• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Store Website is going to die tonight.

I hate Japanese mindsets for this shit.

This is why I haven't bought the new FE yet, I wanted a SE copy for both games on one cart and they only pressed like 50K so now the scalpers market is selling at a ludicrous 3x+ mark-up.

jkh13

Neo Member
Got myself a UK PS4 Collector's edition. Works out cheaper than the US one if you include tax and shipping.

Other than the game there probably aint much difference in the XB1 and PS4 CE editions. The Noctis statue might be painted in a lower resolution but thats ok guys

Namikaze

This guy! Always got my back lol. I'm holding out hope that .50 cent charge is a good thing though :/

It is, I got my preorder confirmation an hour ago. If you don't get one by tomorrow night, then maybe it's a problem. Like I said before, the site is so buggy atm. Just gotta wait and see.

jkh13

Neo Member
If you can get through the site. Its totally broken.

If you are trying on the EU sites, save the URL you get at each stage, open like 10 tabs and try on all of them until one goes through. Worked for me after like 10 mins of refreshing. There was 5 stages

preorder
basket
payment
confirm payment
paypal redirect

JEKKI

darnit, I was on the bus trying to access amazon on mobile for the deluxe version and it wouldnt let me access the page...

now I'm home on the PC and the PS4 version is sold out / unavailable!

o well, not too big a deal...

Zafir

If you are trying on the EU sites, save the URL you get at each stage, open like 10 tabs and try on all of them until one goes through. Worked for me after like 10 mins of refreshing. There was 5 stages

preorder
basket
payment
confirm payment
paypal redirect
Im already doing that.

The problem is, it's just fucked. It's a 1 in a million chance of getting through.

Atm the database is unavailable or something, lol.

Edit: The issue is also when I get through to the payment page, it doesn't list my payment options.

So I suppose Amazon won't be getting any? I guess I can live without a figure, but it'd still be cool if Amazon at least got the Deluxe Edition because I'm a sucker for steelbooks.

B.K.

A hour and a half later and still no email.

So I suppose Amazon won't be getting any? I guess I can live without a figure, but it'd still be cool if Amazon at least got the Deluxe Edition because I'm a sucker for steelbooks.

Amazon should get the Deluxe Edition. There's nothing that says it's a Square Enix Online Store exclusive.

taco543

they got the DE but it sold out already, hopefully they get more. gamestop nor bestbuy has gotten theirs up yet.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
With all the money I'll be spending on this game, it better be really good and bring FF back to prominence.

And I was no FFXIII trilogy hater like some people, but man I want amazing FF experiences back.

The figure edition has the SE store exclusive branding, the Deluxe does not. Give it time, it'll show up on other sites soon.

Whompa02

It's been fun you guys...

I didn't get an email yet

Hoping to wake up tomorrow to one.

It was a wild ride. Today was a fantastic day...I just hope an ultimate edition is in store for me at some point.

gonna hold out hope for you man!

Thanks. Means a lot. Was the only game I ever wanted to go deep on in the collectors edition department. Really hope It's in the cards.

Mr Moose

Im already doing that.

The problem is, it's just fucked. It's a 1 in a million chance of getting through.

Atm the database is unavailable or something, lol.

Edit: The issue is also when I get through to the payment page, it doesn't list my payment options.

Yeah that's the same shit I am getting:

Database unavailable
No connection to database server.

Top Bottom