• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

Mardil

shiiiiiiit E3 press conferences or world cup?
probably world cup lol
maybe the press conferences.
maybe i'll watch nintendo's and read the summaries for the others.

Ooookay guys, take with a grain of salt, I'm not even sure if this has been noted already, and if so, I apologize.

But take a gander at GameSpot's E3 page, look in BN (upper-left) and Nintendo's (upper-right) part of the map:

http://e3.gamespot.com/e3-showfloor-map?tag=content_nav%3Bbooths

I spot Baten Kaitos Origins at BN and Xenoblade in Nintendo's, the fuck?

That's quite odd for Xenoblade's appearance to be leaked like that, AND Origins being an old game, UNLESS it's a surprise Wiimake?

I'm skeptical, what about you guys?

Edit: Screencaps just in case:

BKO:

http://i45.tinypic.com/25u5wra.png

Xenoblade:

http://i50.tinypic.com/34z15jl.png

Hero of Legend said:
Ooookay guys, take with a grain of salt, I'm not even sure if this has been noted already, and if so, I apologize.

But take a gander at GameSpot's E3 page, look in BN (upper-left) and Nintendo's (upper-right) part of the map:

http://e3.gamespot.com/e3-showfloor-map?tag=content_nav%3Bbooths

I spot Baten Kaitos Origins at BN and Xenoblade in Nintendo's the fuck?

That's quite odd for Xenoblade's appearance to be leaked like that, AND Origins being an old game, UNLESS it's a surprise Wiimake?

I'm skeptical, what about you guys?

3DS remake!

nskinnear said:
I'm expecting a good chunk of the conference to focus on Move and the games that will support it. Sony needs to prove to the media and the general public that Move is something that both "casual" and "hardcore" gamers can enjoy. I'm assuming the Move presentation will focus more on the "hardcore" games, since that's generally what people watching E3 are interested in.

Also, I'm sure we'll see full reveals for all of the recent games that have been announced -- Killzone 3, inFamous 2 and MotorStorm: Apocalypse. Hopefully, we get some live demos, but if not, a trailer with gameplay footage would suffice :p.

And, as always, we'll probably get a surprise announcement or two. ^_^

Yeah, I'm afraid it might be 90 minutes of the Move and 30 minutes of live demos but this is just me being a pessimist...

Pyrokai said:
So, like, my friend told me yesterday that G4 has exclusive coverage rights to the E3 press conferences. Is there any truth to this? Does this mean no one else is going to be able to do live-blogs or something?

Hold me if true :(
It's nothing to worry about. My interpretation of the original article is that SpikeTV will only have exclusive TV broadcast rights of the Microsoft conference. This deal really only affects the people who were planning to watch the Microsoft conference on the television, as the Microsoft conference will be airing live on SpikeTV instead of G4tv (confirmed by G4's listings and Spike's listings for that day).

My conclusion? Viewers of online video streams and live blogs should be largely unaffected by this deal.

mclaren777

I'm guessing that some of you guys also got this e-mail today...

96kug5.png

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Its more likely that someone who didn't know what they were doing (coughInterncough) made this list, than for Gamespot to leak 10 different major projects.

Don't think this is E3 related but didn't know where else to post it.

Have you checked out this website...http://www.qriocity.com/
Looks like you can now manage your PS3/PSP from here. Just need to login with your email id/password linked to your psn account and you could activate/de-activate your ps3/psp, redeem codes, check your download history. Looks pretty interesting.

Please ignore if it's old.

DogWelder

GameSpot did the same thing last year. It was just their educated guesses as to the games that would appear. They had GT5 and some other high profile games listed that weren't shown.

Also, Kagari is a moderator now? When did that happen?

Edit: Nvm, I gotta learn to read thread titles.

HERE WE GO !!!!

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/06/11/itagaki_game_announcement/

Itagaki's Game Announcement Coming Tomorrow

What has the former Team Ninja master been up to?

Counting the days until the E3 reveal of Tomonobu Itagaki's new game? Well you'll have to count just one more day, because the unveiling is actually coming tomorrow!

The Valhalla Game Studios homepage was updated today with notice about the unveiling. According to the site, first details will be announced starting June 11 at 20:30 (Pacific Time) on a Spike TV pre-E3 broadcast, and via interviews at Eurogamer, Famitsu.com and Kotaku.

Little is known about Itagaki's new game, which is being developed at Valhalla Game Studios, a studio he helped open up following his departure from Tecmo and Team Ninja. Earlier this week, Itagaki made a blog post promising an E3 reveal for the long awaited game.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feep

Banned
My private showing with SCEE Media shows:

Presentation: PS Move

Time: 4.00

Presentation: GT5

Time: 4.15

Presentation: LB2

Time: 4.30pm

Did they mean LBP2? What the hell is LB2?

Consider the rumor of the Xbox Slim as news. In fact, consider it a fact that the new model will have wi-fi inside (at last) and a 250hdd (99% sure abt this) .

Oh, and one of Natal's games is a... pet simulation :lol

derFeef

Annoying Old Party Man said:
Consider the rumor of the Xbox Slim as news. In fact, consider it a fact that the new model will have wi-fi inside (at last) and a 250hdd (99% sure abt this) .

Who, what?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Uh, okay... unless you have an actual source, it's still a rumor.

Just check my tag, I'm as "sure" as i was last time. Can't post any source of course, these things have not been announced officially. Natal's pet game looks fun, but the name is hilarious :lol :lol

-edit- I have been trying to digg some 3DS info for days, but it's so difficult. You would not believe the level of secrecy, not even upper stuff in most of the regions have complete information.

TheOddOne

Just check my tag, I'm as "sure" as i was last time. Can't post any source of course, these things have not been announced officially. Natal's pet game looks fun, but the name is hilarious :lol :lol
Ya saw it? Do discribe NOW.

derFeef

-edit- I have been trying to digg some 3DS info for days, but it's so difficult. You would not believe the level of secrecy, not even upper stuff in most of the regions have complete information.
Thanks for hyping me. I hope it´s true, all of it.

Sorry, I can't. But I will give some info about a second Natal game when someone guesses the pet game name:lol :lol
PetX :lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

So it seems...

IceMarker

Sorry, I can't. But I will give some info about a second Natal game when someone guesses the pet game name:lol :lol
"RedRover RedRover send Aaron Greenburg right over"?

Pooya

oh you , Halo Reach thread was legendary :lol . MAKE A THREAD! Do it, it will be fun:lol Who's your daddy!!:lol :lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I don't have any kind of information about that, and I probably won't. The name is Natal-relative by the way.

And you expect people to guess without knowing Natal's real name?

Top Bottom