• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors you dislike based on their looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skin said:
jude-law-impregnates-a-mystery-woman.jpg

Some chick I'm really into thinks he's hot and subsequently likes dudes that look like him.

I really don't look anything like the asshole.
Who in their right mind hates Jude Law?

And Ray Liotta? Go watch Goodfellas or Blow or something.

You people!

Not going to post images because I can't really stand the people I'm going to name, so I don't even want to google for them and ruin my day.

In no particular order:

Angelina Jolie (She's got this "I'm the hawtness" look on her face, so smug, I hate that).
Colin Farrell (Same, he looks like he's a complete real-life douche).
Nicolas Cage (He just gets on my nerves for no particular reason, can't explain).

Bah, now I'm a bad mood. I'm going to go kill aliens or whatever.

OmniGamer

Epic Tier 3 Engineer said:
Who in their right mind hates Jude Law?

And Ray Liotta? Go watch Goodfellas or Blow or something.

You people!

This isn't about their acting talent, their personality, their charity, or their karaoke skills....IT'S ABOUT THEIR LOOKS

Epcott

I actually don't mind many actors in this thread,
I like George Clooney and Brandon Fraiser... it takes a serious douche face for me to have instant dislike.

These two guys are the only ones that come to mind... oh and Ryan Seacrest

zufcwl.jpg

Dax Shephard (he was ok in Zanthea)

2w7mgpj.jpg

Dane Cook (dont like)

I guess this is why I couldn't stomach Employee of the Month

koam

I absolutely hate this chick and I don't understand why GAF has a boner over her.
33yjjmf.jpg

Edit: She just looks really awful in community :p

This idiot (not entirely an actor)
carrot_top_23.jpg

I cringe every time he's in a scene
John-Hensley-nt04.jpg

Probably the ugliest actor ever
danny-trejo.jpg

His face always annoyed me
travolta-john-photo-john-travolta-62280741.jpg

koam said:
I stand corrected.

Over what?
If you mean those pics, there was a nice gif... but it disappeared.

Back on topic: the people I think with the douchiest faces are Ray and Collin.

Epcott said:
I know... bad taste rite?

I just think her eyes are too big for her head or it seems her face is spread to far for her actual head.

The only ones I disagree with in this thread are Clooney and Cage. And nobody mentioned Carrot Top because, damn, that's just basic knowledge. Nobody in this world likes him. For anything. Ever.

medrew

justin-long.jpg

This douche. And not because he is "Mac Guy', I couldn't care about that. But his face just makes you want to punch it and he has absolutely no charisma. He dragged Waiting down hugely, Ryan Reynolds had to be at his best not to be sucked into his blackhole of suck. Even in campy roles like Accepted you just want him to fail.

I won't even watch Drag Me to Hell on the basis that he is in it. Complete and utter irrational hatred for this guy.

Terry O'Quinn, i know lots of people like him, but somehow he annoyes me so much
TERRY-O-QUINN-lost-8244438-401-573.jpg

And thats the way i see him, pure evil, soul eating monster
terry_oquinn.jpg

Epic Tier 3 Engineer said:
Maybe it's his eyes. [/shrug]

No, it's just his facial expression. it's the same face he makes in every movie, that wise guy face that just says, "You talking to me?"
Fucking smug ass look that never leaves his face.

264339~Leonardo-DiCaprio-Posters.jpg

I would probably go gay for the dude when he was a teen, and he's a great actor.

But man look at his face now, it's fucking annoying. I always start laughing when he tries to act tough. I bought him in the Aviator, everything else though was :lol

Also Brendan Fraser and John Travolta.

FairyD

Bruce-Willis_0.jpg

There is something about his face that makes me hate him for no reason. I'm sure he's a great guy and he makes good movies, but I just hate his face.

Reza_Neko

Renee Zellwegger has a seemingly perpetual look of disgust on her face.

ke8egy.jpg

Also I agree with those of you who said Nicholas Cage. And his voice is so monotonous:-l

Literally almost every female actor on Lost, I can just about stand Juliet now but everyone else annoys the hell out of me. The absolute worst being that bitch in season 3, the one who comments on Jacks tattoo's in the Phuket episode.

Schrade

Cannot believe this wasn't posted yet. He ruins movies and he can't act for shit.

Mark Wahlberg
30w47ya.jpg

Also, Jamie Gertz. I fucking hate her. (She was in the Lost Boys)
2ldhoj4.jpg

Schrade

^^^^^
brianjones said:
[IMG ]http://i50.tinypic.com/2j5fjf5.jpg[/IMG]

she always has this annoying look on her face

her eyebrows are like permanently raised
Oh fuck yeah I hate her in everything. That stupid Olsen Twins monkeyface look annoys the hell out of me.

koam said:
I cringe every time he's in a scene
John-Hensley-nt04.jpg
Yeah he looks like Michael Jackson. He's fucking annoying. At least he got his wang bitten off in Teeth.

Hellraizah

2jeu0j6.jpg

Woody Harrelson

Can't put my finger on it, but I hate this guy. Zombieland would've been better without him.

51vw3s.png

Mena Suvari

She plays roles of pretty woman in movie. Looks like shit.

16jhw6f.jpg

Pauly Shore

He seems to think he is funny. He is not.

weepy

LeonardoDiCaprio.jpg

Don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic actor. But, for me, in every role that's written for a character over the age 25 it feels like he's a kid wearing daddy's clothes. It totally takes me out of his on-screen persona and I find him highly unbelievable as the character.

OmniGamer

koam said:
Probably the ugliest actor ever
danny-trejo.jpg

:lol that reminds me, I forgot

255692Luis-Guzman-Posters.jpg

Ultima_5 said:

I've mentioned him before, but GAF is all "thou shall not speak ill of Christopher Walken"...sorry, but ever since I saw him in Batman returns as a kid, he looks like a weird creep to me (fun seeing him get decapitated in Sleepy Hollow though at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom