• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

End of Eternity News thread (Sega x tri-Ace, 360/PS3)

Titled "Playable t.A.B Demo," the demo will allow players to work through a dungeon and sample the battle system. Clear the dungeon repeatedly, and the difficulty will rise and your characters' costumes will change.

The demo will include a Newcomer Mode, which targets beginner players with adjusted character abilities and a guide to the basics of the battle system. This is apparently something that's not included in the final build of the game.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/12/11/end_of_eternity_demo/

well at least very soon i'll know whether or not to anticipate future tri-ace titles. after several busts this games demo is their last chance to impress me.

duckroll

Takuhi said:
Yeah, 12/22 for Xbox Live Gold, 12/29 for Silver, no mention of other versions.

It's on both PSN and Xbox Live on the 22nd. But Silver members of Live have to wait till 29th to download it.

4tuiqt.jpg

nceayu.jpg

13yj61z.jpg

15d6r7c.jpg

2lnki8.jpg

2dm8ll2.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1230410_1407.html

zoku88

PepsimanVsJoe said:
What is up with large ears = large boobs this gen? It's not working cause I'm still staring at their ears.
I think that's a ribbon...

oh, now that I pay attn, her ears do look kinda big.

batbeg

Kagari said:
I hope they release it in April tbh. Too much stuff in Feb/March already.

Oh, for sure. I'll already be playing SO4, WKC, and FFXIII from Feb-Mar... but I still want my tri-Ace fix more.

DR2K

Banned
PepsimanVsJoe said:
What is up with large ears = large boobs this gen? It's not working cause I'm still staring at their ears.

Those aren't her ears, it's part of the ribbon, you can clearly see her ears.

sciplore

Man that is some crappy looking boxart right there still kinda excited for the demo, I hope it has the english translations in it, sucks to be just messing around trying to get a grasp on the battles if I do not understand anything going on.

duckroll

Resonance of Fate is the original title of the game when it was conceived. End of Eternity is actually a simplified title they chose for the Japanese release.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Kagari said:
I hope they release it in April tbh. Too much stuff in Feb/March already.
Me too, April or May with an actual advertising campaign and hopefully it'll do well here.

simtmb

Nasty cover, still anticipating the demo though. Here's hoping it's a decent game, though i'm kind of not liking the gunplay, but the visual style (bleakness) and setting have got me interested. Still, not digging the character designs. :(

Dambrosi

Banned
duckroll said:
It's on both PSN and Xbox Live on the 22nd. But Silver members of Live have to wait till 29th to download it.
God, Silver members get treated like shit. One of the reasons I sold my 360. It's bullshit.

...oh, the game? Yeah, it looks good. Looking forward to struggling through the demo.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
duckroll said:

Great news. Now I can see if I want to buy this game or not.

Top Bottom