• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Computron

I have absolutely no clue what you're getting at with those pictures, but it looks exactly like the Crysis 2 AR. :p

Well, I am trying to model the Halo 4 BR, and after lining mine up with their screens, It seems like some people might be happy to hear about an increased FOV.

830px-SCARmk20.jpg

rjGpZ.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A little bit?

I really Liked this old DMR concept from back in the Halo 3 Days:

640px-DMR_Concept.png

Karl2177

I don't suppose anyone can tell me what is going on here. Previously laggy modes like Firefight, Campaign, and Halo 3 are suddenly not laggy at all. Previously less-laggy modes like Reach MP are now laggy as hell.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I don't suppose anyone can tell me what is going on here. Previously laggy modes like Firefight, Campaign, and Halo 3 are suddenly not laggy at all. Previously less-laggy modes like Reach MP are now laggy as hell.
April Fools!

lolololol

Karl2177

April Fools!

lolololol

Complaining level: 0

I'd much rather play Halo 3 MP than Reach MP, and I would like to enjoy Firefight without being dropped for once. I'm actually curious if it has anything to do with the transition, because in Reach my connection warning went away and replaced itself with "Average".

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing through Bioshock 2 for the first time (SO GOOD.), and I keep accidentally pushing B to reload, like Bumper Jumper. Every time I do it my dude melees and makes a loud grunt, scaring me shitless.

Also: this game has awful screen tearing.

CyReN

For those of you who grew up in the 90's and have Cartoon Network. Go there NOW!

Elementary school nostalgia is over 9000.

I'm playing through Bioshock 2 for the first time (SO GOOD.), and I keep accidentally pushing B to reload, like Bumper Jumper. Every time I do it my dude melees and makes a loud grunt, scaring me shitless.

Also: this game has awful screen tearing.

MAKE SURE you play Minerva's Den, amazing dlc.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
For those of you who grew up in the 90's and have Cartoon Network. Go there NOW!

fuuuuuuuuuuck I don't know what channel it is anymore.

edit: Awwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Fucking love this

edit: Dem goosebumps!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
MAKE SURE you play Minerva's Den, amazing dlc.
Yeah, for sure, I've heard it's awesome. Even the main game is blowing my mind right now. I only got the game cause it was $8, and I wasn't too excited about it. But it's blowin' my mind.

CyReN

Bored.

Halo 2 release date announced - May. 10th, 2004 (E3)
Halo 3 release date announced - May 16th 2007
Halo ODST release date announced - June 3rd, 2009 (E3)
Halo Reach release date announced - May 24th 2010

So May..

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Bored.

Halo 2 release date announced - May. 10th, 2004 (E3)
Halo 3 release date announced - May 16th 2007
Halo ODST release date announced - June 3rd, 2009 (E3)
Halo Reach release date announced - May 24th 2010

So May..

Bungie
Bungie
Bungie
Bungie
MAYbe

Gazzawa

Got 50 kills in a game of multi-team crazy king last night with an Overkill. Sotto Voce (VOCHAY) was there to witness my glory.

I'll never make your friends list will I? ;-;
He exists but you have to want him to be there.

I'm waiting for a patch for SSX (which should be soon) before I can delete some people (Krow and Robberto most probably). Than I shall add you G man.

Apparently, if you delete people from your friends list, your save goes corrupt, it's a glitch, that EA will be getting fixed very soon.

ZalinKrow

I'm waiting for a patch for SSX (which should be soon) before I can delete some people (Krow and Robberto most probably). Than I shall add you G man.

Apparently, if you delete people from your friends list, your save goes corrupt, it's a glitch, that EA will be getting fixed very soon.
Pssh you can't delete me. You'd have no one to carry your team then ;)

Those were some surprisingly fun BTB games last night too. Might have to start making a bit more time for Reach again.

Gazzawa

Those were some surprisingly fun BTB games last night too. Might have to start making a bit more time for Reach again.

Yeah if we play on a regular enuf basis I will get the anniversary map pack. Sotto VOCHYE West said they were good.

ZalinKrow

Yeah if we play on a regular enuf basis I will get the anniversary map pack. Sotto VOCHYE West said they were good.
I'm definitely up for playing a bit more often again anyway. The Anniversary maps are worth it, in my opinion. The freshness of them has obviously worn off for me, but they're still pretty solid maps.

Coming back to reach like some kind of baby that hasn't had his daily dose of crack.

Best maps in the game, bar prisoner, which is the worst map in the game.

Call of Duty has been doing it for a while now. I hope Halo 4 manages to match Black Ops theatre mode, you could render straight to youtube, view other players first person, and take something ridiculous like 7 friends into theatre mode with you. I never went in with more than 3 on that game but on Halo 3 it always sucked to be playing with more than 4 guys when someone wanted to show something.

Damn I did not know that, this has to be a priority feature or something :/

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
So this explains the weird code on the network page:
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=71225779&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=1

Not a April Fools either, they should have really waited until Monday to post it.

Shamalamadingdong twist!

Happy day-after-sunset!

After years of research, Bungie engineers are proud to unveil the networking technology of the future, the Sneakernet. Where traditional network technologies can be subject to disconnects and other inconvenient interruptions, the Sneakernet provides a robust new way to get data from your Xbox to your PC -- you walk it over!

I know that many of you are feeling glum that your Reach emblem and armor will no longer update, which is where the Sneakernet comes in. Just write down the avatar code that's been sitting there all along in the game's menu system, and type it in to the box on Bungie.net (described below). A few minutes later, your shiny new avatar images and video will be ready.

Wait, video? Sure, we thought we'd spruce things up a little and let you see your avatar from all sides. The details below will tell you how to get your own 360-degree view of your avatar, after you use the new Sneakernet system.

Here are the details:

- Sign in to Bungie.net with a profile that has an existing Reach service record, and click Profile in the main navigation bar.
- Click the Game Settings tab
- Click the new Player Model link below the tab
- Below the explanatory image, a line of text will remind you of the last Service Tag we have on record for you. Set your Reach service tag back to this value if you've changed it.
- The image on Bungie.net shows where in the Reach main menu you can find your armor code (Start -> Network Status, then wait for about 30 seconds for the code to appear at the top). Your Service Tag on that screen must match the one on Bungie.net for this to work.
- Carefully record the code you see at the top of the screen, and enter it into the box on Bungie.net. It is 64 characters long, consisting only of the digits 0-9 and the letters A-F. Be careful, 0 looks like D, and 6, 8 and B look similar. I recommend typing it first into a different text editor and pasting it into Bungie.net so you can easily try again if you make a mistake.
- Hit the Save Changes button. We will then attempt to render your armor image. We have no way to give immediate feedback if you entered the code correctly, so you'll have to wait about 5 minutes and check your Service Record to see if it updates or not.
- Once you see your armor or emblem change, that means it worked!
- From your service record page, click your armor image to see the full-size version. Now add &vid=1 to the end of the URL in your browser's address bar and hit enter, and you can download a video (AVI) file of your Spartan seen from all angles. (This will only exist after you use the new text-code feature)

Enjoy this final Halo-based Bungie.net feature!

Can I help it I have a life some times? I can't be there for you all the time.

Top Bottom