• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

b8Mpi7P.png

https://twitter.com/PlayStationUK/status/874376489084608512

The bit link goes to this.

danthefan

The thing I've noticed in the past though is if everyone else underwhelms, Sony usually does too.

Might be another one of those 2011/2014 dry years.

Sony has imo been absolutely murdering it this year. I've owned every PlayStation console to date and I don't think I've ever had so many quality games to play at once. So yeah might end up being underwhelming but this year has been sooooooooooo good.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
lol I'm not complaining about anything - just making an observation.

Not the end of the world if it ain't stellar, but I'm not expecting to be disappointed.

(Also, I'll be out and about in Shinjuku anyway, so I will miss it.)

RSchmitz

Counting the minutes for SotC. I didn't think anything would get me more excited than Sucker Punch's new ip before the conference but here we are.

JTripper

All I want is to see is Sucker Punch's new game. It's been 3 years!!

Me too. I know they don't do Sly anymore, but I'm curious if there's any work being done on a 5th entry by anyone. Pretty sure Sanzaru Games said they aren't working on it.

On a separate note, I'm hoping for a DC game announcement tonight. Anything by Rocksteady or WB's Batman.

Zukkoyaki

Reading through this forum the past few days really puts into perspective why game devs and publishers hate message boards. They more often than not just can't win no matter what they do. Even when something legitimately cool is announced, everyone focuses on what it's not or what it's missing rather than discussing anything it does well. It's depressing.

Hopefully Sony breaks up the negativity. They seem to get the benefit of the doubt online and tend to bring more of what this sort of crowd likes.

Elfstruck

Probably the same folks who worshipped at the altar of Scorpio and thought a desperate MS would blow everything else away lmao

This is why I blame all those MS executives hyping up their conference. It sets people up for disappointment and the negativity just carries over to other thread.

RPGamer92

Banned
Final predictions:
Knack 2 demo
Knack the VR experience
Knack the movie announcement
Knack the live action netflix series
Knack for PS Vita
Knack for PS+ forever
Knack 3 announced

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
After the previous E3s, the only card Sony has to play in order to truly blow me away is if they by some miracle get the right to have Valve announce Half-Life 3 along with confirming that the Loch Ness monster does indeed exist as well as make a pig fly.

Death Stranding gameplay demo
Ff7 Remake demo
FFXI announcement
Bloodborne 2
New Team Ico title
New Guerilla title

👏 Mark 👏 My 👏 Words

RSchmitz

SotC alone would make it my favorite conference. Only way to top it would be revert time and make MGS a Kojima property so Konami doesn't shit on it.

Pachimari

This has been a good E3 to me so far. Wolfenstein II, Metro: Exodus, The Evil Within 2, Beyond Good and Evil 2, a Dissidia console confirmation and Assassin's Creed: Origins reveal. Very nice.

Kuni

I can't believe for a second Sony will match all the megatons from last year, easily the best conference I've seen.

So I'm going in with much tempered expectations. Hoping for a few surprises and dates for everything shown last year (except Death Stranding of course, which will be a PS6 exclusive :p)

I don't really need crazy announcement after crazy announcement just show me gameplay and I'll be more than happy and a few crazy announcements sprinkled in there of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom