• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Likely site error: Fire Emblem Fates for Switch found on source of FE Warriors page

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

MuebFhP.png

The balls in your court, IS

guek

Banned
Holy shit. I'd be so damn happy. I know a lot of people who picked it up on 3DS don't care as much but I never got around to buying the game. This would be awesome for myself and others who have done the same.

Wedge7

Oooooh YEA

I am so hoping that we see a lot more 3ds titles eventually make it over to the Switch in some fashion.

If this is true, then the bolded part of my post is looking very prophetic.

Hmmm... Jaymageck is wrong, and so are all the people who agree with his prediction. Kimishima literally told us that he would mention spec details when speaking to Nikkei reporters this past April. Here are the receipts.

It isn't so abnormal for Nintendo. Iwata also mentioned specs at the Wii U reveal, and we had information on the official Nintendo site. I suspect that it won't be everything that some on here want, but there will be some information. There are words from the horses' mouths and official press releases out there, which provide more details than a lot of people think, and from those, deductions can be made. Beyond that, everything else is rumour mills and speculation.

Some points... I suspect that we'll see something from Retro Studios, as it's three years since Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Perhaps DKC:TF will be ported, too - I'm pretty sure all DKC titles have seen ports.

Expect a reel of "third party" (launch window) releases. I suspect that S-E will feature, with Dragon Quest XI already announced, and I wouldn't be surprised at all, if the Final Fantasy 7 Remake is announced for it, too - There doesn't appear to be much reason for Nintendo to sit on Cloud amiibo, and releasing it at this point wouldn't do much for a 2014 title on the Wii U and 3DS. I'm quite confident that it will happen.

It is also just over two years since Bayonetta 2 released. I wouldn't be surprised, if there's a third entry in development (also Nintendo exclusive), for the same reasons as why the Cloud amiibo isn't released yet. Sure, there are reports of a SSB4 port, but I don't feel it's a reach to say that unreleased amiibo for a 2014 title wouldn't be enough reason for people to care.

A lot has been said about Wii U ports, and not enough about possible 3DS ones. The Fire Emblem Series will get a mobile game this year; In recent years, it has elevated from a niche series to a top-tier IP. Corrin amiibo isn't out yet, and perhaps it would release in line with a new Fire Emblem title, or a "Complete Edition" of Fire Emblem: Fates. Wouldn't rule out both.

Nothing "wild" there. I'll never understand this whole mindset of expecting the worst - It's largely unjustified. There's room for in-between, and for the rest, it's alright to be hopeful. Hopeful doesn't mean "to a point of being insatiable and unrealistic". Not everything will be to your taste, and not everything will be the Second Coming. As for the rest, there will be some welcome and pleasant surprises.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=227713733&postcount=212

Yeah. I checked one of the other pages (USF2) and they had 'Pokemon Moon with Lunala figure for nintendo switch'. That linked to a 3DS pic.

It's just Nintendo being shit at web design.

The Revelations path was far and away the worst of the three. Terrible balance and nothing but slowly paced/gimmicky maps. That said, the other two paths, especially Conquest were good.

It's sad that Fates might actually be getting an up port/remaster before the Radiant games.

Edit:
Yeah actually I looked into it a bit more and I think this is just a simple error when they were building the page.

w e l p

CSX

If its just the Revelations route lol....

If it's all three routes with new 3D models and animations....fuck time to buy a Switch

Just looks like a simple error to me. It's mentioned in the image that links to Revelation's 3DS page:

Yeah. I checked one of the other pages (USF2) and they had 'Pokemon Moon with Lunala figure for nintendo switch'. That linked to a 3DS pic.

It's just Nintendo being shit at web design.

Guess that's a no to my query then.

Still though, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Fire Emblem compilation or re-release of some sort on the Switch at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom