• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Detail - Dynamic Weather, Course Creator, Kart..MORE FEATURES THAN GOD

Niks

Man, all this early news is not helping... cant wait for the full presser details!!

hoping for
- point to point venues
- classic GT tracks
- weather

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Skid marks= HUGE plus.

Now they just need to fix the engine sounds and I'll be completely satisfied with this game.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
livefromkotaku.jpg

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
LMAO chubbs

The return of your wonderful story boards.

kaz even looks like Kaz!!!

Needs translator guy in the BG tho. You're an artist, do it!

Truespeed

I think it's time for a Dan (Turn 10) Greenwalt moment:

"So, props to Kazunori Yamauchi-san and the team. I feel that he's passed us the baton. Perhaps he hasn't meant to, but we have taken the genre to new levels and they've stopped evolving the genre. So again, tremendous respect to him, but I'd say the differentiator is they're old school. The emperor's naked, and I don't want to, you know, I don't want to slap him around, but no game competes with us right now."

Danny, it's seppuku time.

Omiee

hahahaha love that cartoon

can we have some GT5 gifs even if they are old ones, just to keep me satisfied untill the big news starts coming in tomorrw.

Omiee

twinturbo2 said:
I wonder how Turn 10 is going to answer this if the track editor is legit.

it is while playing the game they noticed the edit track mode or something like that.

only thing and im not kidding only thing i stil need is weather or dynamic weather.
than its complet.
imagine going online with friends to play a 2 hour race on nurburgring or la satre with day night cycle and snow or rain that would be amazing.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Chubigans :lol

twinturbo2 said:
I wonder how Turn 10 is going to answer this if the track editor is legit.

I understand this is an innocuous question, but let's just not go there.

So karting was real.....

Well I guess I should buy the CE since I'll be saving so much money not buying anything else for the foreseeable future. Thanks PD for saving me money.

Shurs

chubigans said:
http://www.vertigogaming.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/livefromkotaku.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

That image would be better if the person at a computer aged 5 years while adding features to the game.

I'm so hyped. I can't wait run a time trial on the Top Gear Test Track.

beast786

Omiee said:
it is while playing the game they noticed the edit track mode or something like that.

only thing and im not kidding only thing i stil need is weather or dynamic weather.
than its complet.
imagine going online with friends to play a 2 hour race on nurburgring or la satre with day night cycle and snow or rain that would be amazing.

That does sound amazing 0_0

Does anyone one know what time EST?

I have a day off 2omorrow :D

-viper-

Banned
Castrol Tom’s Supra ‘97

YES!

Zonda R

YES!

Those classic cars look and sound glorious too.

Spa would be fucking epic. It's the only reason I love playing Need for Speed Shift.

h3ro

I miss those pics Chubigans... :lol

Can't wait for more info tomorrow. Might bump my preorder up the LE on Amazon if the hysteria hits me hard enough...

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Y2Kev said:
I understand this is an innocuous question, but let's just not go there.
Oh, okay, lemme close Pandora's Box there...

... okay, done. I hope I wasn't too late. I'll take that to the Forza Motorsport forums while I wait for more info on the track editor. If it's like LittleBigPlanet2, and the only limit is my imagination, I'll put GT5 on my list.

iceatcs

Haha, that comic.
chubigans, you should make all your gaf comics into collection book for laugh.

I'm really wondering how the cockpit view on karting, I mean you may able to see driver feet.
Or allow to racing with Fiat lowest one or one of the supercar :/

-viper-

Banned
So... is this the only GT5 news we're expected to get out of Gamescom? I hope not - to be frank, most of this news was already known and I'd be disappointed if this is all we'll hear. I want them to reveal EVERYTHING. What is holding them back? :p

iceatcs

-viper- said:
So... is this the only GT5 news we're expected to get out of Gamescom? I hope not - to be frank, most of this news was already known and I'd be disappointed if this is all we'll hear.
I think all the list/info taking from the demo and stickers on the boost.

I heard there will be real Gamecom trailer on Thur.

-viper- said:
So... is this the only GT5 news we're expected to get out of Gamescom? I hope not - to be frank, most of this news was already known and I'd be disappointed if this is all we'll hear. I want them to reveal EVERYTHING. What is holding them back? :p

These details are just what people could pull from the demo. Tomorrow is when the breakout session with Kaz happens. We should get more details there.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
GT5 Interview - Weather changes in realtime while racing; Driver's management is extremely important in this game; Endurance races also have this weather feature; A-Spec & B-Spec are both equivalent in this game but they're included separately in the game

Famitsu.

torontoml

-viper- said:
Famine from GTplanet is attending the closed door session as well as getting a private interview with Kaz tomorrow, probably get more then. The session starts at 9am local time so 3am est I believe.

Ashes

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
These details are just what people could pull from the demo. Tomorrow is when the breakout session with Kaz happens. We should get more details there.

what time in gmt world?

Top Bottom