• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

SX7WzLp.jpg

Congrats, Pats-GAF. I'll be taking a much less active role in football from now on, and I probably won't post in this thread much if at all anymore. Salty? Of course, but it's more than that. Life is too short to emotionally invest myself in things that stress me out and I have zero control over. I thank the Patriots for being the force that was finally able to free me from this life long obsession.

Peace, bros.

Fantomex

Congrats Bead.

Sorry RBH.

Congrats, Pats-GAF. I'll be taking a much less active role in football from now on, and I probably won't post in this thread much if at all anymore. Salty? Of course, but it's more than that. Life is too short to emotionally invest myself in things that stress me out and I have zero control over. I thank the Patriots for being the force that was finally able to free me from this life long obsession.

Peace, bros.

Send me your Contact info friend pm

Ugh. I will never take the Falcons seriously again after that.

Had the entire game in your hands, & you let them make a big comeback & win the SB.

LJ11

3rd and 1, let's pass with the back lined up wide so they know we're passing.

I'd off myself if I were Quinn.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Greatest comeback ever by the greatest QB ever.

That was unbelievable... NE was dead.. dead dead dead.

LJ11

Peace, bros.
Haha haha

Peace homie, I hate football too.

PeterGAF

Banned
Tom Brady is the best QB to ever play the game. That is no longer an opinion. You are wrong if you say otherwise. You are 100% wrong and ignorant of the truth.

Peace, bros.
I can't.
TDR you're my boy.
But you guys are weird as fuck about this pats shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom