• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2016 |OT| The seasons change, but we're still Falling for Euri

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you pay attention to what McDonalds was saying in the scene leading up to it, as well as the foreshadowing throughout the episode. The Mobile Armor is an AI bot presumably, which reacts to Mobile Suits and considers them the true enemy because of how they were created to fight them in the war. As such, it only awakened because of the enemy mechs coming in. It will target the enemy mechs and not just random humans who have no mechs. Said random humans also have a vehicle, and are trained child soldiers who excel in guerrilla warfare and battlefield survival. I think Tekkadan are fine, but I wouldn't count on us seeing Rustal's dumb overeager lackey for many more episodes. Lol.

But
didn't they say the machines were used to kill humans and destroy cities and whatnot?? I guess they would be the first targets, but I don't think the Tekkadan folks are 100% safe.

I thought communication was restored immediately afterwards since they were communicating with the ship that had the portion of the mobile armor and the ones on mars base.

Yeah the guys in the base did manage to communicate with the ship, so I guess they too were able to get communications back up.

TUSR

Banned
It's crunch time of hell as the game I'm working on with an indie team approaches its supposed release date, and I'm in one hell of a bad mood.

Cue Platinum Disco on loop, and everything's back to being okay. Thank you based Monogatari.
http://i.imgur.com/EB7Mjgw.gif

EB7Mjgw.gif

phaze

Gunbuster 1

I think I enjoyed it but... I didn't expect it to be like that. Bouncy tits, questionable looking pilot suits, a stoic Coach that was a bit too badass, a bully that looked more evil than Hitler... It was hilarious, even when it wasn't trying to be. The prologue seemed to go way too fast, I suppose because the focus of the story is space, but I don't really mind that. Not sure how I feel about the characters, but I really liked Noriko, she's the fun kind of pilot fortunately.

There will be severely wrong people who will disagree with me but Gunbuster's first half is rough to say the least. Bear with it.

There will be severely wrong people who will disagree with me but Gunbuster's first half is rough to say the least. Bear with it.

I was going to write more or less the same. The first three episodes are... puff. Let's say the series it's remembered because the last three. And then the end, of course.

Jex

Gunbuster 1

I think I enjoyed it but... I didn't expect it to be like that. Bouncy tits, questionable looking pilot suits, a stoic Coach that was a bit too badass, a bully that looked more evil than Hitler... It was hilarious, even when it wasn't trying to be. The prologue seemed to go way too fast, I suppose because the focus of the story is space, but I don't really mind that. Not sure how I feel about the characters, but I really liked Noriko, she's the fun kind of pilot fortunately.

I don't know why you weren't expecting a Aim for the Ace! parody from a show called Aim for The Top!. I mean, it's in the title. Duh.

The only reason Gunbuster's second half is as powerful as it is is because of what gets established in the first half. There's nothing to "bear with". It's legitimately good writing and set-up.

But yeah, ignore this post because I'm obviously wrong, aren't I?

Narag

The only reason Gunbuster's second half is as powerful as it is is because of what gets established in the first half. There's nothing to "bear with". It's legitimately good writing and set-up.

First eps might be more palatable upon rewatch but I had the same problem my first time through. Come episode 4 iirc, it all started coming together yet I never went back to revisit the earlier eps. I had a similar issue with Diebuster and was endlessly amused when the show came together in episode 4 as well as I assumed it to be intentional. Yet when I went back through Diebuster last year, I realized the early sense of frivolity belied important elements that supported the work as a whole.

I imagine it's the same way with Gunbuster and a good reminder we should revisit works now and then for the sake of reevaluation.

phaze

I'm glad you understand.

Fafner 07

This is yet another mecha show, where the protagonists again fail at asking even the most basic questions about the issues facing them.

For Christ sake, there are mountains of golden goo that appear out of nowhere and are hellbent on killing them. You'd think there would be a sane soul somewhere who'd ask: "What are Festums ? "Why are they after us ?"" What even is this island ?"" What happened to the world ?"" We are we hiding from UN ?" but noooooooooo we're in mecha anime, so clearly no one with a brain is around. Kazuki got fed the bit about Japan being destroyed but that's it so far.

PS. Kasugai is the Kariya of this series right ?

Jex

You can argue that it's important for Gunbuster to establish it's characters, world and relationships while simultaneously agreeing that the execution of those ideas in the 1st half of the series is severely lacking. I'm saying this as a big Gunbuster booster (it's clearly better than Diebuster).

