• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ocarina of Time 3D - Releasing in June. New screenshots.

khan

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

khan said:

oh god. What's up with those eyes? Remind me of some final fantasy creature. I guess they tried to go for the original art, but something looks off.

I do wish nintendo would get back to those awesome moving eyes from Wind Waker. Not only did they add character to link but they also pointed at the general direction of the next objective or something.

khan said:
Does every one knows if you can blow at the microphone to play the ocarina. It felt so natural in Spirit Tracks, it was one of my favorite feautures of that dissapointing game. The dungeons were outstanding also.

dk_

chickdigger802 said:
oh god. What's up with those eyes? Remind me of some final fantasy creature. I guess they tried to go for the original art, but something looks off.

I do wish nintendo would get back to those awesome moving eyes from Wind Waker. Not only did they add character to link but they also pointed at the general direction of the next objective or something.
You don't have to quote all screens again.

D-Pad

chickdigger802 said:

The eyes don't look like they change much at all... Which is why they look off in that screenshot with Saria, especially.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
This thread is why I am now getting a 3DS in June.

I was going to wait for the inevitable hardware revision, but I simply can't resist Ocarina of Time.

carlo6529

Refreshment.01 said:
Does every one knows if you can blow at the microphone to play the ocarina. It felt so natural in Spirit Tracks, it was one of my favorite feautures of that dissapointing game. The dungeons were outstanding also.

The mic in my DS was broken. I didn't know until I played spirit tracks. I couldn't continue the game because of that feature. I hope they never implement something like that again.

I searched forever to find a discontinued mic accessory for the DS just so I can play the game.

carlo6529 said:
The mic in my DS was broken. I didn't know until I played spirit tracks. I couldn't continue the game because of that feature. I hope they never implement something like that again.

I searched forever to find a discontinued mic accessory for the DS just so I can play the game.

Try plugging earbuds into the headphone jack and use the left one as a mic.

Eric C

Why would you do that? said:
Uhh... What is it? lol.

Either way, I was sort of anticipating a pre-order bonus. But I was never sure if Amazon gave out pre-order bonuses (I thought only retail stores like Gamestop did).

Google translates it as a "3DS Bag"... so I guess it's a case or something.

antonz

Uhh... What is it? lol.

Either way, I was sort of anticipating a pre-order bonus. But I was never sure if Amazon gave out pre-order bonuses (I thought only retail stores like Gamestop did).
Special Ocarina of Time case for your 3DS.

Uhh... What is it? lol.

71Mj00rLI5L._AA1500_.jpg

No, I wasn't sure if it was a game case or a 3DS case from the picture.

But thanks, though. It would be nice to have a 3DS case. Right now, I use my DS Lite D/P case. And my DS Lite is out in the open. :(

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
konzept_repost___zelda_bundle_by_wasa_bi_redux-d38jdd0.png

That is literally the most beautiful gaming related product I have ever seen.

And yet. It is fake.

In 10 seconds I went from jumping for joy to depression as I realized it was well done fan art.

That fake collector's thing really annoys me because the artist got both titles wrong.

But other than that, it's really nice. Especially the actual 3DS. Imagine it with the 3DS's glitter surface.

Chatin

I love that mock up. It used to be my wallpaper. Too bad the actual coverart for the game is such shite compared to that fake eye candy.

Top Bottom