• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 Sony Conference Thread [Over]

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
Conf is already 9.9/10, but I'm giving it 5/10 because I...don't...have...enough..time...or..money...to do this shit.

Seriously -- what's the capper?

They definitely hit the mark with the pricing. For what you're getting, it does put 3DS into a little bit of a "spot"

I didnt get to see it, does Vita have 3D as well?

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
See, I can say what I like about PS Vita, and it's long term prospects, but it has a new Wipeout, so I'll but it Day 0, heh.

I'm such a sucker aren't I?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The lack of 3rd party content is troubling.

Daschysta

Man.

I wasn't expecting much, but vita killed it.

Problem is though, that sony and others need to offer more than console analogues. PSP was much, much more powerful than the DS too, and didn't flop just because it didn't ahve two analogue sticks...

Sony needs to be able to produce content catered for portable systems, as impressive as the vita games are presentationwise, nothing they have can compete with a portable kart, or pokemon or mario.

They better keep MH exclusive.

kharma45

"I have now been working for 19 hours. I hope that really big announcement is actually going to happen."

http://twitter.com/#!/johnnyminkley/status/77916422650601472

KScorp

upJTboogie said:
None of the Vita games ran that well, all with framerate dips.

But the games aren't finished so there's hope

There's always hope, and then its released and nothing's changed.

Brinbe

Still gotta work on that framerate, but overall I'm impressed. Especially @ 250.

And only two montages? Good job, Sony.

Top Bottom