• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 Photo Sharing Thread

BeeDog

Eh, not too good with this photo thingamajig:

XjhTv.jpg

6C2t6.jpg

G Rom

Some new photos :

I really need to make a video of that F1 crash ! :D
Also, I think people who photoshop their photos should mention it when they post here. It would help to know what is actually doable in the game. :)

xenorevlis said:
Why is it that when I upload my pics to flickr they are resized and the "original" link is nowhere to be found?
Right click on the image in flickr select the size you want then when the correct sized image opens, right click>properties>copy the complete image address and paste into the image post window on this site. Is that what you meant?

RankoSD, those LFA pictures are honestly the best GT5 shots I've seen yet! Just amazing!!!! So damn realistic. What track is that at? What post processing did you do, if any? Love the nature tones!

RankoSD

rocksteady1983 said:
RankoSD, those LFA pictures are honestly the best GT5 shots I've seen yet! Just amazing!!!! So damn realistic. What track is that at? What post processing did you do, if any? Love the nature tones!
Thanks, the track is SSR7 dry version...

Those are raw GT images, no touch-ups in Photoshop...

Settings I used from the camera options in the game:

Filters are set to "Cool" with camera panning set to Mode 3...
Exposure up to 3 or 4 (depends on how much you want it to be bright) and shutter speed to minimum (1/60)...
F-Number was usually set to 5...

G Rom

New (unedited) photos :

A Nordschleife photo-shoot early in the morning :

Bought this car only because the official screenshots of it looked damn good !:lol

I didn't put all the photos here, if you want more, head over here.
I just spent one hour in photo mode taking the next photos I'll publish : same ZR-1 RM on SSR7. :D

spats

G Rom said:
New (unedited) photos :

A Nordschleife photo-shoot early in the morning :

I just spent one hour in photo mode taking the next photos I'll publish : same ZR-1 RM on SSR7. :D

Nice work on the Ring photos. The early morning shots really show the flexibility of PD's godlike lighting engine.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
G Rom,

#21 and #25 from the vette@ring set are some of the most real GT5 shots I've seen yet.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ummo I'm really liking that last picture, but on top of that, this picture in your gallery blew me away:

5232566887_22628f7788_z.jpg

Amazing.

ummo

Banned
enzo_gt said:
ummo I'm really liking that last picture, but on top of that, this picture in your gallery blew me away:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5243/5232566887_22628f7788_z.jpg[IMG]

Amazing.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate!

===

at the LFA Pics, great lighting, nothing like photoshoot in the early mornings

G Rom

Wow at the second shot of the LFA ! :eek:

Anyway, here are my promised SSR7 photos of the ZR-1. A bit more "artistic" this time :

I want PD to patch this shit, it ruins so many photos... :(
5245900403_9971b40f37_b.jpg

Again, I didn't post all the photos, more here.

Heh, I'm not the first one with this Alfa I see. I just won it in the 1000 cars lottery :D

It looks amazing though. On the Ring it seems that if you take changing day/night (and I took weather as well, ended up one of the most beautiful races I've ever raced), you get some lovely late in the day lighting on the Ring:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Arwin.van.Arum/GT5#

(Maybe someone can link one or two of the better ones into this thread, though it's starting to load pretty slow already as it is)

These are great pictures though, I think.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
man i have exams why do i keep creeping this thread >.< i swear i will get this game as soon as i finish my exams. hopefully not too many days and many nights will be wasted on in the photo mode.

Absinthe

jockamo said:
Credit: Coolcolj @ GTP

77qIS.jpg

MdwQ8.jpg

Some of the most realistic pics I've seen.

WHAT!!? No GT Logo, those gotta be real. Seriously.. That's insane.

Edit: I know there's a GT logo on the second and the first is blocked by the sky.. Twas a joke

Ploid 3.0

Playstation 4 is going to be glorious. More shaders, sick AA, awesome IQ. Please don't try for the next HD level PD. STick to 1080p for ps4.

Top Bottom