• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Four Horsemen are super legit. All their figures are awesome. I own quite a few of the Gothitropolis line and went in hard on Mythic Legion. They're bringing back some of the most popular ones for a limited time, so I highly recommend ordering now before you have to pay eBay prices.

Finally Got these two:
TOY-TOK-0539_01.jpg

TOY-TOK-0539_02.jpg

TOY-TOK-0539_03.jpg

TOY-TOK-0539_07.jpg

TOY-TOK-0539_08.jpg

TOY-TOK-0539_11.jpg

TOY-TOK-0539_13.jpg

TOY-TOK-0539_16.jpg

TOY-TOK-0539_27.jpg

They are from the Bandai S.I.C line. The sculpt is amazing and the base is so good it could really be a separate piece in your collection.

Don't know if this is the right place to do so, but I thought I'd give the heads up before it goes on eBay. I've decided to sell my PAK Sneaking Suit Venom Snake. Having completed the game I'm just underwhelmed by it. The Collectors Edition will be enough of a momento I feel.

So £50 + postage if anyone's interested. Can only post to UK or Europe unfortunately. Complete with the box. All mint however I had to glue the knife sheath back on- but that's good as new now.

Cheers guys.

Those look fantastic. How much do they cost?

At first they were on Amazon for 40.00 dollars I believe. They jumped up in price though. it is now 44 dollars with 8 dollar shipping. Luckily I found a seller on Ebay who was selling it for 40 dollars with free shipping.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
At first they were on Amazon for 40.00 dollars I believe. They jumped up in price though. it is now 44 dollars with 8 dollar shipping. Luckily I found a seller on Ebay who was selling it for 40 dollars with free shipping.

Not bad at all! I'll have to look into those.

Not directly related to the current thread, but none the less... I got accepted to attend the 2016 New York Toy Fair! There's going to be a ton of cool stuff, I can't wait!

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
That it is. Kinda surprised you're also displaying the boxes. All of mine are at the attic.

I enjoy seeing them. Haha. Plus I've got a high shelf that's too high to put action figures or something on, so I might as well put them there.

dankir

Upcoming Figures! Holy shit I have a lot of these on PO!

12304183_10153175387072344_2161375167149512381_o.jpg

Special edition Storm Trooper

12291213_1231961883484615_6199465906648449877_o.jpg

Chocoolate version
12289626_189465781392887_5268336104555631531_n.jpg

Another shot of the Diecast War Machine 1.0 figure
12291168_193786140961230_3191881988651789720_o.jpg

edit:

Another special edition Chocoolate figure limited to 300 pieces.

12250072_10208252430938198_5387071251282821050_n.jpg

aparisi2274

Action Figure GAF, I need your help!!!

Does anyone know of a glass display case that would be able to support the combiner wars class Devastator??

I already have that tall skinny ikea display case that so many of you use, and it's almost full, so I can not add it to that case. I'm looking for a case that would hold just the Devastator figure.

If there is no case I may have to display him atop my ikea display case and then I gotta worry about dust and cleaning him

Thanks all!!!

Bloodember

Action Figure GAF, I need your help!!!

Does anyone know of a glass display case that would be able to support the combiner wars class Devastator??

I already have that tall skinny ikea display case that so many of you use, and it's almost full, so I can not add it to that case. I'm looking for a case that would hold just the Devastator figure.

If there is no case I may have to display him atop my ikea display case and then I gotta worry about dust and cleaning him

Thanks all!!!

Here's a place that makes Acrylic display cases and you can custom order many sizes that fits your needs. www.casesforcollectibles.com

dankir

That War Machine pic is a fake someone at Sideshow Freaks made. That's just the original figure.

Well to be honest, it'll be hard to tell the difference anyways from a picture. Unless they change something significant.

I'll stick to my original War Machine figure, especially if this has the limited poseability like the Diecast Mark 3 did.

Messi

I seen my financial destruction in the Civil War trailer today.

Oh god what is happening to Scarlet Witch in that upcoming releases picture? that looks terrible. Seeing her with a new costume in the Civil War trailer is giving me pause in buying this...

I seen my financial destruction in the Civil War trailer today.

Oh god what is happening to Scarlet Witch in that upcoming releases picture? that looks terrible. Seeing her with a new costume in the Civil War trailer is giving me pause in buying this...

I think I'm only doing three, which are Black Panther, Spidey, and a 1/4 Bleeding Edge. None of the other costumes changed enough.

Messi

I think I'm only doing three, which are Black Panther, Spidey, and a 1/4 Bleeding Edge. None of the other costumes changed enough.

Scarlet Witch has an actual costume now, but I do agree people like Cap, Hawkeye and Widow havent changed enough to warrant a new one. Falcon Maybe.

LiK

Is there a new War Machine armor in Civil War? I couldn't really tell from the trailer.

Definitely getting Bleeding Edge though.

can't really tell if it's new but it looks different than the one in IM3 so they're gonna make one for him. also, obvious battle-damaged variant if they wanna copy that scene in trailer.

Top Bottom