• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Still rocking Oonsk pads.

Whenever I hear Oonsk I think of the shoulder pads being shifted left and right with a rainbow of colors behind it to Techno going OONSK OONSK OONSK.

GhaleonEB

Lol I thought I was the only one

My wife and I love storms. I still remember a crazy one that ripped through Iowa City in 1998, before we got married; we took shelter in a mall and after the howling subsided drove around town helping to move downed trees. So much wreckage. It was a straight line wind storm (straight winds at tornado strength).

Computron

Fyre was both right and wrong on some of his claims about the TU, and when folks were calling him out on his errors, the .map association was made because of how he constantly refereed to specific limitations of the .map files.

Wow, interesting sense of humor GAF, let me try:

LOL, .GIFs only support 256 colors, I bet CompuServe just wants to hold the 65k color version behind a paywall.

Eh, eh? Fine, I wont quit my day job.

kylej

Banned
was he permabanned. another titan gone. RIP Eazy Bee, RIP Letters. we lost you two but gained HBO kids. lord have mercy on my soul.

Wow you guys need news, bad.

GIVE IT TO US
tumblr_m1u2qmJA7k1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

Yeah, it's pretty bad in here.

Top Bottom