• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush - 27 hours countdown live stream with love and gravity on Dec. 8

miku

VCO0GNS.jpg

http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/gravitydaze/project/2015/12/27.html

Short Summary:
-Gravity Rush 2 live gameplay
-Discussing and choosing new ideas during the stream and will put it in Gravity Rush 2
-Platinum trophy challenge for Gravity Rush PS4 in 27 hours
-Game creator talk session, Keiichiro Toyama and friends (Koji Igarashi, Kazutaka Kodaka, and Yoko Taro)
-Making of Kat figma
-Making of TV commercial
-And more...

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv244136462

21:00 JST / 12:00 GMT / 7:00 EST / 4:00 PST

t1449576000z0.png

こんにちは。Team Gravityです。
発売前はやっぱりユーザーの皆さんとお祭り気分で盛り上がりたい...ということで最近流行りのカウントダウンニコ生番組を放送することにしました。

PS4版の『GRAVITY DAZE』では、Team Gravityとしては実に三年ぶりの発売日を迎えることになります。
そんな中で「あんな企画もやりたい」「こんなコーナーも欲しい!」と、皆で無邪気に好き放題アイデアを出しまくっていた結果、やりたいことが多すぎて...27時間の生放送をやることになってしまいました。

放送日時は12月8日(火)21:00から12月10日(木)00:00まで...です!

ディレクター外山圭一郎はいかにして本作を発案したのか、SCE JAPANスタジオは実際にどのようにゲームを制作しているのか等々、普段なかなか聞くことが出来ない裏話の数々を始め、ゲストクリエイター陣によるゲーム制作に関する座談会や、ゲームメディア・視聴者合同記者会見の生中継、銀河初となる『GRAVITY DAZE 2』実機プレイ生放送、実況プレイヤーによるプラチナトロフィー挑戦企画、はたまたりんご農園への直撃取材など...長時間生放送ではありますが、ただひたすらにゲームをプレイするのではなく、バラエティ豊かなコーナー満載で、品川にあるSCEJAの最上階フロアよりお届けします!

主なコーナーは以下の通りです。(長い...)

・『GRAVITY DAZE』の魅力を徹底紹介DAZE!
唯一無二の重力アクションを徹底紹介します。

・『GRAVITY DAZE』はこうして生まれた!これがTeam Gravity DAZE!
アート、プログラム、ゲームデザイン、シナリオ、プロデュース等、Team Gravityの各セクション代表者がプレゼン形式でお仕事紹介。ゲーム制作の過程をご紹介します。

・本邦初!ゲームメディア&視聴者合同記者会見
発売前記者会見を生放送の番組内からお届け!ゲームメディア陣からのガチな質問も飛び出すかも!?『GRAVITY DAZE』Projectの情報アップデートや宇宙初となる『GRAVITY DAZE 2』(2016年発売)の実機プレイ生配信もあります!

・あなたのアイデアが『GRAVITY DAZE 2』に!
新たなゲーム内オブジェのアイデアを大募集します!選ばれたアイデアは実際に『GRAVITY DAZE 2』に実装させていただきます!

・制作スタジオ探索
『GRAVITY DAZE 2』を制作しているスタジオに潜入し、制作スタッフから様々な話を聞いちゃいます。

・豪華ゲスト登場!ゲームクリエイター座談会
外山ディレクターの友人のゲームクリエイターにお越しいただき、ゲーム制作へのこだわりや愛などを語っていただくゲームファン必見のコーナーです。

・今こそ知りたい「バンドデシネ」の魅力
『GRAVITY DAZE』の世界観にも強い影響を及ぼしているフランスのアートコミック「バンドデシネ」。バンドデシネに精通しているゲストの方にお越しいただき、めくるめくバンドデシネの魅力を解説いただきます。

・「外山さんぽ」
鬼才・外山圭一郎はいったいどんな休日を過ごしているのか。自宅の様子から商店街の食べ歩きまで外山ディレクターに丸一日密着取材してきました。

・深夜のお便りコーナー
『GRAVITY DAZE』ファンであるタレントの乃亜さんが皆さんからのお便りをご紹介する深夜のリラックスタイムです。

・大喜利劇場(仮)
若手芸人の方に『GRAVITY DAZE』のコミックの台詞に合わせてひたすらボケまくっていただきます。

・27時間でプラチナトロフィー獲得を目指せ!実況プレイヤーによるチャレンジ企画
果たしてゲーム実況プレイヤーは本当にゲームが上手いのか。そんな疑問を吹き飛ばすべく、ゲームプレイに自信を持つ実況プレイヤーが番組開始から終了までに『GRAVITY DAZE』のプラチナトロフィー獲得に挑戦します。

・figma「キトゥン」はこうして生まれた!「マックスファクトリー」潜入取材
figma「キトゥン」を手がけたフィギュアメーカー・マックスファクトリーに潜入取材。人気フィギュアの数々はどこでどのように作られているのか。本邦初公開となるオフィスや制作現場をお見逃しなく!

・伝説のゲームショップ「ゲームズマーヤ」の店長に訊く!
ゲーム業界人が足を向けて寝ることが出来ない伝説のゲームショップ「ゲームズマーヤ」に行って名物店長・秋谷さんに『GRAVITY DAZE』の魅力を語っていただきました。

・東京都内の人気アップルパイを一挙紹介
『GRAVITY DAZE』といえば重力。重力と言えばりんご!ということで厳選した都内の人気アップルパイを一挙ご紹介!年末のご挨拶にはこのアップルパイを持っていけば間違い無し!

