• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCL Nintendo Account Year-End Deals [Japan]

superiorluigialpuf.jpg

Grab them here.

Theodran

Are these deals only for people who have a Nintendo Account over a certain age? I only created mine now from my Nintendo ID and I don't have any coupons. :(

I splurged ;//
Bayonetta 2, Bayonetta, Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe, Mario Kart 8, Dr. Luigi, Pikmin 3, and New Super Mario Bros. 2.

You can redeem your Bayonetta code when you get Bayonetta 2, so don't forget to do so. The code expires in 90 days.

batrush

getting mario kart 8
I splurged ;//

Bayonetta 2, Bayonetta, Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe, Mario Kart 8, Dr. Luigi, Pikmin 3, and New Super Mario Bros. 2.

You can redeem your Bayonetta code when you get Bayonetta 2, so don't forget to do so. The code expires in 90 days.

is there an english option on Bayonetta 1/2?

fernoca

Some of those deals are a bit meh (like Chase Begins at $25 in Japan, when it is $30 in the US), don't know why some are like "NOA please". :p

But I guess a discount is a discount. :p
Plus in Japan you get points back, so in that aspect it is nice.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Seriously, is NOA not doing any deals because of the dollar being strong right now? I don't know enough about currency differences to know which is better for NCL, and this is the only thing I can fathom as to why they aren't doing any eShop deals

Seriously, is NOA not doing any deals because of the dollar being strong right now? I don't know enough about currency differences to know which is better for NCL, and this is the only thing I can fathom as to why they aren't doing any eShop deals

Black Friday was a few weeks ago.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I splurged ;//

Lord G pls

gerudoman

NoE isn't getting anything either. I think it's quite embarrassing that not a single Nintendo game is on sale, specially considering how crappy the Black Friday deals were.

KingWool

Banned
NoE isn't getting anything either. I think it's quite embarrassing that not a single Nintendo game is on sale, specially considering how crappy the Black Friday deals were.

I just got a Wii U; loaded up the eshop and said Nope. They lost me as a customer on their digital front. How pathetic is it to have ZERO sales for Christmas? I saw their Black Friday sale and was even more insulted. There are plenty of us who think of Nintendo as an 'And' system and are not buying their games; especially digital at full price.

Looked at their N64 VC games and was even more flabbergasted.

Top Bottom