• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 GIFS + Photoshop (AKA everyone reposts DrForester GIFs)

1stStrike

Banned
Here's my rendition:

i2DKq.png

Eradicate

ahoyhoy said:

Hahaha!

I love everything in this thread so far!

Once it cools down a little in that thread, some people did post some nice "blanks" for photoshopping. I can NOT wait for all the .gifs though!

Insaniac

someone needs to gif the starwars game where he's swinging his arms like made, and then put some scene from a movie where they're just beating the shit out of people

Eradicate

Deathcraze said:

From the Microsoft thread. Made me laugh so hard!

I'm glad you all like that one! Surely someone can make a better quality one; I only have Paint, haha.

You all are far more creative than I am though! I can't wait to see all the results!

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
I've only done one so far, in the MS conf thread, but it's still early... :)

2m5la3p.jpg

(Someone else posted the original, I just fucked it up a bit. ;))

TheOGB

Banned
Arkham said:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2m5la3p.jpg[IMG]

(Someone else posted the original, I just fucked it up a bit. ;))[/QUOTE]
I lol'd hard

MisterHero

ahoyhoy said:
LOL

<3 Scotty

i can't make it myself but I would love to see one from Star Trek VI where the Rura Penthe warden is about to tell everyone the secret of Cafe but GAF gets beamed up before they are told

Magnus

Arkham said:

2m5la3p.jpg

(Someone else posted the original, I just fucked it up a bit. ;))

After watching that toolbag fire and manipulate guns with charades on stage, this image is brilliant. Well fucking DONE! Bravo

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Eradicate said:
Before they are lost to eternity, I'm going to try and rescue great pictures from the Microsoft thread. I'll be sure to quote the creators though!

Just want to clarify that that Mass Effect one is not one of mine, just one that's been on gaf for a while. no clue who made it.

Eradicate

DrForester said:
Just want to clarify that that Mass Effect one is not one of mine, just one that's been on gaf for a while. no clue who made it.

I edited the post to clarify that. Thank you for sharing it though; it is very good!

Skel1ingt0n said:

D4Danger said:

*I'm not sure if it's original either, but I love it just the same!*

Eradicate

upJTboogie said:

bort said:

OK, I think I found all the ones made in that thread from page 70 to the end at the time I'm writing this. I think these are all new, but I'm not sure.

I wish I knew how to make animated .gifs, but I know you all are masters at this thing!

Top Bottom