・りんご農園の朝は早い。りんご農園直撃取材
『GRAVITY DAZE』といえば重力。重力と言えばりんご!ということで栃木のりんご農園に取材に行き、りんご生産にかける想いを語っていただきました。

・ねこちゃん観察コーナー
都内のネコcaféにお邪魔して撮影してきた可愛いダスティたちの映像をひたすら眺めて癒されるコーナーです。

・TVCM制作秘話
放映中のTVCM「飛んでスッキリ」篇の裏側をご紹介。どのような経緯であのCMが作られていったのか...。撮影現場や女性監督の証言、CGではなく実際にクレーンで上空を舞い、体を張った演技を見せたキャストにも出演いただき、その裏側に迫ります。

・プレゼント企画
なにか良い物をプレゼントします。

【出演者の方々】
MC:ふかわりょうさん、パンサーさん、小池美由さん、遠藤舞さん
外山圭一郎ディレクター、『GRAVITY DAZE』チームの人たくさん

【ゲストクリエイター】
五十嵐孝司さん
小高和剛さん
ヨコオタロウさん

【ゲスト】
乃亜さん

【プラチナトロフィーチャレンジ実況プレイヤー】
ガッチマンさん、飴猫さん、他

※放送内容は予告なく変更となる可能性がございます。

『GRAVITY DAZE』ファンの方も、そうでない方も、ゲームを愛するすべての人にお贈りする本番組。長時間ではありますが(倒れない程度に)是非お付き合いください!

【番組情報】
番組タイトル:愛と重力の27時間生番組!PS4®『GRAVITY DAZE』発売カウントダウン生放送~あなたにゲームが届くまで~
放送日時: 2015年12月8日(火)21:00~12月10日(木)0時

vl3ODDl.jpg

Really happy to see how seriously Sony is taking GR with this "reboot" (if you want to call it that). They're doing lots of promotions for this game, and then there's also the anime as well as the sequel. It's a series that definitely deserves the push.

If this event will include Toyama's friends, then i'd expect Ueda to popin. They're both good friends.

jonboi24

Neo Member
I take it there won't be much of a Gravity rush precense at psx then

Other than what some scea employee teased on Twitter

Maybe we'll see a new trailer at PSX maybe focusing on the story. I'm just happy that they're giving this franchise a lot of attention and promotion. Can't go wrong with more Kat and Raven in my life.

I take it there won't be much of a Gravity rush precense at psx then

Other than what some scea employee teased on Twitter

Well, Toyama retweeted something about PSX. So i'd expect it to have some presence. Some members of the team could easily attend and get back to Japan in time for this event.

Ah bugger, it's a Japanese presentation. I wish I started learning the language 10 years ago instead of 1 year ago.

I'll watch it anyway for the Gravity Rush 2 live demo and the "Hai!"s.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone not hyped enough is to be banned, without further questions.

Kidding, probably a post from yesterday or something.

I don't think I'll be watching this, I haven't played the first game, and this will have spoilers, so I'll avoid it.

Alucrid

Banned
These look great, but this has to be the most unnecessary need for a reversable cover, ever.

The regular cover is just amazing.

uh no the regular cover is ass, these covers are far better because they channel the vita's true power, female anime face

ClearData

Is there a way to watch Nico streams outside Japan? I had the app on my Vita but never bothered with it. I'll redownload it for this.

Edit: Saved glorious OP GR art.

Well, Toyama retweeted something about PSX. So i'd expect it to have some presence. Some members of the team could easily attend and get back to Japan in time for this event.

true, i'm just throwing preemptive shade at scea on the off chance that they just put minimum support for the series

I've got a couple of queries for folks in the know. The Chinese version with English subtitles is out the 10th right? Same day as the Japanese version? I checked a listing for the former and saw no date. Also, where is the best site to import from these days? I usually use Play-Asia, but is there a cheaper alternative?

Thanks.

silva1991

You should have said it's the second game in the thread title. most will probably skip this thread because they will think it's about the remaster.

Yeah, it's a cat suit. You can even see the tail in the back, although it sorta blends into the background. The hat has ears on it

grav3ijsk0.png

I guess IGA didn't get the memo.

Did... did Toyama mention anything regarding the future of Siren? No? Ok. :(

I doubt it. He's previously said that he's interested in making another horror game and that the studio is currently doing experiments with PSVR, and it's not for GR2.

Hearing Taro talk is cracking me up due his voice being muffled under that Emil mask.

UrbanRats

I doubt it. He's previously said that he's interested in making another horror game and that the studio is currently doing experiments with PSVR, and it's not for GR2.

Hearing Taro talk is cracking me up due his voice being muffled under that Emil mask.
Clarifying, when i say "new Siren" i really mean, having him back in the horror genre, not necessarily a Siren sequel.

I still look forward to play Gravity Daze though, looks fantastic.
I tried a bit of my brother's copy on vita and it was fun, though i hate playing on handhelds.

From that schedule, I would say 16:00 JST

Yeah, the press conference is at that time, they will have an update for GR2 and some kind of live play (not sure if is going to be new stuff). Later on the day they will be showing a tour inside the GR2 development studio, so maybe we will see something more.

Top Bottom