The problem with the 1st half is that Gunbuster is so very clearly a series which underwent dramatic changes during it's production. It goes from a silly, frivolous parody into a weighty, melodramatic space opera and that transition is obvious and clunky.
Fafner 07

This is yet another mecha show, where the protagonists again fail at asking even the most basic questions about the issues facing them.

For Christ sake, there are mountains of golden goo that appear out of nowhere and are hellbent on killing them. You'd think there would be a sane soul somewhere who'd ask: "What are Festums ? "Why are they after us ?"" What even is this island ?"" What happened to the world ?"" We are we hiding from UN ?" but noooooooooo we're in mecha anime, so clearly no one with a brain is around. Kazuki got fed the bit about Japan being destroyed but that's it so far.
I'd like to so say something comforting here, but I can't lie to you. The series is certainly going to get around to the stuff you're talking about but it's going to take awhile.

Sorry.

It's worth it in the end!

duckroll

Fafner is so weird. There's a line or two regarding a specific something in I think episode 14 or 15 or the first series. And I kinda shrugged it off because it was handled in such a pointless and meaningless way. But a gazillion episodes later, around episode 15 of Exodus, it hit me so hard that they actually took a loooooooooong way round to deliver on that theme. But goddamn they kept delivering on that all the way to the end of Exodus.

Jex

[The Great Passage] - 8

I wasn't exactly expecting the series to go in this direction but considering the scope of the task facing the characters this makes perfect sense.

The animation in this episode was head and shoulders above the show's normal standards which is really saying something because this series already has excellent character animation.

[Diamond is Unbreakable] - 36

This is still pretty damn good. Glad to see that the quality has picked up for the finale in contrast to the finale of Stardust Crusaders, where the production collapsed.

[Haikyuu!! -The Interminable Battle] - 643

I think I was more excited about this showdown before it began. I haven't cared about anything that has happened so far, apart from that bit where Tuski did a thing, but that happened about 400 episodes ago. Please let this just end.

[Doremi Sharp] - 15

This episodes topics included: Dead fathers, dead mothers, adoption, unfair hiring practices and being separated from your family. It's a show for kids, y'know?

Kemono no Souja Erin - 36

Erin takes yet another major step as she passes her graduation exam along with everyone else. And, once again, it's time to say goodbye to close friends but unfortunately that was actually moving for me. While I really liked Yuuyan and the other fellow students seemed decent, too, they all were sidelined pretty hard after a few episodes. Meanwhile, who the fuck got plenty screentime plus an entire dedicated episode?

That's right:

HYi7YYp.jpg

These two...words fail me dear show. Words fail me.

--

The show can be hella fortunate it got a really nice art style.because damn is it spare on animation at this point. It never had a lot of it but it sure is only getting worse. Only some of the Beast-lord scenes have was good effort put into

At least the OST is really expansive and quite enjoyable.

What anime hardcore anime fans choose to spend their money on can be boiled down to one simple component: appealing characters. Now creating appealing characters is not an easy task. That appeal can be found in a number of areas: visual design, personality, voice, voice actor, chemistry between characters (especially important for the "shipping" portion of the fanbase), etc. But when you look at anime which managed to became very popular, whether Monogatari or Love Live or UtaPri or Osomatsu-san, the key to its popularity lies in how appealing people find the anime's characters. The quality of animation and direction or the twists of plot and writing or the level of explicit sexual content on screen have very little if anything to do with what sells.

When you put it that way that makes sense.

Clov

I don't know why you weren't expecting a Aim for the Ace! parody from a show called Aim for The Top!. I mean, it's in the title. Duh.

To be fair, when I first watched Gunbuster years ago, I had no idea it was parodying Aim for the Ace in its first episode. In fact, I didn't even know what Aim for the Ace was! Now that I've actually watched the series, I really ought to go back and rewatch Gunbuster. There's probably so much that went over my head.

