• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Games potentially hints at Red Dead sequel on Twitter [Up: New Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
oh god
Cu-fCrnW8AEumXx.jpg
https://twitter.com/failnaut/status/788023425658941441/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

ENOM, INC is the same company that registered Battleborn.com for TakeTwo/2K as well

CvBdCdtXYAEhcP9.jpg:large

FUCK NO
Rockstart treated GTA V and GTAO as practically separate games. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same with Red Dead

Red Dead _____ and Red Dead Online, where you can form a team with six friends and become legendary

etta

my hard graphic balls
Are you guys fucking serious?
Just because there's Red Dead Online, doesn't mean it's the only thing that is.

Simo

So trailer during Walking Dead?

CvBbFZZVUAACqU-.jpg

@TheWalkingDead
This week another franchise returns...after 6 long months who's ready for some #WalkingDead Redemption??

https://twitter.com/TheWalkingDead/status/788230600033316864

Everyone's doing it. Walking Dead doing it doesn't mean much

Yeah it doesn't really say much. lol

ENOM, INC is the same company that registered Battleborn.com for TakeTwo/2K as well

FUCK NO

Christ whats with the overreactions to the online mode? They've been a prominent part of the last releases Rockstar has put out from GTAIV, RDR, GTAV and Max Payne 3. Why would Red Dead 3 be any different? lol

Coreda

FUCK NO

A registrar is the company you register a domain with (like GoDaddy, Hover, etc), not who has registered the domain. Rockstar normally uses MarkMonitor as their registrar.

obin_gam

Yeah it doesn't really say much. lol

Christ whats with the overreactions to the online mode? They've been a prominent part of the last releases Rockstar has put out from GTAIV, RDR, GTAV and Max Payne 3. Why would Red Dead 3 be any different? lol
Because we dont want it to be just online.

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a game. This even tops the joy I had after the E3 reveal of Uncharted 4 streaming it at 5 am in my country while I was half asleep. Let's just hope it is a sequel and not a remaster or something even though I wouldn't mind a remaster of rdr either.

I can only imagine how glorious Red Dead Online is going to be. Count me as excited for the eventual Horse Stunt Racing mini games. :p

Seriously though, if GTA Online is any indication, then I think Red Dead online is going to be quite amazing.

Dsyndrome

Are you guys fucking serious?
Just because there's Red Dead Online, doesn't mean it's the only thing that is.

GTA Online is a good reason why there's no single player DLC for GTA V. Why would people be happy about the same potentially happening to Read Dead?

etta

my hard graphic balls
GTA Online is a good reason why there's no single player DLC for GTA V. Why would people be happy about the same potentially happening to Read Dead?
Well it was gonna happen regardless, why would they even think it would only have a chance of happening.

I can only imagine how glorious Red Dead Online is going to be. Count me as excited for the eventual Horse Stunt Racing mini games. :p

Seriously though, if GTA Online is any indication, then I think Red Dead online is going to be quite amazing.
The posse idea was cool, I hope they take it further. Like you can form your own band of outlaws with a base and everything and then cause chaos. Go all Seven Samurai on a town and then another group of players has to protect the town and stop you.

XAL

Hopefully this won't end up as "hey remember when Rockstar teased a new Read Dead 6 months ago and then announced absolutely nothing"

gtaonline.com, gta5online.com and gtavonline.com are either not registered or not owned by Rockstar and none of them redirect to their site...unlike reddeadonline.com. So this would be the first time they'd have registered a separate domain for a single mode. :-/

FelipeMGM

Which of their games have just been online focused though with no single player? lol

Also, when I really think about it, no way they been developing an Online only game for what, 5-6 years?

What I hope is that the online doesnt oveshadows the SP

duckroll

Something like Undead Nightmare is ripe for multiplayer too though. So there's no reason why an expanded online mode for the game is going to prevent that from being made.

GTAV's problem was..... I... don't know. I can't explain why they never made single player DLC for it. Maybe they just didn't have manpower because they were making... RDR2. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom