• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vindication-age: Moe Moe 2-ji Taisen chu ported to PSP/PS2/DS

FoxSpirit

Tellaerin said:
I guess because everything shown seems to indicate that the game's catering to various fetishes, which means the 'elementary/kindergarten school girl' character probably wasn't included for innocent reasons, either. :/

I don't have a problem with sexualized characters in videogames, but the Japanese obsession with lolicon really needs to die. (Or at least go back to being less pervasive than it's become in recent years, so that it doesn't keep showing up in otherwise-interesting games.) :p

Honestly, no. I know Japn enough and while Moe is widespread, Kodomo no Jikan is NOT the norm. Seriously.
She'll probably turn out to be comic relief or bratty and generally being cute.

Wehrwolf

toythatkills said:
Isn't this already out on PSP, or something exactly the same, with the same name, etc?

What's the difference between this and that?

This is the sequel.

oh, and icecream: I appreciate your threads :D

Pachael

I've always thought this series to be a result of Systemsoft Alpha wanting to get a new demographic playing its strategy games, and in time migrate to the Daisenryaku series... right?

icecream said:
You'll engage in various tours of duty: The Pacific Front, The Burma Front, The Eastern European Front (Soviet Union and Germany),
snsn_01.jpg
snsn_08.jpg
snsn_07.png
11avml4.jpg

Japan's answer to generic bald space marines / Dudebro game design; with 100% more child rape!

I knew someone, somebody out in Glorious Nippon would come up with an idea even worse than Ikki Tousen and Koihime Musou, and now lookie here! Well done, Japan! Well done! :lol

(Disclaimer: I actually found Ikki Tousen enjoyable, in a guilty pleasure kind of way. Also, I actually have seen Kodomo no Jikan, and it's about as culturally otherworldly as you can imagine. The most uncomfortable part of Kodomo no Jikan, other than the 3rd grader loli crushing on her 23-year old teacher, was the voice work, since it's Saya from Blood+ as the voice of Kokonoe Rin.)

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Enron said:
The Corsair is the trap. doomed1 = shattered
Stop fucking with me Enron, you're not serious, are you? Seriously, don't get between a man and his gull wing prop planes...

Dyno

So what's the deal? Do these girls get to sucking and fucking? What's the draw here? What are all those big boobies used for?

Seriously, its not.
[*IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/wtfloli.jpg[/IMG]
I don't see it
Jeez, what's with all of the hate?
The only seemingly underaged girl is the elementary/kindergarten school girl, and who's to say that they do anything racy with her, especially considering that this is coming out on actual gaming platforms?

Some serious over-reactions in this thread :/

Well, I'm sure she was a Jew-hating fascist anyway.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Kandrick said:
Seriously, its not.
No dude really it's screwed up.

That stuff pisses me off. Like it's okay to draw what is obviously meant to be a child it's all cool because you put 18 in a little text box somewhere.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Guys, look at her Iron Cross. It's okay, because she's a Nazi Loli.

Darkpen

Banned
Unknown Soldier said:
Your title... :lol
Oh my god....

Fucking mods :( I don't even know why I have that tag to begin with, but now screenshotted hyperlinks too?

What the fuck?? This is what I get for being devil's advocate? That is not cool.

Edit: This is a note to anyone and everyone who ever comes to this thread via my tag:
My tag was randomly given to me one day with no correlation to any of my previous posts. It was with this thread that hyperlinks were placed upon them. No admin has come out to claim their actions for making this tag, both the original, and the hyperlink modification. This tag does not reflect the integrity of my posts.

It was all fun and games until RobertM posted that picture.

I still think its still funny is a wholly inapropiate way to depict WWII which such crass, its just more funny from a distance, if you know what I`m sayin`.

Gravijah

Darkpen said:
Oh my god....

Fucking mods :( I don't even know why I have that tag to begin with, but now screenshotted hyperlinks too?

What the fuck?? This is what I get for being devil's advocate? That is not cool.

Edit: This is a note to anyone and everyone who ever comes to this thread via my tag:
My tag was randomly given to me one day with no correlation to any of my previous posts. It was with this thread that hyperlinks were placed upon them. No admin has come out to claim their actions for making this tag, both the original, and the hyperlink modification. This tag does not reflect the integrity of my posts.

I'm pretty sure posts like this make mods giggle even more.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Enron said:
It's not going to stop you, is it?
If the corsair really is a trap I'll cry for humanity for a while and get over it. I just wanted to know if you were fucking with me :'(

Gravijah

Kandrick said:
desu desu desu! was the tag he had i think.

But looks like someone added a link to that tag, wonder what it linked to :lol

him complaining about people overreacting over possible pedo stuff, link to that picture of the pedo girl, and I forget the third. I think when he accepted the fact that it was pedo.

selig

Banned
The Take Out Bandit said:
Japan's answer to generic bald space marines / Dudebro game design; with 100% more child rape!

I´d rather have games full of hot girls than full of bald space marines, so: Japan <3

Then again, there seems to be lolis, so that´s definitely a turn-off. girls need to evolve

Top Bottom