On the topic of mecha anime, I've watched some more assorted episodes from the first Zeta Gundam BD set. It's more ridiculous than I remembered, but it's still enjoyable. One odd thing I noticed was towards the end of episode 5; when Kamille, Char, and the others are talking in this room together, the whole scene has a weird tint to it. It looked almost green to me. I don't remember that when I watched it the first time, so I'm not sure what happened. Maybe it was always there, and I just forgot.

javac

It’s rare to see a film that both respects and trust the audience, a film devoid of exposition or a big grandiose plot, like the protagonist of the film itself, The Red Turtle exists in isolation, daring to swim against the tides and in doing so drifts to the upper echelon of animated films. The Red Turtle, a silent masterpiece that within its silence has more to say than its contemporaries.
The first Studio Ghibli co-production, beckoned by the familiar but slightly different splash screen at the start of the film, this time the ever so lovable woodland spirit shrouded in a red background instead of the blue one that we’ve all become accustomed to over the last 30 years, still serving the same purpose as it had in the past, signalling the kind of film that the audience is in for, a film that is beautiful to look at, captivating to listen to, one that is delicate in its depictions of nature and appreciative of every second that the audience spends with it. Indeed The Red Turtle is a gorgeous film in more ways than one and this hand drawn wonder dazzles from the very first frame. It’s instantly recognizable that The Red Turtle looks a little different to the in-house Ghibli films of old, from the characters beady eyes to even the way in which the characters move, which makes sense since the characters in The Red Turtle are CG models which affords them with more nuanced and intricate movements. As weird as it may sound, The Red Turtles European roots are instantaneously apparent at first glance. Everything within this hand drawn/CG hybrid film looks detailed in ways the standard Ghibli film doesn’t, representing a more true to life take on its visuals, be it the ever changing clouds in the sky or the foliage that decorates the island. At the same time, what I noticed was a remarkable level or restraint being demonstrated with the visuals and cinematography and what I mean by this is the fact that every frame displays the bare necessities in order to create a sense of place whilst still feeling both palpable and real.
The forest is detailed with foliage for example, but only one type of vegetation at a time, such as bamboo. The framing and composition within The Red Turtle is minimalist in approach, often exaggerating and focusing on the huge blue sky, the grainy sand, the ocean and the horizon on which the two meet in the far, unreachable distance. The juxtaposition of the detailed leaves and foliage and the plainness and flatness of many scenes conjure up a sense of simplicity that is often not felt in animated films. It’s a delicate line to walk but the two complement each other effortlessly here. Simplicity is a fantastic descriptor of The Red Turtle, but simple doesn’t mean devoid of any depth or nuance.
What makes this film special is the lack of dialogue and this matched with the lack of nuanced facial expressions brings forth an interesting proposition. The Red Turtle is a tightly knit, efficient film, one devoid of distractions and the lack of voice acting plays into this. A criticism that I have noticed from people in regards to this film is the observation that this film lacks real drama and thus any real motivation to care about its cast or its world. What’s interesting about The Red Turtle, and what surprised me about my experience with it was the fact that, indeed this film is one that lacks tension or any real crescendo, something that I didn’t expect going in. Although people’s opinion on this will differ from person to person I would hesitate to call it a negative trait, because although I can understand just why this may not resonate with many audiences, it may be the strongest aspect of this film for me. The Red Turtle is not a film about survival like many other films surrounding a castaway, from the offset it becomes apparent that the main character in this film is self-sufficient and able to survive on the island. The audience quickly discovers how he catches his food, where he sleeps and finds shelter, and so what you have instead is a film about a man’s relationship with nature and when you look at The Red Turtle from this angle you quickly begin to understand how it fits into the Studio Ghibli catalogue. While watching The Red Turtle, I felt as if I was observing a person rather than watching a movie, not much really happens and yet I felt captivated, unable to draw my eyes away from the screen. A vast majority of The Red Turtle is depicted at a distance which supplements the notion of this being a film in which you observe nature. The Red Turtle is a film that chooses not to speak directly to the audience both figuratively and literally as Director Michaël Dudok de Wit builds a sandbox and allows the main character to roam and interact with the very nature that surrounds him. Events take place within this film that conjure up a sense of tension however I found that these scenes played out in ways that yet again are intended to be passively observed rather that encouraging active participation from the audience. For 80 minutes, like the main character himself you find yourself stranded on an island, devoid of distractions, instead absorbing everything.
