• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Bethesda will announce Skyrim remaster at E3

wtd2009

I don't think I could bring myself to play this game again. I was pretty exhausted by the end of my time with it. I wonder how many others feel this way.

I wish that I could go back to playing Skyrim, but after playing the Dark Souls games as of late, the combat in Skyrim is just far too boring.

Davide

It's going to have to really be a huge improvement + mod support on PS4 for me to consider it. Also 60 fps. It's something I've wanted for a while but it's not as good as The Witcher and I can't even play Fallout 4.

I liked Skyrim a lot though I'm not sure if I'd be down for a remaster. Is Elder Scrolls VI that far out that they'd use this to tide fans over?

antitrop

Poor Shinobi.
He didn't specifically say it, just that it would be an Bethesda title that will get a remaster.
The site is not even giving that thing 5 seconds of research.
They claimed that Shinobi said it on HIS own podcast show, instead of being just a guest on another.

It's a podcast that I co-host with a few other GAF members, we've had shinobi on a few times, because he's good people.

Carlius

Banned
Well i think its pretty obvious to say this is their escape goat. Since they never made slyrim work properly on ps3 here goes another chance. Lame.

I bought the PS3 version for $5, after all the dlc and patches were released. Game performance was so shit that I stopped after 10 minutes and never came back. Maybe I'll actually play through it this time.

Rellik

With extensive modding, you could get a Skyrim that looks better than any remaster though...

What's the point?

Because not everyone owns a gaming PC?

I played it on PC with mods and still going to buy this again. One of my fav games.

I just beat Fallout 4 last week. I loved it, and I loved Skyrim. BUT I am feeling Bethesda fatique. I don't feel the need to go back to Skyrim. Gonna recuperate until ES6

Pennywise

It's a podcast that I co-host with a few other GAF members, we've had shinobi on a few times, because he's good people.

I watched it on youtube :p

However, I haven't really seen people noticing it to a level, that they would start spreading the infos from it.
Shinobi was guest on some other podcast on Sunday and a summary of everything he said made the round, in at least 1 E3 topic. He didn't specifically said it's Skyirim on there.

Therefore I guess that German site got it from here.

Top Bottom