• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

enewtabie

Picked up MAG today. It's not too bad. Joined Valor and playing it a little.:D

002-17.jpg

Hilfemaster

Neo Member
My third xbox 360, bought it because I needed a bigger hd than the 20gig I had. As a bonus it is also slightly less noisy. Bought a Game Boy Micro as well and I'm really satisfied with it.
The xbox games are the ones that came in the bundle. I will probably never even open Lips, but I'm considering playing trough kung fu panda for achievements...

Been a while since I posted .. I have other things I want to show but they were purchased in Dec and Jan.. and this is Feb.

Games -

IMG_1761.jpg

Hardware -

IMG_1764.jpg

Books -

IMG_1763.jpg

Also not pictured were Steam purchases of Max Payne 1+2, and Titan Quest Gold.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Picked this up off of iTunes. Love the Soundtrack, especially "The Normandy Attacked"
me2iTunes.jpg

Edit: Anyone know why its not showing up in the forum?
Edit again: Figured it out.

feb1.jpg

D-I-N-O-S-A-U're down in one hit, kid. These shirts couldn't be any more typically 2010.

feb2.jpg

I'll disco this junk food out of my system, eventually. I'm stayin' alive despite a(nother) weekend Herr's binge.

feb3.jpg

My town's NKOTB show was canceled last year, but the tour DVD helps me cope. Speaking of 1989 phenoms, Fantasy Zone.

Alucrid

Banned
Toy Soldier said:
D-I-N-O-S-A-U're down in one hit, kid. These shirts couldn't be any more typically 2010.

I'll disco this junk food out of my system, eventually. I'm stayin' alive despite a(nother) weekend Herr's binge.

My town's NKOTB show was canceled last year, but the tour DVD helps me cope. Speaking of 1989 phenoms, Fantasy Zone.

I'm disappointed by the lack of cleverly positioned items to hide your framed pictures in these pictures. :D

Alucrid said:
I'm disappointed by the lack of cleverly positioned items to hide your framed pictures in these pictures. :D

I am too. :lol

One of the photos I took wouldn't have disappointed, but unfortunately, I'm having trouble retrieving two pics from my SD card. There were two more pick-up shots intended for my post (fun stuff, kinda silly-but-important additions I wanted to share) that I'm having trouble with. I'll end up just taking pics of them again and post them later in the week.

Also, kind of funny story, but I knocked over two of my frames while taking those shots. The glass didn't shatter, thankfully, but it did break in a few spots. Not a huge deal, I'll replace 'em this week, but it's rotten timing. I'm having some folks over for karaoke tomorrow night and wanted the den to be at its peak.

2Good4u

Banned
Toy Soldier said:
feb1.jpg

feb2.jpg

feb3.jpg

interesting taste :D

Shadow780

Some stuffs:

6papfn.jpg

xarijd.jpg

and apparently SE released a Cloud Strife eau de toilette, so now I smell like Cloud~<3 :lol

2hr313m.jpg

20k2ef7.jpg

Sad thing is it doesn't smell like emo :(

oracrest

RoryDropkick said:
*The Official Nintendo Player's Guide*

Nice pick up! I nabbed that one off of ebay a few months ago myself. Hands down, my favorite guide book ever! Just the hand drawn maps for Metroid, Zelda, Rygar, and others alone is worth it :D

I picked up a few more complete NES titles to add to the collection. I have mainly been trying to get ones with great original packaging and illustration. The old Zelda Hole in the box is still great.

abd49ed5.jpg

goMaki

I thought to share some of my BioShock 2 event/Launch Party pickups. The figures were not from there, but I still picked them up recently.

Everything:
4340796073_422368a566_o.jpg

O.O.L. Wanted poster they were handing out:
4340773245_2af1403c22_o.jpg

They were giving out shots of Cherry Vodka, Red Bull and Cranberry juice in plastic syringes. The nice "Officer" gave us both a card scattered around the missing body:
4340773187_bc5c565637_o.jpg

The two Splicer masks they so generously gave out to us after the I.O.O.P event concluded:
4340773155_6157828c76_o.jpg

Can't wait for the Splicers Unite! event tonight. I'm hoping for more swag. :D

neos

InfiniteNine said:
I'll keep on doing it till someone does it.
Also this just in:
nmh.png
ahhaha, man...i...just don't know what to think about you.
You know, that's funny but....how can you expect somebody to draw a kitten on your box??:lol

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
neos said:
ahhaha, man...i...just don't know what to think about you.
You know, that's funny but....how can you expect somebody to draw a kitten on your box??:lol
Well it doesn't have to be a masterpiece. :lol
Kinda surprised the Monoprice guys didn't at least try last time I ordered from them though.

evalue

Banned
goMaki said:
I thought to share some of my BioShock 2 event/Launch Party pickups. The figures were not from there, but I still picked them up recently.

Everything:
4340796073_422368a566_o.jpg

Can't wait for the Splicers Unite! event tonight. I'm hoping for more swag. :D

cries, weeps

begs ?

Ovid

RoryDropkick said:
Books -

IMG_1763.jpg

Also not pictured were Steam purchases of Max Payne 1+2, and Titan Quest Gold.
I haven't seen that Players Guide in years. Where did you get it?

will52 said:
Thats pretty cool, but did someone piss on that bed or is it just me?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I thought the same thing.

4341108795_e88cdca32c_o.jpg

Didn't even preorder, but got the bonus anyway. \o/

4341108893_6f52999930_o.jpg

After Dexter I had the urge to see some more of Michael C. Hall and just got the first season quite cheap for 12€.

Loxley

JSRT said:

Call me curious, but you're not by chance a Biomedical Illustrator are you? Only asking since, while the WACOM and figure drawing books are pretty much a dead giveaway that you're an artist of some sort, only a few specific fields would really demand one spend the money specifically on Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy instead of Artistic Anatomy or some other book in that vein.

I may be jumping to conclusions, I just get excited at the thought of someone else in such a small field being a GAF as well :D

JSRT

Banned
will52 said:
Thats pretty cool, but did someone piss on that bed or is it just me?

Something was wasted on it at some point. You'll just have to take my word for it. ;)

Loxley said:
Call me curious, but you're not by chance a Biomedical Illustrator are you? Only asking since, while the WACOM and figure drawing books are pretty much a dead giveaway that you're an artist of some sort, only a few specific fields would really demand one spend the money specifically on Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy instead of Artistic Anatomy or some other book in that vein.

I may be jumping to conclusions, I just get excited at the thought of someone else in such a small field being a GAF as well :D

Nah, i am no where near as talented an artist to be in that field. I was looking for a good anatomy book to use as reference and practice my figure drawing and someone mentioned that i should get the Atlas. I heard of this book but i never realized just how thorough the book actually is. Even though it's more of a medical book than an "anatomy for artists" book, i figure it couldn't hurt to study it.

WEGGLES

Click for full size:

Pavement/Broken Social Scene/Band of Horses tickets. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mario folders. Needed a 2 pocket folder for an ENG 2015 project :D

Hipster Trading cards! I'll trade 1 shiny Phoenix for Animal Collective. Any takers? :lol :lol :lol

Loveless on vinyl. Yesss

NoName#1

Neo Member
WEGGLES said:
Pavement/Broken Social Scene/Band of Horses tickets. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Loveless on vinyl. Yesss

That sounds like a fantastic show. I wish I was closer to Toronto.

Also I am a firm believer that Loveless always sounds the best on vinyl (often with a good set of headphones).

Top Bottom