By spending a vast majority if the run-time observing the island, it too becomes a character, ever changing and evolving. The Red Turtle very much like every Ghibli film that precedes it is without a doubt a film about nature and man’s relationship with it and so treating the island with the same level of respect that graces the main protagonist is fitting and appropriate. The level of detail applied to the chiaroscuro of the island for one is admirable with efforts placed to even the minutest of shadows that decorate the island. Lighting and shadows play a key role in allowing the viewer to gain bearing on the many characteristics that define the island, for example due to the way that the sea is animated in The Red Turtle the depth and clarity of the water can sometimes only be inferred by the shadows that the floating objects cast onto the sea bed. Similarly the state of the water and its calmness is often defined by the reflections cast onto it. Like within de Wit’s previous shorts he utilities shadows and lighting in order to define the weather and the time of day by playing with the contrast, width and length of the shadows that are cast onto the environment and so as The Red Turtle progresses these conditions change naturally thanks to the carefully considered natural color pallets used which adapt handily to the changing surroundings, from the vibrant stretches of day to the grey nights. These variations of lighting that embellish the sky as days turn into nights make for incredible scenes that are haunting in their beauty and striking in their simplicity.
What I noticed a lot while admiring the visuals for The Red Turtle was the fact that even at its most static, during the quiet moments, everything still has motion to it. The garments on the main character ripples in the wind, the clouds slowly drift across the sky amidst the long establishing shots and what this does is inject a sense of life into everything. The textured canvas and charcoal lines adhere to the minimalist guidelines set forth by de Wit’s previous shorts Father and Daughter and Le Moine Et Le Poisson. The aforementioned shorts however rely on the audience in order to fill in the blanks due to their more abstract and flat visuals, utilizing sketches with uneven strokes, evocative of the kind of penmanship seen in calligraphy and ukiyo-e paintings from the Edo period, not unlike the aesthetic utilized for Takahata’s highly lauded masterpiece The Tale of the Princess Kaguya. The Red Turtle on the other hand goes for a more realistic look, resembling the works of Georges Prosper Remi, a style that director de Wit has utilized in the past on commercials such as this one for United Airlines. As mentioned previously and unlike his previous works, the characters in The Red Turtle have discernible faces, however as I also mentioned these designs are nondescript and simplistic and this coupled with the lack of dialog means that emotions are conveyed to the audience through body language, gestures and motion but also through lighting, composition and music which often provides a voice for the character. Speaking of visual composition, what I found interesting was the use of perspective and like de Wit’s previous work each frame is kept simple and uncluttered with characters and objects positions being used as a means of providing bearing and perspective for the viewer. A vast majority of the film is shot from an isometric angle and so often the only thing filling up the screen real estate is the sand and so de Wit uses the characters and objects positioning as a means to define space and orientation in frames that is also evocative of ukiyo-e paintings but also has the added benefit of obscuring objects outside of the frame that helps disorient the viewer and creates the effect of making the island look a lot bigger due to the viewer’s restricted perspective in these shots. The Red Turtle is a visually gorgeous film which looks as beautiful in motion as it does in stills with the fantastic uses of colors conjuring up dreamlike images. The Red Turtle is de Wit’s minimalism refined to a point that is almost devoid of imperfections.
Although The Red Turtle is removed of words, you still hear the characters breathe, grunt, gasp and exclaim and likewise the sounds of waves crashing against one another haunts the audience. The music is equally haunting in its beauty, adding an emotional depth to each scene whilst also providing a voice for the main character and his thoughts and feelings.

