• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA 3D Classics discounted on the US eShop

Salsa

• 3D Super Hang-On
  • 3D Space Harrier
  • 3D Ecco the Dolphin
  • 3D Streets of Rage
  • 3D Streets of Rage 2
  • 3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
  • 3D After Burner II
  • 3D Out Run
  • 3D Gunstar Heroes
each one for $3.99 as opposed to the usual $5.99

till June 20

Putosaure

They're excellent.

Or you could wait the boxed version, but I don't remember which games are included. (But Power Drift is !)

They're excellent.

Or you could wait the boxed version, but I don't remember which games are included. (But Power Drift is !)

The boxed version with Power Drift is already out (in North America and Japan, not Europe/Australia) and contains none of the games on sale here. It has Power Drift, Sonic 1, Puyo Puyo 2, Fantasy Zone II W, Thunder Blade, Galaxy Force, Altered Beast, Maze Walker, and Fantasy Zone II.

The other box which is Japan-exclusive at the moment has Space Harrier, Ecco, Shinobi, Out-Run, and Super Hang-On among other games.

Streets of Rage 2, Gunstar Heroes, and After Burner II are download-only at the moment, in all regions.

jblank83

All of them are well done, but I especially recommend...

Streets of Rage 2
Shinobi
Out Run
Gunstar Heroes

Well worth $4.

And yet again UK and Europe are left out of these deals. Does Sega really like not discounting these outside of america? That's twice in a couple months now.

mr_chun

Bought all of them except for Ecco last time that they were on sale. Really, really quality stuff. I can't stress enough how much love, care, and effort was put into these remasters. If you love any of these classic arcade and Genesis games, do not hesitate to buy them. My 3DS has essentially become a Sega machine - even got the Dreamcast background to go with it. :)

Top Bottom