• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB Feb 2016 Update Details (The City map update)

kriskrosbbk

This update brings 6 new "Scotland - Old Town" tracks to the game for free, along with Hardcore handling, new Elite, Driver & Club Levels & many more improvements based on your feedback.

The tomorrow update also prepares the game for the addition of the "No Limits" and "Suzuki" Expansions, coming to PlayStation Store on Feb 23rd.

Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C9PoU2Z5CE&hd=1

12715292_950392038378490_4902770281084834726_n.jpg

12715751_950392235045137_1038006434021385734_n.jpg

12734004_950392168378477_2932634408590268560_n.jpg

mreddie

Details

This update brings 6 new "Scotland - Old Town" tracks to the game for free, along with Hardcore handling, new Elite, Driver & Club Levels & many more improvements based on your feedback.

The update also prepares the game for the addition of the "No Limits" and "Suzuki" Expansions, coming to PlayStation Store on Feb 23rd.

FULL DETAILS OF THIS MONTH’S GAME UPDATE (1.26):

» The newest track “Scotland – Old Town” is here, offering 6 track variants to play across all DRIVECLUB & DRIVECLUB BIKES game modes.
» A new “Hardcore Handling” option is now available, turning off traction control, stability control & other assists. Enable this in Gameplay Settings for a more realistic driving experience.
» Multiplayer Private lobbies have a new 'Photo mode' setting to help you choreograph photos and videos with friends. This disables ghosting, wrong way timers and automated reset to track scenarios.
» Photo mode screen filters can now be enabled outside of photo mode, while you race.
» Photo mode now offers extended Zoom and Exposure settings, plus all settings persist between photo captures during an event.
» Replays have a new option to toggle player tags on and off at any time during the replay when you use the L1 Button. » The Dynamic Precipitation option has been improved to reduce the likelihood of persistent rain.
» 10 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 35).
» 10 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 95) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
» 25 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 85) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
» The loading screen for DRIVECLUB and DRIVECLUB BIKES now show off 2 awesome new #PS4share community photos.
» Fixed the 'Weekend Warrior' Trophy for DRIVECLUB BIKES. Ranking up the KTM 1290 Super Duke R to Bike Level 15 is now no longer a requirement.
» Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.

FEBRUARY STORE UPDATE (ADD-ONS COMING TO PLAYSTATION®STORE ON FEBRUARY 23RD WORLDWIDE):

» “No Limits” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new cars: Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II & Honda Civic Type-R. » “Suzuki” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new Bikes: Suzuki GSX-R1000 & Suzuki GSX-S1000 ABS.

DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION:

The update will be available from Feb 11th. Update size is 0.9GB bringing the total size of all updates combined so far to 13GB.

Elandyll

Banned
There are days I wish I was better at Driving games... But I really suck.

DC really looks amazing, and the amount of content added across the months has been pretty great it seems.

nib95

Banned
Sounds fantastic.

Are the expansions free? Usually the paid ones have 4+ cars, noticed the one listed only has 2.

thuway

THAT TRAILER

My GOD. That trailer deserves it's own thread. Why hasn't Evolution made a spiritual successor to Blur using the Drive Club engine and the existing cars? PLEASE EVOLUTION PLS.

Sounds great. Can't wait for the handling assist options (yay for actual drifting).

I didn't know all of the tracks would be in the same city. That's a little disappointing, I would have loved cities like New York, Tokyo, London (for that PGR feel) to have been included, but oh well.

Hnnngh, that trailer. R34 looks beastly.

This can't be free. It's free? Well regardless, hoping there's a season 2. I very much enjoyed Driveclub during its first year out. Would definitely like the game to get new content continuously rather than a sequel.

Best wishes.

Bumhead

Banned
One of this generations best games, no question for me.

I'm ok with not having a Drive Club 2. I think the current model of working content into the game has been excellent. I don't just mean for free either. I bought the base game, the season pass and I intend on buying Bikes, and if they sell a "Season 2" season pass with another 2 years of content I'd buy that day one as well.

One of this generations best games, no question for me.

I'm ok with not having a Drive Club 2. I think the current model of working content into the game has been excellent. I don't just mean for free either. I bought the base game, the season pass and I intend on buying Bikes, and if they sell a "Season 2" season pass with another 2 years of content I'd buy that day one as well.

My question is how they make enough money off the current model.

Sorry, I haven't really kept up withthe updates, but is this new content still covered under the season pass?

I pretty sure the "Bikes" was seperate from th pass, right?

Top Bottom