Even though The Red Turtle is a film in which not much happens, I still felt constantly stimulated by both by the rich, sharp and detailed images and the ambiance that the sound provides. It’s a beautiful, well-crafted film that combines everything de Wit has done up until this point refined to almost perfection, culminating into a tour de force that is a breath of fresh air. The Red Turtle is simply, beautiful.

9/10

Thoraxes

Sound! Euphonium 2 - Episode 09

titlen5sig.png

Previous S2 Eupho review(s):
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05 Part 1 and Part 2
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08

I ended up making a blog as a unified location for all these Eupho writeups (cause it's hard to keep track of 13 posts for many people), so if you want a single place to check for these posts, or an easy way to refer people to them, they're at https://thoraxes.wordpress.com/
Also a link to the neogaf post with the URLs for all 13 Season 1 episodes is here.

- I didn't think Natsuki would be this open about playing instead of Asuka. I thought she's been practicing with Nozomi. I guess it wasn't enough to be where she needs to be. The following conversation on the way home was good too. I didn't know how much everyone else knew about the specifics (outside of when word spread about the incident from two episodes ago).

euphos1rzs9a.png

- Mamiko left that CD for Kumiko? By the way, Mamiko's room is totally messy.

- I guess maybe this seals the deal with Asuka? Leaving that much information for Natsuki spells out an obvious tale, and it's clear she had an exit strategy. Kumiko calling it like a will made me feel kind of bummed out about how this is all panning out.

- Operation Bring Back Asuka-senpai. I'm on board for this. Kumiko's feelings on the name Kaori chose is hilariously expressed. Just the awkwardness of her voice and reaction is too funny. Clearly Kaori has a gameplan, and uh, I hope that treat works on her mom, haha. The sacrifice of Kumiko is a necessary tactic to ensure this operation succeeds (and Natsuki's lack of confidence to make eye-contact with Kumiko was great). It was nice to see someone else really recognize how far Kumiko has come in terms of being able to deal with situations like that.

euphos2dnsl4.png

- Of course Reina can verbalize why Kumiko was the one chosen to do this.

- Look at how Reina looks at Taki when he sleeps. The elation on her face is priceless, haha. Her reaction to him waking up was priceless. It's fun seeing her get flustered for once. But then she saw the photo! Uh-oh. What will she think? I wonder if she'll ask Kumiko about it?

euphos3ucs36.png

- I don't know what it is, but their small talk and the way they can't carry through the full conversation is pretty funny. Kumiko realizing it is basically icing on the cake. Dem shoes though.

- Kaori's masterminding is too good. She got the steamed chestnut buns and passed them off. What's with the weird tension here though? Is it because Asuka knows what she's up to? She doesn't seem to like being patronized even though it seems tor come from a good place.

euphos4vtsx2.png

- Asuka's room is rather plain. Or rather different than I was expecting. Same for the style of house too. Kumiko seems so out of her element right now, and that awkwardness comes across really well. Asuka seeing through the plan is expected of her. Telling Kumiko about the grades and seeing her get flustered was funny too.

- Well, that was quite the bomb to drop right there. So Shindo used to be Asuka's dad. Now we're getting closer to the heart of the matter. But Asuka seems like she's got the flow of this whole session planned out pretty good. I wonder if Kumiko can break in. With just this little bit of info, Asuka's situation, as well as her mother's craze about getting her away from the euphonium, seems a lot more cleared up.

euphos50rsdi.png

- Delivering on Reina's observations from earlier, Kumiko basically saw right through Asuka at this moment.

- And that's how Asuka got to playing the euphonium. A lot of this explains her selfishness previously seen too. Her dad is a judge at Nationals too? Woah.

- Ahhhhh that's the significance behind that theme/piece too! Kumiko gooooooooooo!

euphos6tzsqc.png

- This scene by the river is great. Asuka defining the euphonium personality is great. Saying that Kumiko is a euphonium was just awesome. It's hard to describe if you haven't been in band before, but instrument choice really is a mirror of someone's personality to some extent. There are certain personality traits that someone exhibits depending on the instrument they play, and while it's not to the same degree for everyone, there's always that feeling of knowing how someone will act just based on their choice of instrument.

- Such a warm, round sound. The serenity of this ending is just fantastic. I'm really pleased we finally got to hear the piece in full. Just the way the time of the place is depicted is so calming.

euphos8iisri.png

Now that Asuka's motivations are a lot more clear, i'm looking forward to seeing how her story plays out. There's also the worry with Reina, now that she's seen a little more than she was supposed to. While Kumiko appears to have helped Asuka find her own inner-peace (or at least a shoulder to lean on), I wonder if it'll be enough to turn the whole situation around for her. Either way, I'm looking forward to where it all ends up next week.

/XX/

The problem with the 1st half is that Gunbuster is so very clearly a series which underwent dramatic changes during it's production. It goes from a silly, frivolous parody into a weighty, melodramatic space opera and that transition is obvious and clunky.
The infamous 'chaos strategy' from Toshio "Otaking" Okada putting some work! Although it is worth pointing out that most of the themes and shifts of the project's tone weren't necessarily conceived linearly during development struggles as the project went on; in fact, the plot of the last OVA was the main idea around which it was necessary to construct the rest of the screenplay, and... well, everyone had its own take on what the project should really be:

The Conscience of the Otaking: The Studio Gainax Saga in Four Parts - Gwern.net said:
ANIMERICA: So did Yamaga end up writing the screenplay?

Okada: Yes, but Anno changed everything! [LAUGHS]

ANIMERICA: I see. It’s like you say–chaos.

