341 Do you also happen to have the first spotpass items from pre-sushi platter? The General's stool, Headkerchief, tokonoma and general's fan. I also think I need the circle banner. I'll give you bells for these items if you have them. :)

I don't have any of those handy, but I believe all five of those can be ordered, so no problem. No need for bells either.

Niraj

If you are gonna order them can I catalog those at some point? I don't even think I have any of them save sushi platter.

Yeah sure, I should have them all by 9 AM, 5 PM at the latest tomorrow (8:53 PM here right now)

Zero_IYAD

Sorry again Niraj..
Last night was extremely busy for me! Had to drive to the airport twice & spend lots of time with the family.
Guess I'll ask later to catalog whatever I can.

Niraj

Sorry again Niraj..
Last night was extremely busy for me! Had to drive to the airport twice & spend lots of time with the family.
Guess I'll ask later to catalog whatever I can.

It's fine man, no problem. If you're free at all today, I still have the items and should be home most of the day.

HUELEN10

Guys, I need your help and I have nowhere else to turn.

As some of you know from my threads, I've been having computer troubles as of late.

Long story short, the RAM on my Machine is dead and won't boot, and I was gonna put the finishing touches on the OT for Amiibo Festival this morning. Obviously I can't access nothing until I get new RAM or a replacement machine.

Can... Could someone else make the OT? I know this is incredibly short notice, but I'm pissed too; it was almost done, and now I can't do shit with it.

OMG, I haven't played in a few months and forgot I had planted a bamboo tree. I came back to bamboo armageddon! Time to break a few axes...

The game is on sale on the JPN eShop since two days ago...I'm tempted to get it but I don't have time to play it :( Considering the nature of the game, it's not really ideal...

Dat price tho :(

Niraj

The diver's hood is available from North American Nintendo Zones from November 22nd to December 5th:
divers-hood.jpg

Zero, I still have that other stuff for you :p

Zero_IYAD

Thanks Niraj.

God I love this game, losing my old game data was brutal!
But I almost replayed & finished most of my main games now & put at least a 100 hour in ACNL.
Not going after all badges now, but I'm trying to at least get all my facilities.
No Police Station so far, this is driving me crazy.
No lighthouse. I loved it in my previous town : (
Still waiting for a final Gracie check to get the final store.
Still have to pay Nook to enlarge the last 2 rooms in my house. Making money is brutal now that I can't enter the turnip business. I have Julian & already got his pic! Would love to kick him out already! He'd solve all my financial problems.

I said it before & I'll say it again:
If you rely on digital games make sure you make a copy of your SD card contents every single month.
Losing data was a trauma to me!

Fireblend

Banned
I decided to get back into the game a couple weeks ago, it's so good. I love just walking around my town. I've been reading on some of the stuff I have yet to unlock, and man, there's a lot. Got like 2 boxes worth of turnips today to start financing my next upgrades.

I'm missing the wet suit, a police station, a couple of house upgrades, the last shop upgrade... it's gonna be an eventful month.

I'm so sorry you lost your town Zero :S I have a digital copy too, I feel like I'll be doing a backup soon.

Edit: Wait, now that I'm here I might as well ask: how do you get bushes and bamboo trees?

Mikurden

Isn't a backup useless without homebrew or something? I also thought I read that "corruption" is often just a mismatched timestamp, which could be corrected (with homebrew or something) if disaster strikes.

Niraj

Thanks Niraj.

No problem :)

Isn't a backup useless without homebrew or something? I also thought I read that "corruption" is often just a mismatched timestamp, which could be corrected (with homebrew or something) if disaster strikes.

I don't know if there's a way to fix it, but yeah, I believe you're correct about backups for this game in general, unless something changed all of a sudden.

Edit: Wait, now that I'm here I might as well ask: how do you get bushes and bamboo trees?

Once you upgrade to T.I.Y. you can buy bushes from the gardening store, there are also some you can get from the island (red and yellow hibiscus I think). Bamboo you can buy when you get the last shop upgrade, T&T Emporium. I believe sometimes villagers can give it to you randomly before that as rewards for requests.

Zero_IYAD

Thanks Fireblend.
It's been almost a year & a half since then : (
What I know is, even if all data got corrupted, as long as you make a copy of your SD card's content you can always format the SD & move these files back to it without any changes.
I believe that should work.

Fireblend

Banned
Once you upgrade to T.I.Y. you can buy bushes from the gardening store, there are also some you can get from the island (red and yellow hibiscus I think). Bamboo you can buy when you get the last shop upgrade, T&T Emporium. I believe sometimes villagers can give it to you randomly before that as rewards for requests.

Huh. How do I get island bushes into my town? I've been trying to see if I can put them in my pockets somehow, even tried uprooting them with a shovel but that destroys them completely :p am I missing something obvious?

piggychan

Huh. How do I get island bushes into my town? I've been trying to see if I can put them in my pockets somehow, even tried uprooting them with a shovel but that destroys them completely :p am I missing something obvious?

they should be available to buy inside the hut. If not then you will have to travel back and fourth (town and island) till they appear for sale.

Amiibro

How useful is the official guide for this game? Been playing ac a long time now since cube but only casually. I feel there is a lot that I do not know about. Problem is the guide is like $40 on eBay unless I want to buy it digital for 9.99 from the website..

Top Bottom