• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - New Trailer

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Wow, I thought this was going to be a fake trailer when I saw that horrible intro. Luckily, I was wrong. This game looks awesome and I can't wait to try it out. Nintendo games tend to have that "magic" to them that not many other developers can achieve.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Wow, did they have an intern throw that together? The beginning and end looked so incredibly cheap. :lol

Also, VG Chartz. Such fail. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ILikeFeet

Banned
that intro is on purpose. making it sound like some hardcore, T/M rated game then smacks you in the face with cuteness. very clever Nintendo :lol

Sadist

jb37yq.jpg

MNC

Oh my God :lol Very clever Nintendo! And really, it looks awesome, too. Cannot wait for this game! Terribly cute :3

They misspelled Machinima though. On purpose?

MNC

Is it just me, or do the beginning notes of this main theme remind you of Mario Galaxy's Star Festival music?

Nintendo has humor confirmed :lol

It's crazy how many abilities Kirby has in this game, will defintely make it very fresh, besides the incredible artstyle.

The Wii is on a roll right now. SMG2, S&P2, Other M, Epic Yarn, and DKC Returns are a godly combo. Too bad Nintendo let things slip for so long before pulling their act together. I don't know if hardware sales will ever recover, but this year's library is certainly deserving.

MNC

I dunno, I would make the GTFO start going in sync with his grab star :D But it's already great :lol

Top Bottom