Okada: To me, GUNBUSTER was a science-fiction film. But to Yamaga, it was a stupid robot-action girl film. [LAUGHS] So he sent the script to Anno. And Anno thought, “Ah! This is a real mecha anime!” And he cut up Yamaga’s screenplay, then asked me, “How do you want to make it?” But everyone else on the staff was telling him, “Make it this way! That way! This way! That way!” Anno was so confused, he gave it to Higuchi and told him, “You can draw the storyboards any way you like!” So, Higuchi drew the storyboards…with no screenplay. Nothing but a theme: science-fiction-stupid-girl-action-robot-mecha! [LAUGHS]

ANIMERICA: Is that why it’s a comedy at the start, and a drama at the end? It’s so different, Part One from Part Six.

Okada: Part Six was the very first idea I had for the film–and it would be at the very end, I told Yamaga. That last scene, “Welcome Back”–it’s so far from the idea of a stupid-comedy-action-parody-girl-robot-film. At that point, every fan is sobbing–Yamaga was so ashamed of himself! [LAUGHS]
https://www.gwern.net/docs/eva/1996-animerica-conscience-otaking#page-24-1

I completely forgot about Erin. Watched a bunch of episodes in a row and got kinda burned out, should finish it one of these days.

I'm in the same position. I'll try to finish the show soon or I'll might as well never because I've grown tired of it. Even without the two turds there's much to criticize but at least also a lot to appreciate. To have just about every episode partially ruined whenever they make their appearance is really a bummer though. :/

Quasar

Student Council President+! 10 - Happy Birthday. That really is a contrast between sisters. Not sure how Rin copes with living with her sister given what was said.

Quasar

I remember watching all two seasons and OVAs of Seitokai Yakuindomo. But I can't remember a single thing.

Well it is a sitcom. That's how they kind of work. Take Friends for instance...I'd have trouble telling someone what happened in it aside from Rachael and Ross dating/not dating.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Gunbuster still has the GOAT ending and the rest of it is pretty great too

Much better than that diebuster trash :^)

duckroll

But
didn't they say the machines were used to kill humans and destroy cities and whatnot?? I guess they would be the first targets, but I don't think the Tekkadan folks are 100% safe.

When they were actually destroying entire cities, it must have been a targeted thing. Someone created these machines for war. We'll probably find out more before the end of the series. In this particular instance, I expect Tekkadan to be fine because by the time they are in any danger from collateral damage, they will already be in their mechs. That's when the REAL battle will start. My point is that them not having mechs and being on foot there actually give them an advantage here.

Cornbread78

Magical Girl Raising Project ep.10

Fuck you Swim, fuck you. Poor
Alice
got screwed by her backdoor killing style. Give me a fair head to head battle to watch, not these cheap underhanded tactics..

Cornbread78

Shiho was thirsty as fuck.

Seriously... That was amazing! She was all about that, lol.. The sword to the head was great as well!

3-Gatsu ep.8
Kyouko is back and man, what a bitch. She's really trying to make him
throw/lose his next match?
She's got some serious issues still hanging on to her loser past and still picking on Rei.

Occultic;Nine 5 & 6

Welp.
Looks like that theory I read back during episode 4 was right, they're all dead. Episode 5 kind of hinted at that too, what with people continually being ignored and people not having shadows. And it had to be connected with everyone getting weird reactions right around the time of the lake discovery.

Pretty much the only person I'm not sure about is Ryo-Tas, but considering how weird her and Izumin are, she may be dead too. Given what I read in the LN and how hard she pushed Yuta to investigate Sarai's dad, she's probably dead too... Random guess, but she's probably connected to the voice in the radio (it may even be her).

And that box scene. I could've told her not to open it.

Cornbread78

Occultuc;Nine ep.9
Oh..

Things are starting to piece together slowly, hopefully, the larger picture will become clear next week as the dectective/spiritual girl starts to piece things together and figure out WTF is going on.

Aki-at

Occultic;Nine - Nine

So
Ryo-Tas was always something more than meets the eye and her awful character design was to throw people off I assume
whilst Yuta has been mopping around for so long but seems to
be the key to unlocking the mystery.

And now with
time travel thrown in the mix maybe they'll all get a happy end where some of them aren't dead.

Cornbread78

Izetta ep.10
Damn, Sophie is just tearing through the
entirety of Europe
without trying. Looks like she is ready to go full throttle to
death
and now Izetta is going to do the same!? Don't do it Izetta, you're a good witch; listen to Grandma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom